Windows 10: How do I back up emails onto my hard drive? I am using Windows 10 Mail

Discus and support How do I back up emails onto my hard drive? I am using Windows 10 Mail in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I back up emails onto my hard drive? I am using Windows 10 Mail and cannot see option to take back up copy. I have a lot of emails and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ChrissyBrown1, Sep 22, 2019.

1. How do I back up emails onto my hard drive? I am using Windows 10 Mail

How do I back up emails onto my hard drive? I am using Windows 10 Mail and cannot see option to take back up copy. I have a lot of emails and folders and want to be able to save them onto my laptop.

:)

ChrissyBrown1, Sep 22, 2019
  2. little cat, Sep 22, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 22, 2019
  4. NiravD Win User

How do I back up emails onto my hard drive? I am using Windows 10 Mail

Does Mail app for Windows 10 store emails on hard drive?

If we POP/IMAP email account in any email client (Thunderbird, Outlook 2016, etc) than emails are downloaded in hard drive.

But if we configure Yahoo email account in Mail app for Windows 10 than are emails downloaded locally or is this Mail app just an interface to access web based emails?

NiravD, Sep 22, 2019
Thema:

How do I back up emails onto my hard drive? I am using Windows 10 Mail

1. How do I back up emails onto my hard drive? I am using Windows 10 Mail - Similar Threads - emails onto hard

2. How do I back-up my ondrive files to an excternal hard drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I back-up my ondrive files to an excternal hard drive?: How do I back-up my ONDRIVE files to an external hard drive?*** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-back-up-my-ondrive-files-to-an-excternal/7f81b5eb-d867-4805-ac5a-1bb73be0c19b
  3. How do I back-up my ondrive files to an excternal hard drive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I back-up my ondrive files to an excternal hard drive?: How do I back-up my ONDRIVE files to an external hard drive?*** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-back-up-my-ondrive-files-to-an-excternal/7f81b5eb-d867-4805-ac5a-1bb73be0c19b
  4. I am not able to do a Back-up to an external hard drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am not able to do a Back-up to an external hard drive: I am trying to do a back-up to an external hard drive. I select Back Up using File History, and Automatically Backup Files is On. I then go to More options, but when I press Back-up now, it hangs for a few seconds and then 'Cancel' appears. Why wont it back up?. I have...
  5. How do I back up Windows 10 to an external hard drive?

How do I back up Windows 10 to an external hard drive?: How do I back up Windows 10 to an external hard drive? Always in the past I have been able to automatically set this but now I can not see where this is available in settings/backup....
  6. how do i back up one drive to an external hard drive

how do i back up one drive to an external hard drive: how do i back up one drive to an external hard drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-back-up-one-drive-to-an-external-hard/3bddc1b7-ecac-49a4-8e33-d768282fafad
  7. how do I set up an extranal hard drive to back up my computer

how do I set up an extranal hard drive to back up my computer: Hi. I'm new to Windows (mac user) And I'd like to set up an external hard drive to back up my PC and all my files. How do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-set-up-an-extranal-hard-drive-to-back-up/782396c9-9f76-4e2a-9df7-ca375cbb4218
  8. Back Up: I use W10 file back up, onto an external drive

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Back Up: I use W10 file back up, onto an external drive: I use W10 file back up, onto an external drive. It is set to save files for 1 month, but it saves them forever. Is there a way to get it to delete anything that was saved more than a month ago? Thank You 141968
  9. How do I transfer my copy of windows onto a new hard drive?

How do I transfer my copy of windows onto a new hard drive?: My current hard drive is running at 100% even when the computer is idle. This has led me to buy a new hard drive. How can I transfer the copy of windows my computer has onto the new hard drive?...
  10. How do I Back up my Windows 100 system on an external Hard Drive?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How do I Back up my Windows 100 system on an external Hard Drive?: I was trying to do a system backup on an external hard drive in windows 10 and once it started i noticed that it was creating a backup for my old Windows 7 64 operating system. How do I get it to back up my current Windows 10 system and all of my files on the C: drive.? 39912

Users found this page by searching for:

1. HOW DO I COPY THE TEXT OF AN EMAIL TO MY HARD DRIVE ON WINDOWS 10 ?