Windows 10: how do I apply detail view to windows 10 desktop screen

Discus and support how do I apply detail view to windows 10 desktop screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do I apply detail view to windows 10 desktop screen? I can easily apply it to desktop folder in explorer, but I've seen it displayed on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by nz7bjd, Mar 21, 2019.

1. nz7bjd Win User

how do I apply detail view to windows 10 desktop screen

how do I apply detail view to windows 10 desktop screen?

I can easily apply it to desktop folder in explorer, but I've seen it displayed on the actual desktop background. can't figure it out. thanks,

:)

nz7bjd, Mar 21, 2019
  2. mrgeek Win User

Change Folder View Layout in Windows 10

"uhm that method does not work. i want to set folder view as List as default instead Details for all folders"
    Did you download and run Brink's .bat file in Step 1 ? Lacking that, look at the screens in post 3. In Step 5 'folders of this type' defaults to each of the Windows templates for Pictures, Music, etc. If you want ALL folders to have the same List view, r-click any folder in each of the 5 folders under This PC (Desktop does not apply) and hit 'Customize this folder'. Set to 'Optimize this folder for General Items". Then follow the screen in post 3 using List instead of Details in Step 1 and you should be good to go.

mrgeek, Mar 21, 2019
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Mar 21, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 21, 2019
Thema:

1. how do I apply detail view to windows 10 desktop screen - Similar Threads - apply detail view

2. Changing desktop view to list or details not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changing desktop view to list or details not working: I cannot get my desktop files to display in a list or details view. Ctrl+Shift+1 through 4 does work. The icons change from small to large.But Ctrl+Shift+5 through 9 does not work. I cannot get a list view or a details view.I'm using the numbers above the letter keys. The...
  3. Changing desktop view to list or details not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing desktop view to list or details not working: I cannot get my desktop files to display in a list or details view. Ctrl+Shift+1 through 4 does work. The icons change from small to large.But Ctrl+Shift+5 through 9 does not work. I cannot get a list view or a details view.I'm using the numbers above the letter keys. The...
  4. Changing desktop view to list or details not working

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. how to activate thumbnail in details view?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to activate thumbnail in details view?: Have a nice day all,I want to activate/enable to show thumbnail of ".ico" and ".png" files in details view. But I couldnt find any guide.In red area Extra large icons, Large icons, Medium icons, Small icons, Tiles, Content it show the thumbnails, but in yellow area List,...
  6. how to activate thumbnail in details view?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to activate thumbnail in details view?: Have a nice day all,I want to activate/enable to show thumbnail of ".ico" and ".png" files in details view. But I couldnt find any guide.In red area Extra large icons, Large icons, Medium icons, Small icons, Tiles, Content it show the thumbnails, but in yellow area List,...
  7. how to activate thumbnail in details view?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. How do i set the default view in file explorer to 'details'?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do i set the default view in file explorer to 'details'?: As above, i want to view everything in my hard drive in file explorer as the 'details' setting in file explorer, i've searched google, but have found nothing that seems to work that well. submitted by /u/SaltyConnection [link] [comments]...
  9. How do I change the default view for Windows 10 File Explorer TO DETAILS?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I change the default view for Windows 10 File Explorer TO DETAILS?: Win 10 FILE EXPLORER LOVES ICONS. The COMMUNITY "SAYS" you can change the view to DETAILS but mine from when Windows was released prefers ICONS. ONE can SET to DETAILS but on the next opening of a folder, here come the huge ICON. SURELY someone OR Microsoft must know how to...
  10. how do I apply detail view to windows 10 desktop screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I apply detail view to windows 10 desktop screen: how do I apply detail view to windows 10 desktop screen? I can easily apply it to desktop folder in explorer, but I've seen it displayed on the actual desktop background. can't figure it out. thanks,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to apply million comma in desktop