Windows 10: How do I backup all of my PC drivers 2 my flashdrive?

Discus and support How do I backup all of my PC drivers 2 my flashdrive? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I want to be able to easily reinstall drivers (incase I can't boot and have to do a reinstall or if it's just that device that needs to be updated). I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by 20886432, Sep 21, 2015.

1. 20886432 Win User

How do I backup all of my PC drivers 2 my flashdrive?

I want to be able to easily reinstall drivers (incase I can't boot and have to do a reinstall or if it's just that device that needs to be updated). I don't know where the system components store their drivers or what process/software to use to save it to my USB 3.0 flashdrive.

:)

20886432, Sep 21, 2015

2. HOW DO I BACKUP MY DATA FROM MY PHONE ONLINE ACCOUNT..?

Unfortunately, you will have to wait until your data is migrated to your SkyDrive account. Then you can download the information that gets migrated to SkyDrive (contacts - in a csv file; text messages, appointments, photos) and import the data into whatever
    software/service you plan to use to sync your data to your phone. There won't be a way to sync this data from your SkyDrive account to your phone.

On October 6th, you can also contact Microsoft to request a CD/DVD of the data that was stored on the My Phone website.
    See this knowledgebase article for more information.

Julie fka profjulie, Sep 21, 2015
  3. HOW DO I BACKUP MY DATA FROM MY PHONE ONLINE ACCOUNT..?

I AM NOT ABLE TO ACCESS MY DATA FROM MY ACCOUNT ON MY MOBILE PHONE.

AS I DON'T AWARE ABOUT CLOSING OF SERVICES PROVIDED BY MY PHONE.

I GOT FORMATTED MY CELL PHONE.

SO FROM NOW HOW CAN I BACKUP MY CONTAC, DATA ON MY PHONE.? PLZ RPLY

ALL MY IMPORTANT DATA IS THERE ON MY PHONE ONLINE ACCOUNT

ankitbhalla, Sep 21, 2015
  4. topgundcp Win User

Create a folder on your flash drive: Drivers
    Open Admin command prompt and run: Dism /Online /Export-Driver /Destination:X:\Drivers

replace X with the drive letter of your flash drive

Or use the freeware: Driver 4.1 Backup Download

topgundcp, Sep 21, 2015
  5. John035 Win User
    Use backup tools like EaseUS Todo Backup to backup your drivers to your flash drive.
    You'll find the tool creates a sub-folder for each device driver backup.

John035, Sep 22, 2015
  6. swarfega Win User
    You could just create a folder on the flash drive, download the latest versions of drivers you have and place them on the flash drive's folder. You could have sub-folders for each manufacturer.

swarfega, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How do I backup all of my PC drivers 2 my flashdrive? - Similar Threads - backup drivers flashdrive

2. How do I get into my PC? #2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get into my PC? #2: I boot up my "HP Pavillion Gaming Desktop TG01" just to see no place to input a password. My PC uses Windows 11. I have access to Wifi, Accessibility, and Power. I have a Restore Point before this all occurred. I have a flashdrive with Windows 11 media creation tool...
  3. How do I get into my PC? #2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get into my PC? #2: I boot up my "HP Pavillion Gaming Desktop TG01" just to see no place to input a password. My PC uses Windows 11. I have access to Wifi, Accessibility, and Power. I have a Restore Point before this all occurred. I have a flashdrive with Windows 11 media creation tool...
  4. How do I log into my pc at all?

How do I log into my pc at all?: I recently took my boyfriend's pc since he is on vacation for the summer. But when i plugged it in, it says "user profile service failed the sign in" So i searched up several solutions. I tried every single possible way. But the main solution was safe mode. But i could not...
  5. How do I log into my pc at all?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I log into my pc at all?: I recently took my boyfriend's pc since he is on vacation for the summer. But when i plugged it in, it says "user profile service failed the sign in" So i searched up several solutions. I tried every single possible way. But the main solution was safe mode. But i could not...
  6. How do I get into my pc at all?

How do I get into my pc at all?: I recently took my boyfriend's pc since he is in china for the summer. But when i plugged it in, it says "user profile service failed the sign in" So i searched up several solutions. I tried every single possible way. But the main solution was safe mode. But i could not get...
  7. How do I get into my pc at all?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I get into my pc at all?: I recently took my boyfriend's pc since he is in china for the summer. But when i plugged it in, it says "user profile service failed the sign in" So i searched up several solutions. I tried every single possible way. But the main solution was safe mode. But i could not get...
  8. My pc broke, how do I backup it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My pc broke, how do I backup it?: Basically my coolers broke, how do I go on file history? And is there on amazon a cheap and big enough usb drive for the backup? submitted by /u/DerpyPlayz18 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jytta2/my_pc_broke_how_do_i_backup_it/
  9. How do I backup all my drivers?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I backup all my drivers?: I need to backup all my drivers on a specific build. Is there an easy way to do this and restore them later on? Thanks. 132606
  10. How do I backup all of my applications along with the Windows?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    How do I backup all of my applications along with the Windows?: Is there any way to create a media/drive/disc/img so that I can use it to restore Windows to the current state? Example, I've 95 software/apps installed in my PC, along with a lot of customization/themes etc. So, if my Windows or HDD crashes for some reason, is there any...