Windows 10: How do I appeal a ban form posting comments? I was not advised or given notice that I was...

Discus and support How do I appeal a ban form posting comments? I was not advised or given notice that I was... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; 06/05/24You've been banned due to violations of our guidelines. how do I appeal this ban that I was not given notice that I was doing anything wrong?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by James Balkwill, Jun 16, 2024.

1. How do I appeal a ban form posting comments? I was not advised or given notice that I was...

06/05/24You've been banned due to violations of our guidelines. how do I appeal this ban that I was not given notice that I was doing anything wrong?

:)

James Balkwill, Jun 16, 2024
  2. RishiaLee Win User

HOW DO YOU APPEAL AN UNJUSTIFIABLE BAN

I was banned from making comments, however, an unjustifiable ban. My comments have never, ever violated the community guidelines. And never will. It is unfortunate how MSN has allowed people who do not agree with my opinion, and that is their right, to take advantage of reporting false accusations which led to my profile to be banned indefinitely.

It says that I can appeal but there is not a way to do so. And THERE NEVER has been a way to do so. MSN/Microsoft is allowing cowards to control the forum and therefore, MSN/Microsoft is, not only allowing those people to violate the guidelines, but the company is violating their own guidelines.

How do I appeal an unjustifiable ban?

RishiaLee, Jun 16, 2024
  3. I was handed a "banned from commenting" message one morning, with no warning.

I signed into my account today to comment on an article, something I havnt done before, and it said I was banned from commenting. I tried to appeal this and they said after reviewing the appeal I am still banned.

OnGuardForGod78, Jun 16, 2024
  4. How do I appeal a ban form posting comments? I was not advised or given notice that I was...

How do I appeal a ban from MSN

Sorry. You aren't communicating with MSN here. No one here can remove your ban.

I wish I could suggest something easier, but since the ability to appeal bans was removed from the profile page, the one successful campaign that I remember reading was from a user who appealed the ban via the Feedback link that's on nearly every MSN page, once per day for several months. maybe you'll get lucky and will get help in less time.

If unsuccessful with that or unwilling to put in that amount of time, you could create a new Microsoft/MSN account.

Don

Don Varnau, Jun 16, 2024
Thema:

How do I appeal a ban form posting comments? I was not advised or given notice that I was...

1. How do I appeal a ban form posting comments? I was not advised or given notice that I was... - Similar Threads - appeal ban form

2. How do I appeal a ban form posting comments? I was not advised or given notice that I was...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I appeal a ban form posting comments? I was not advised or given notice that I was...: 06/05/24You've been banned due to violations of our guidelines. how do I appeal this ban that I was not given notice that I was doing anything wrong?...
  3. APPEALING AN UNJUSTIFIABLE BAN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    APPEALING AN UNJUSTIFIABLE BAN: I was banned from making comments, however, it was an unjustifiable ban. My comments have never, ever violated the community guidelines. And never will. It is unfortunate how MSN has allowed people who do not agree with my opinion, and that is their right, to take advantage...
  4. APPEALING AN UNJUSTIFIABLE BAN

APPEALING AN UNJUSTIFIABLE BAN: I was banned from making comments, however, it was an unjustifiable ban. My comments have never, ever violated the community guidelines. And never will. It is unfortunate how MSN has allowed people who do not agree with my opinion, and that is their right, to take advantage...
  5. HOW DO YOU APPEAL AN UNJUSTIFIABLE BAN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW DO YOU APPEAL AN UNJUSTIFIABLE BAN: I was banned from making comments, however, an unjustifiable ban. My comments have never, ever violated the community guidelines. And never will. It is unfortunate how MSN has allowed people who do not agree with my opinion, and that is their right, to take advantage of...
  6. HOW DO YOU APPEAL AN UNJUSTIFIABLE BAN

HOW DO YOU APPEAL AN UNJUSTIFIABLE BAN: I was banned from making comments, however, an unjustifiable ban. My comments have never, ever violated the community guidelines. And never will. It is unfortunate how MSN has allowed people who do not agree with my opinion, and that is their right, to take advantage of...
  7. How do I appeal a community guidelines decision not submit on a comment made?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I appeal a community guidelines decision not submit on a comment made?: Greetings! I have contributed numerous comments that have been rejected by the community guidelines moderator. The comments in no way break any of the rules. This is frustrating when the time is taken to add a comment only to have it rejected for no apparent reason. Below is...
  8. How do I appeal a community guidelines decision not submit on a comment made?

How do I appeal a community guidelines decision not submit on a comment made?: Greetings! I have contributed numerous comments that have been rejected by the community guidelines moderator. The comments in no way break any of the rules. This is frustrating when the time is taken to add a comment only to have it rejected for no apparent reason. Below is...
  9. How do I appeal a ban from MSN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I appeal a ban from MSN: I have only ever made one comment in my life and it says "3/21/23You've been banned due to violations of our guidelines.Due to repeated violations of our community guidelines, your account has been restricted indefinitely. You will no longer be able to comment or post content...
  10. How do I appeal a ban from MSN

How do I appeal a ban from MSN: I have only ever made one comment in my life and it says "3/21/23You've been banned due to violations of our guidelines.Due to repeated violations of our community guidelines, your account has been restricted indefinitely. You will no longer be able to comment or post content...