Windows 10: how do I allow permmisons to open files on a widows 7 from a windows 10 computer

Discus and support how do I allow permmisons to open files on a widows 7 from a windows 10 computer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how do I allow permmisons to open files on a windows 7 computer from a windows 10 computer?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CharlesLeese, Aug 28, 2019.

1. how do I allow permmisons to open files on a widows 7 from a windows 10 computer

how do I allow permmisons to open files on a windows 7 computer from a windows 10 computer?

:)

CharlesLeese, Aug 28, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 28, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Snipping Tool on Windows 7

All it is is one extra step beyond what is native to windows 10. Yes, technically it would be easier to have the functionality of print built in to the Windows 7 version, but you just have to save it ,and right click on it ,and print.

As far as getting the windows 10 version into windows7. I know there was a way to get the old winpaint, so maybe there's a way to get the snipping tool into 10, I don't know.

im curious if i could compress, and upload the application to this post? 7zip doesnt seem to be allowed

jboydgolfer, Aug 28, 2019
  4. jaydeee Win User

how do I allow permmisons to open files on a widows 7 from a windows 10 computer

PowerPoint file crashes PowerPoint upon opening

since this happens in some of the computers only, suggest that you open the file on working computer and copy everything and paste to a new powerpoint file.
    most of the time it works to me. *Smile how do I allow permmisons to open files on a widows 7 from a windows 10 computer :)

jaydeee, Aug 28, 2019
Thema:

how do I allow permmisons to open files on a widows 7 from a windows 10 computer

1. how do I allow permmisons to open files on a widows 7 from a windows 10 computer - Similar Threads - allow permmisons open

2. how do I upgrade from windows 7 to 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I upgrade from windows 7 to 10?: When I try to run ISO or USB, it says take out cd and restart then put in the windows 10 cd or usb file. I can't find a legit windows 7 or 8 file to start from there. Also I have a SSD drive I was using, and it suddenly went blank, then another disk drive did the same thing,...
  3. how do I upgrade from windows 7 to 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I upgrade from windows 7 to 10?: When I try to run ISO or USB, it says take out cd and restart then put in the windows 10 cd or usb file. I can't find a legit windows 7 or 8 file to start from there. Also I have a SSD drive I was using, and it suddenly went blank, then another disk drive did the same thing,...
  4. how do I upgrade from windows 7 to 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How do I convert Window 7 files to 10?

How do I convert Window 7 files to 10?: I know there must be a full answer somewhere but I can't find it. I have all my Windows & Excel file stored on a USB and have tried converting to 10 but lost files. It say converting but then a number comes up & says file dismissed. Hopfeul there is a easy way to do this,...
  6. How do I join a windows 7 homegroup from a windows 10 computer?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I join a windows 7 homegroup from a windows 10 computer?: I am trying to network a new computer windows 10 into main computer which is operating windows 7. There is a HOMEGROUP established on the main computer Windows 7. How do I go about doing this? Thanks!...
  7. Upgrading from Widows 7 to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Upgrading from Widows 7 to Windows 10: Hi there, and thank you in advance for any help you may give me :-)) I have just upgraded my home network from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Everything is fine except that I am being asked for my "Network Credentials" when I try to access data from one computer on another. I...
  8. How do I open or create files from my Windows 7 files

How do I open or create files from my Windows 7 files: The same question I see asking how to open or create new files. I see the question, I don't see any answers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-open-or-create-files-from-my-windows-7/1cab77c9-9080-4cac-8a1a-12dc73c4bb0c
  9. Unable to boot from Widows 10 to Windows 7

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to boot from Widows 10 to Windows 7: I'm using windows 10 from past 2 Years in My Acer laptop Initially it was good and awesome in features all of sudden since from 3 Months it slowly started killing my PC Performance damn it's highly highly impossible to work and noticed my that C: Drive getting full and it's...
  10. How do I allow Windows to save over open files?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I allow Windows to save over open files?: Hello, I am working in Photoshop and Maya and it is extremely convenient for my workflow to save over the last version of a texture and have Maya automatically update to the new texture. I do this all the time in OS X. Since switching to windows however, as long as a file is...