Windows 10: How do I back-up my entire SSD 237ish GB unto DVD's in case I have to restore them?

Discus and support How do I back-up my entire SSD 237ish GB unto DVD's in case I have to restore them? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I want to be able to make disks that will totally install my computer from where it was before the problems happened... is this possible?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RST20886432, Sep 16, 2018.

1. How do I back-up my entire SSD 237ish GB unto DVD's in case I have to restore them?

I want to be able to make disks that will totally install my computer from where it was before the problems happened... is this possible?

:)

RST20886432, Sep 16, 2018
  2. HTC
    HTC Win User

Burned DVD's Work in SOME players

In that case, it is possible the problem is with the blu ray player not supporting DVD+R disks.

Suggest you check to make sure: it's possible you can overcome this problem by simply burning DVD-R instead of DVD+R. Check your blu ray compatibility list first.

3. Dalkamyr Win User
    BitFenix Prodigy Case - tips

3 questions for you fellas:

• What kind of PSU would I need for a gt720+i5+hdd+ssd? I was thinking 400w should be plenty, right?
    • What kind of cool blue lighting would you suggest for that case? I got the one with a big window (the case is shown in my profile picture)

Dalkamyr, Sep 16, 2018
  4. Kursah Win User

How do I back-up my entire SSD 237ish GB unto DVD's in case I have to restore them?

SSD Crucial Bx 100 - rattling/vibrating. Possible?

This has been suggested several times already, and it has been suggested you try to move the SSD, remove it, or even suspend it in your case. Will you please try one of these?

If you don't understand vibration and resonance, please refer to @dorsetknob 's post above. *Smile How do I back-up my entire SSD 237ish GB unto DVD's in case I have to restore them? :) It has been explained that something else moving/vibrating (even if you don't think they're vibrating they are...), fans, hard disk drives, and anything with a motor will cause some form of vibration at certain frequencies. This can be transfered through your case's chassis and where you mounted your SSD could be reaching a certain frequency that causes it to slightly move and rattle against the case.

We are suggesting you take action and report back..you keep asking questions from step 1...we should be on step 4 by now...that is solution.

Try what has been suggested and report back please. Otherwise all you're doing is leading this thread in an endless circle and the help will stop shortly thereafter.

*Toast :toast:

Kursah, Sep 16, 2018
Thema:

How do I back-up my entire SSD 237ish GB unto DVD's in case I have to restore them?

1. How do I back-up my entire SSD 237ish GB unto DVD's in case I have to restore them? - Similar Threads - entire SSD 237ish

2. I lost my contacts, how do I get them back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I lost my contacts, how do I get them back?: With the ATT change, I lost all my contacts. How can I get them back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-my-contacts-how-do-i-get-them-back/724c91a0-52df-4c4b-b3a8-55a3f332b90a
  3. I lost my contacts, how do I get them back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I lost my contacts, how do I get them back?: With the ATT change, I lost all my contacts. How can I get them back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-my-contacts-how-do-i-get-them-back/724c91a0-52df-4c4b-b3a8-55a3f332b90a
  4. Back up Entire Disk and Restore - Recommendations

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Back up Entire Disk and Restore - Recommendations: Hello Forum, I've got to send in my new HP Spectre notebook for HP warranty repair due to a faulty keyboard. I intend to image the disk to a portable external drive, and then reset the computer to as new condition before I ship. The notebook disk size if 500GB. First,...
  5. i have songs in my library how do i locate them#

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i have songs in my library how do i locate them#: i have purchaces and songs in my library how do i locate them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-songs-in-my-library-how-do-i-locate-them/6f54cb62-f97e-4a12-834a-26ac81127fee
  6. Can't restore from back up dvd's

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't restore from back up dvd's: I reset my computer and now I can't restore from my back up DVD's. System restore looks like the DVD are loading but the progress bar remains at zero %. After I load the last DVD and click finish, I can't get find the back up. Running Windows 10. Advise?...
  7. 500 GB USB reduced to 30 GB USB SSD - how do I revert back to 500 GB?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    500 GB USB reduced to 30 GB USB SSD - how do I revert back to 500 GB?: I purchased a 500 GB USB drive. Based on another problem I downloaded Windows 10 supposedly bootable USB files. The procedure erased my 500GB SSD and installed the supposedly bootable USB files.I ultimately used a bootable DVD drive instead. Now the 500GB SSD shows as a 30...
  8. 500 GB USB reduced to 30 GB USB SSD - how do I revert back to 500 GB?

in Windows 10 Support
    500 GB USB reduced to 30 GB USB SSD - how do I revert back to 500 GB?: I purchased a 500 GB USB drive. Based on another problem I downloaded Windows 10 supposedly bootable USB files. The procedure erased my 500GB SSD and installed the supposedly bootable USB files.I ultimately used a bootable DVD drive instead. Now the 500GB SSD shows as a 30...
  9. I do not have sets, how do I activate them?

in Windows 10 Customization
    I do not have sets, how do I activate them?: I have windows 10 build 17711 I have not sets on my configuration/system/multitask I have not sets policies on my gpedit.msc/administrative templates/windows components I've tried to enable them with match2 on cmd as administrator, but nothing anyone knows what is happened?...
  10. How do I restore backed up emails to new computer

in Browsers and Email
    How do I restore backed up emails to new computer: Hi My old computer crashed last week and I think I saw it coming, one of the very last things that I did was to back up all the emails and contact addresses from Windows. I cannot find how to restore them on to the new computer, in fact there are very few buttons in the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to back up entire ssd