Windows 10: How do I alphabetize the songs in my playlist in Groove Music player?

Discus and support How do I alphabetize the songs in my playlist in Groove Music player? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have created a playlist called Favorites but every time I add a new group of songs they show up at the end. I would like them in alphabetical order.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Trent Perez, Nov 23, 2018.

1. How do I alphabetize the songs in my playlist in Groove Music player?

I have created a playlist called Favorites but every time I add a new group of songs they show up at the end. I would like them in alphabetical order. Is there any way to do this easily?

:)

Trent Perez, Nov 23, 2018
  2. Cliff S Win User

Groove Music

I set everything up with file explorer(the music files themselves) then used Windows Media Player(in all apps) to set up my playlist's(in my case by genre and shuffled) then Groove found the playlists and I pinned them to start. I prefer the sound quality from Groove(I use HDMI to my Home Cinema) and the UI for just playing,

Cliff S, Nov 23, 2018
  3. tcman50 Win User
    Groove Music and Windows Media Player 12

Not sure what WMP capabilities are since I have never used it, Groove Music Player app can play songs from your cloud drive and its playlists can be shared, very useful for playing ones music over multiple computers.

As far as an overall media importing, tagging and organization software, I do all my media in J.River Media Center, I only use Groove music app than as a player.

TC How do I alphabetize the songs in my playlist in Groove Music player? :)

tcman50, Nov 23, 2018
  4. How do I alphabetize the songs in my playlist in Groove Music player?

Groove Music - Songs Greyed out in playlist.

I am having issues with groove music player

The songs in my playlist are getting greyed out prefixed with an exclamation mark in a grey colored circle.

When i try to open them, a pop up shows that "You need a groove music pass for this. Signup or renew your subscription."

Most greyed out songs belong to Unknown Album and Unknown Artist category.. But NOT All.

It is all okay when i make a new playlist with same songs.. But the moment i connect to internet, those songs will be greyed out in new playlist too

This issue is since i updated to build 10586.71

How do I alphabetize the songs in my playlist in Groove Music player? 9bd3ac7e-e1c3-48ed-9451-fb14bdf349e8.png

CHAITANYARAJ JADEJA, Nov 23, 2018
Thema:

How do I alphabetize the songs in my playlist in Groove Music player?

1. How do I alphabetize the songs in my playlist in Groove Music player? - Similar Threads - alphabetize songs playlist

2. Songs in Media Player formerly Groove Music playlists rearrange at random whenever I move...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Songs in Media Player formerly Groove Music playlists rearrange at random whenever I move...: After Groove updated to Media Player, I've found that whenever I move a song to a different spot in a playlist, another completely different song moves next to it. When I try to move the latter song back to its original spot in the playlist, another completely different song...
  3. Songs in Media Player formerly Groove Music playlists rearrange at random whenever I move...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Songs in Media Player formerly Groove Music playlists rearrange at random whenever I move...: After Groove updated to Media Player, I've found that whenever I move a song to a different spot in a playlist, another completely different song moves next to it. When I try to move the latter song back to its original spot in the playlist, another completely different song...
  4. Groove music playlist won't save song order

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Groove music playlist won't save song order: I have my music saved in a specific order in a playlist in Groove Music with shuffle turned off. However, recently, I added some new pieces to the playlist again, in a specific order, then left the playlist and re-entered it, only to find that the playlist order had changed...
  5. Groove music playlist won't save song order

Groove music playlist won't save song order: I have my music saved in a specific order in a playlist in Groove Music with shuffle turned off. However, recently, I added some new pieces to the playlist again, in a specific order, then left the playlist and re-entered it, only to find that the playlist order had changed...
  6. Groove music playlist won't save song order

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Groove music don't play all the songs in playlist

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Groove music don't play all the songs in playlist: I have 1320 songs I'm my playlist and I do play all it's play untill some song but the rest doesn't play https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/groove-music-dont-play-all-the-songs-in-playlist/6441d451-a1ad-4825-986e-c52176b79302
  8. Groove music don't play all the songs in playlist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Groove music don't play all the songs in playlist: I have 1320 songs I'm my playlist and I do play all it's play untill some song but the rest doesn't play https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/groove-music-dont-play-all-the-songs-in-playlist/6441d451-a1ad-4825-986e-c52176b79302
  9. Groove music don't play all the songs in playlist

10. Groove Music App - Playlists

in Cortana
    Groove Music App - Playlists: I have the Groove Music App and I was just wondering how you actually put the songs into the playlist! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/groove-music-app-playlists/783b64f8-d9ed-4f22-9864-1bb42166b2af

Users found this page by searching for:

1. alphabetize groove music

2. howq to akphabetise playlisys groove music

3. groove playlist in alphabetical order

4. groove playlist alphabetical order