Windows 10: How do I backup XBox Gamepass Games?

Discus and support How do I backup XBox Gamepass Games? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Alright ladies, I need some help over here. I will send 10,962,471 RTX 3090s to the home of the first person who can come up with the answer. I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/kcitSfeeB, Oct 4, 2020.

1. How do I backup XBox Gamepass Games?

Alright ladies, I need some help over here. I will send 10,962,471 RTX 3090s to the home of the first person who can come up with the answer. I am trying to backup some games downloaded from XBox Gamepass. They are stored in C:\Program Files\WindowsApps. I want to relocate them so I don't have to redownload them if I do a clean install. The problem is, I tried copying the files to a hard drive, but I get an error saying I require administrator priveleges even though I'm quite clearly an administrator. I have been googling for hours. I have tried every trick under the sun and nothing seems to work. I really don't want to redownload 100s of GBs of game. So if you want your own personal helicopter and 200,000,000,000$ cash, let me know how I can copy these games to another folder. Thanks in advance for your hard work and dedication towards helping me solve this issue

submitted by /u/kcitSfeeB
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/kcitSfeeB, Oct 4, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Xbox Game Pass: July New Games Xbox

Hello @BitSkrieg, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

*Arrow Xbox Game Pass FAQs | Start Your Free Trial | Xbox

Brink, Oct 4, 2020
  3. Gamepass games on PC not working

I have a valid gamepass ultimate subscription and recently tried to play gamepass games on PC. I downloaded the app and installed Crosscode and The Messenger. When I try to launch the games through the Xbox PC app, the app minimizes and nothing happens.
    When I try to launch the games through the start menu, it just directs me to the Windows Store to download the Xbox App, which shows that I've already downloaded it. Games I have previously downloaded from before the Xbox App came out, such as Forza Horizon
    4, seem to work ok. What can I do to get the newer games working?

Darth Navster, Oct 4, 2020
  4. How do I backup XBox Gamepass Games?

Xbox Gamepass Ultimate Perks

I am a part of a Microsoft family which gives me access to Xbox gamepass ultimate. One of the Xbox gamepass ultimate perks is an ancestral ship set for sea of thieves but someone else in my family already claimed it. Is there any way I can have access
    to it as well or do I need to buy gamepass for myself?

EmeryBrown, Oct 4, 2020
Thema:

How do I backup XBox Gamepass Games?

1. How do I backup XBox Gamepass Games? - Similar Threads - backup XBox Gamepass

2. Cant launch xbox gamepass games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant launch xbox gamepass games: Specifically flight simulator get this error right after its installed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-launch-xbox-gamepass-games/fb0673d9-b045-4d1b-9668-77698a4a5f68
  3. Cant launch xbox gamepass games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant launch xbox gamepass games: Specifically flight simulator get this error right after its installed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-launch-xbox-gamepass-games/fb0673d9-b045-4d1b-9668-77698a4a5f68
  4. Xbox Gamepass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Gamepass: This application keeps starting every time I reboot Windows. Can it please stop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-gamepass/d415c962-b405-4885-a578-ddca2a005ccc
  5. Xbox Gamepass

Xbox Gamepass: This application keeps starting every time I reboot Windows. Can it please stop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-gamepass/d415c962-b405-4885-a578-ddca2a005ccc
  6. How do I access xbox gamepass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I access xbox gamepass: I made a local account on my pc and a little while ago I signed in with a microsoft account that has parental restrictions. Recently I have tried to buy xbox gamepass but It says I have to contact a parent. When I open the xbox app it has a popup saying I have to send a...
  7. How do I access xbox gamepass

How do I access xbox gamepass: I made a local account on my pc and a little while ago I signed in with a microsoft account that has parental restrictions. Recently I have tried to buy xbox gamepass but It says I have to contact a parent. When I open the xbox app it has a popup saying I have to send a...
  8. Xbox Gamepass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Gamepass: So the country I live in, to get an Xbox gamepass I have to spend around 25$ on game pass gift cards From local stores for the basic 10$ subscription. So is there any form of Microsoft store gift card that I can redeem to purchase gamepass from the store itself? like how in...
  9. Xbox Gamepass

Xbox Gamepass: So the country I live in, to get an Xbox gamepass I have to spend around 25$ on game pass gift cards From local stores for the basic 10$ subscription. So is there any form of Microsoft store gift card that I can redeem to purchase gamepass from the store itself? like how in...
  10. Installing games from xbox gamepass

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Installing games from xbox gamepass: Hi! I want to install game from xbox gamepass on my game drive. It says "This location isn`t set up for installing games.", then I press "Set it as your location for where new apps are saved". Then I choose my drive instead of C and it says "Remove other apps" and it says...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. backup xbox game pass games

2. xbox gamepass game backup