Windows 10: How do I 'become' my network administrator?

Discus and support How do I 'become' my network administrator? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Windows tells me I must contact my network administrator in order to see my music files. This is a home network. How do I convince my own network I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by pamelavalencia1, May 9, 2019.

1. How do I 'become' my network administrator?

Windows tells me I must contact my network administrator in order to see my music files. This is a home network. How do I convince my own network I have authority to see the file?

:)

pamelavalencia1, May 9, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Network Administrator

General info --> Network administrator

You may be better off looking at the job descriptions for some of the businesses you wish to do the job for; as, some companies have varying duties and requirements.

This is a sample at Monster.com:
    Spoiler
    This is another sample from America's Job Exchange:

Spoiler

95Viper, May 9, 2019
  3. v12dock Win User
    Network Administrator

Go find a small church or school and volunteer to be a "network administrator" for them. That is how I started out.

v12dock, May 9, 2019
  4. sofia1930 Win User

How do I 'become' my network administrator?

Network Administrator

Hello guys.. I want to know what exactly Network Administrator is and what is his job.
    Also, is it a hand-based job? Beacause i am girl and i wanted to know if it is something like "electrician" *Stick Out Tongue How do I 'become' my network administrator? :p
    Maybe i could turn to Networks Security? Is it more soft? *Stick Out Tongue How do I 'become' my network administrator? :p

Im sorry for asking you so many questions but maybe you can help me to decide what i will do with my studies. The Master i will do is about networks and i have a doubt..,

sofia1930, May 9, 2019
Thema:

How do I 'become' my network administrator?

1. How do I 'become' my network administrator? - Similar Threads - 'become' network administrator

2. how to become an Administrator account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to become an Administrator account: Yesterday I accidentally deleted the Administrator account status. How do I make my account Administrator again, but none of the existing accounts are Administrators...
  3. How do I find and contact my Network Administrator?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I find and contact my Network Administrator?: I cannot connect to a certain server and would like to discuss how to fix that. I am going through setting up meetings using ViaPath Visitor Web 8.0 and got instructions to contact my network administrator because I couldn't connect to their servers....
  4. How do I find and contact my Network Administrator?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I find and contact my Network Administrator?: I cannot connect to a certain server and would like to discuss how to fix that. I am going through setting up meetings using ViaPath Visitor Web 8.0 and got instructions to contact my network administrator because I couldn't connect to their servers....
  5. How do I find and contact my Network Administrator?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. how to become administrator

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how to become administrator: I have just installed windows from scratch.I cannot delete any desktop shortcuts and I get this message.anyone has a solution how to become my pc's administrator?...
  7. How do I become the administrator of my own computer?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I become the administrator of my own computer?: I'm always getting issues with Windows 10 saying I can't do certain things and have to contact the administrator. It's my PC! There is no administrator other than me! How can I change this? Please, it's such a stupid error I know, that's what Microsoft does all the time. Why...
  8. how do i find Network Administrator ....

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do i find Network Administrator ....: how do i find Network Administrator .... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-network-administrator/dab48128-69d2-4455-812b-9db628a70282
  9. How to be become an administrator

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to be become an administrator: How can i become an administrator to optimize my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-be-become-an-administrator/743decc2-5696-41cc-b3af-990645dd3b56
  10. how do i become the administrator in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i become the administrator in windows 10: how do I become administrator in windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-become-the-administrator-in-windows-10/b772c4a4-ef7f-4818-8523-d8096384b51d