Windows 10: how do I avoid two-step validation

Discus and support how do I avoid two-step validation in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I find Microsoft accounts a messy event. Everytime I try to login I have to go through two-step validation which never works correctly. Is there a way... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JamesMackey58, Feb 2, 2019.

1. how do I avoid two-step validation

I find Microsoft accounts a messy event. Everytime I try to login I have to go through two-step validation which never works correctly. Is there a way to prevent two-step validation. According to Microsoft, two-step validation is necessary for security. I have never had a security problem on any of my devices (PCs & laptops).

I am a point where I want to cancel any accounts for Microsoft & Microsoft devices. The confusion with having to change passwords almost every time I access Microsoft.

:)

JamesMackey58, Feb 2, 2019

2. PC Build Steps

all parts should be here by friday...any last advice? I will follow the step lists we created guys...

anandsap123, Feb 2, 2019
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Feb 2, 2019
  4. how do I avoid two-step validation

x800 GTO 16 pipe unlock step by step

Ok, there is a gigantic thread going on with this that has been extremely helpful. However, you have to search the entire thread to actually figure out what to do. So, I'm going to list step by step instructions right here for anyone who needs them.

Step 1: Download the attachment
    Step 2: Follow the instructions about checking your fuses
    Step 3: Dump your bios with ATItool (Settings -> Miscellaneous -> dump bios)
    Step 4: Open your current BIOS with RaBit 1.7 or later and go to "Logging" section scroll down and search for:
    Desc: RADEON X800 GTO
    Info: 11X-CC6600SA-004, CC6600SA.004, 01/20/05,14:19:32
    Step 5: If all checks out, simply burn the iso, boot from it, and flash!

Ultra special thanks to dolf for coming up with all this stuff and thanks to everyone else in the forum. This should simplify the process a bit!

x800professor, Feb 2, 2019
Thema:

how do I avoid two-step validation

1. how do I avoid two-step validation - Similar Threads - avoid step validation

2. two step verification

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    two step verification: How do I turn two step verification off in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/two-step-verification/5498ac50-1353-4147-a1df-63fb4e008a90
  3. two step verification

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    two step verification: How do I turn two step verification off in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/two-step-verification/5498ac50-1353-4147-a1df-63fb4e008a90
  4. two step verification

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. How do I bypass/not do this step?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I bypass/not do this step?: I just fully reset my PC, and after I get to the “choose layout” menu, it says, “Let’s set things up for your work or school account”. This has never happened before, so there is nothing I can do. There is no way I can bypass it, I’m just stuck on this screen, and can’t...
  6. How do I bypass/not do this step?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I bypass/not do this step?: I just fully reset my PC, and after I get to the “choose layout” menu, it says, “Let’s set things up for your work or school account”. This has never happened before, so there is nothing I can do. There is no way I can bypass it, I’m just stuck on this screen, and can’t...
  7. two-step verification

two-step verification: I having started having trouble with two-step verification. Long ago "Verify your identity" displayed all verification options email or mobile. At some point, I only had the mobile option display. This was fine because that is the method I use. In the past ~two weeks, the...
  8. Two steps security

Two steps security: How to set up 2 steps security ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/two-steps-security/cdd5579e-985b-4677-8331-ef6ceb439d1a"
  9. One Step Forward, Two Steps Back...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    One Step Forward, Two Steps Back...: I had a small problem and thought it would be a simple fix. I went to scan for corrupted drivers, forgot to uncheck Microsoft drivers, and ended up uninstalling everything. Now, I know everything’s kind of weird. it gets stuck in an infinite boot loop, with the Omen logo and...
  10. Two step verification

Two step verification: When I try to sign into a google account on my desktop, I get a popup message (not a text message) on my phone asking me to confirm the the sign in attempt, "Yes" or "No". But it never works. I wait and wait for it to be recognized, and I am finally forced to "choose...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. avoid two step

2. how to get past two step validation in windows