Windows 10: How Do I Backup Windows Store Games AND Restore It Again

Discus and support How Do I Backup Windows Store Games AND Restore It Again in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi , I Was Looking For A Way To Backup Windows Store Games Which In This Case Is Forza Horizon 4 , I Want To Reset My PC , But I Don't Want To Download... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GooglePixel5, Jul 12, 2020.

1. How Do I Backup Windows Store Games AND Restore It Again

Hi , I Was Looking For A Way To Backup Windows Store Games Which In This Case Is Forza Horizon 4 , I Want To Reset My PC , But I Don't Want To Download Forza H4 Again Since I Have A Limited Bandwith Of Wifi With Slow Wifi Speeds

:)

GooglePixel5, Jul 12, 2020

2. windows 10 store games backup and restore

i wanted to know the method how to backup and restore the game downloaded from windows store

ex:gigantic game

RichardsRobinR, Jul 12, 2020
  3. KyleReyes Win User
    Backup or Restore Windows Store Games after clean OS Installation

Ok, I have purchase some games on Windows 10 Store, and the question is, is there a way to restore Windows Store Games without re-downloading them?? I mean why can't Microsoft make the store recover downloaded files, or reuse downloaded game files?? if
    there's a way to backup installation settings like registry or any appdata, and after Windows 10 restored to it's former glory, i want to be able to just recovery the settings files that makes the Windows Store recognize that i have already installed the game(s),
    so it don't have to redownload GBs of games!! I wish Microsoft will fix this, because Steam and other game providers are doing well with their game pre-load or reusing downloaded game files!

KyleReyes, Jul 12, 2020
  4. Abysymal Win User

How Do I Backup Windows Store Games AND Restore It Again

Backup/Restore Windows Store games

Hello!

I'm wondering if there's a way to backup, then later to restore Windows Store games. Specifically, Gears of War 4. I'm on Windows 10.

I bought Gears of War 4 awhile ago, and it took me about a month and a half to download. It's around 80GB, and my ISP caps downloads from Microsoft servers to around 30KBps.

I intend to reinstall Windows soon, because I'm currently in the Windows Insider program, however it's causing some problems for a game I've played in the past, Phantasy Star Online 2. (A Japanese game with no English adaptation. It seems that its anti-cheat
    doesn't recognize the version of Windows I'm on, thanks to the Insider Preview version. Reinstalling Windows 10 seems to be the best way to fix this.)

Though before reinstalling, I'll need to backup my Gears 4, as I'm really not interested in running the download for another month.

Abysymal, Jul 12, 2020
Thema:

How Do I Backup Windows Store Games AND Restore It Again

1. How Do I Backup Windows Store Games AND Restore It Again - Similar Threads - Backup Store Games

2. Is there any way to Backup and Restore my Microsoft Store games ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to Backup and Restore my Microsoft Store games ?: So, last night i had to reinstall my OS, unfortunately i completely forgot about my Games that i downloaded from Microsoft Store. One of them was Forza Horizon 5 which was 100+GB in size and because of that, now i need to download that big game again from 0% which is sucks...
  3. Is there any way to Backup and Restore my Microsoft Store games ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there any way to Backup and Restore my Microsoft Store games ?: So, last night i had to reinstall my OS, unfortunately i completely forgot about my Games that i downloaded from Microsoft Store. One of them was Forza Horizon 5 which was 100+GB in size and because of that, now i need to download that big game again from 0% which is sucks...
  4. How do I backup and restore apps to a fresh Windows installation?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I backup and restore apps to a fresh Windows installation?: I'm experiencing a really annoying issue that will force me to format my SSD and install a fresh version of Windows 10. I have many apps & games installed and I really don't want to manually reinstall everything, so is there a way to backup apps & their data then restore them...
  5. How do i restore "do not show message" for earphones again?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do i restore "do not show message" for earphones again?: When I plug my earphones to my laptop Via 3.5 jack I got a message asking how I want to use the earphones, for it to work properly with MS Teams I had to click'headset'. I accidently clicked do not show message again and now when I plug it in I can't change the option and...
  6. Window Store stopped - how do I restore

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Window Store stopped - how do I restore: With latest Win 10 update, both Windows Store and Microsoft Solitare Collection stopped working. How do I restore Windows Store? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-store-stopped-how-do-i-restore/d8118562-e576-4f75-9103-318cd2c37a1e"
  7. Windows 10 : How do I restore files from a backup?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 : How do I restore files from a backup?: Windows 10 : How do I restore files from a backup? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-how-do-i-restore-files-from-a-backup/18796c1e-6619-4990-b662-62ad8ec9a7d3
  8. How do I backup a game bought via Windows Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I backup a game bought via Windows Store?: I have a 240GB SSD so I like to be careful about space allocated to my games. With Steam games it is easy to just copy the game folder to an external HD when I'm not playing it then moved it back when I fancy playing it. However, I purchased Rise of the Tomb Raider from...
  9. How do i restore the windows store? or reinstall windows store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i restore the windows store? or reinstall windows store.: hi gurus, I have been facing issue with latest windows 10 mandatory update which i had to do on 10 Nov. Not sure which version that was. After that update which took around 2 hours, I got the screen flashing issue which got resolved after deselecting the windows error...
  10. How do I backup and restore Windows Store apps?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    How do I backup and restore Windows Store apps?: I'm planning on doing fresh install but my internet isn't the best and so I want to backup my bigger Windows Store apps so I don't have to re-download them later (mostly games). Is there some kind of method to get a copy of them and then put them back later? 40421

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to take backup of full game downloaded from Microsoft Store

2. windows store backup games