Windows 10: How do I back up Windows 10 Apps I installed from the Store?

Discus and support How do I back up Windows 10 Apps I installed from the Store? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have an app that is no longer in the store but I want to back it up incase I need to get another computer or re-install windows10 I can find no... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by alan93, Aug 23, 2019.

1. alan93 Win User

How do I back up Windows 10 Apps I installed from the Store?

I have an app that is no longer in the store but I want to back it up incase I need to get another computer or re-install windows10

I can find no information on how to do this. I don't know where the app resides on the computer or how to back it up.

I don't want to back up my entire computer , Just the apps that are installed from the store.

How do I do this?

:)

alan93, Aug 23, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Aug 23, 2019
  3. Windows 10 installing progs

I decided to take the plunge and upgrade to windows 10 from 7. I used the Media Creation Tool from MS website. It took awhile, but I am finally running Windows 10 (12-14).

I opened the new App & Program feature to remove programs that I no longer needed. Scrolling down the list, I was horrified! Apps that I didn't install somehow magically installed themselves. Two programs stood out: Facebook and Candy Crush Soda Saga. Both programs have those tale-tale icons that they came from Windows Store (which I've never even opened). The install date for both of them were on 12-26.

Is this a common thing for Windows 10? Or is it because I did an upgrade and not a clean install?

GoFigureItOut, Aug 23, 2019
  4. How do I back up Windows 10 Apps I installed from the Store?

Windows 10 installing progs

You did an upgrade.

eidairaman1, Aug 23, 2019
Thema:

How do I back up Windows 10 Apps I installed from the Store?

1. How do I back up Windows 10 Apps I installed from the Store? - Similar Threads - Apps installed Store

2. How do I get GUID of apps installed from Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get GUID of apps installed from Microsoft Store?: I have installed Ubuntu app from Microsoft Store on Windows 10 1903. For some reasons I want to know its GUID. How can I get that, may be using some command on CMD or Powershell?...
  3. How do I switch back up off?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I switch back up off?: How do I switch back up off? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/back-up/b01e597e-37c2-42b6-910b-1e9d4e0225ee
  4. how do i change the back up location for windows 10

how do i change the back up location for windows 10: how do i change the back up location for windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-back-up-location-for-windows/48bd02d7-22b5-40f2-8e6a-cf6a03acd4d0
  5. How do I Back Up Outlook?

in Browsers and Email
    How do I Back Up Outlook?: I am using Office 365 and its included Outlook 365 for emails. I would like to back emails up to a USB drive. How do I do that? Thanks, cb 124800
  6. How do I uninstall an app? (from windows store)

How do I uninstall an app? (from windows store): How do I uninstall an app? (from windows store) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-an-app-from-windows-store/e7c202f2-604c-4b2e-a34a-748f5c04fd0e
  7. How do I get Windows 10 back

How do I get Windows 10 back: PC, Windows 10. Last weekend, after the thunderstorm, the Auto Repair couldn't repair my Windows 10. If I wipe my computer, what are my options for getting Windows 10 back? All suggestions, ideas, comments any wish to offer will be greatly appreciated. Thanks, K....
  8. how do i get windows store back?

how do i get windows store back?: same problem everyone else is having. windows store is gone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-windows-store-back/e5591f64-0d9f-4140-8283-5dcf69a292ea
  9. How Do I back up W10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How Do I back up W10: One last question guys, you have all been very patient with me and I appreciate that so much. I have now reinstalled W10...Now, what do I need to do take make a backup copy on a dvd? Is it simple?...I hope! *Biggrin 21645
  10. how do i create a back up for win 10 ?

in Windows 10 Support
    how do i create a back up for win 10 ?: I want to have some way of recovering everything just in case things go bad with win 10 17150