Windows 10: How do I block exturnal sources from being able to see my ip address and details? How do I...

Discus and support How do I block exturnal sources from being able to see my ip address and details? How do I... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How do I block external sources from being able to see my { IP: } address and details? How do I , through windows, Block thisinformation from... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by WavyStinkFist, Sep 28, 2020.

1. How do I block exturnal sources from being able to see my ip address and details? How do I...

How do I block external sources from being able to see my { IP: } address and details? How do I , through windows, Block thisinformation from being accesed or changed to give false readings or no reading whats so ever?

:)

WavyStinkFist, Sep 28, 2020

2. Finding IP address

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to find printer’s IP address:

1. Type Devices and Printers in the Windows search bar.
    2. Select on the printer and click on
      Manage.
    3. Click on the Ports tab.
      You will be able to find printer’s IP address under the ‘Ports’ tab.

Few printers also have a “Test print” option on the printer. When you print a test page from network printer, the page shows the IP address along with other details.

Note: If it is set on DHCP mode the IP address will constantly change.
    The IP address is assigned automatically by your router using a protocol called DHCP.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Sep 28, 2020
  3. Foreign ip address removal & blocking

I have a list of foreign IP addresses on the command prompt .These seem to have Trojan viruses in them. Is there a program to delete & block these IP addresses & any thing else that might be with them ? Thanks Don

DonaldChadman, Sep 28, 2020
  4. How do I block exturnal sources from being able to see my ip address and details? How do I...

IP Address

Hi Will,

You might need your computer's IP address if you want to set up an Internet connection, allow other people to connect to your PC, or need to troubleshoot network problems. Kindly follow these steps to find the IP address of your computer:

• Select the Start button , start typing View network connections, and then select it in the list.
    • Select an active network connection, and then, in the toolbar, select
      View status of this connection
      . (You might need to select the chevron icon to find this command.)
    • Select Details. (Your PC's IP address appears in the
      Value
      column, next to IPv4 Address).
    Let us know whenever you need further assistance.

Nathaniel Mon, Sep 28, 2020
Thema:

How do I block exturnal sources from being able to see my ip address and details? How do I...

1. How do I block exturnal sources from being able to see my ip address and details? How do I... - Similar Threads - block exturnal sources

2. how do i change my IP address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i change my IP address: i was recently scammed & the scammers got my IP address. I would like to change it somehow. My money market account has been wiped outSherry *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  3. how do i change my IP address

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i change my IP address: i was recently scammed & the scammers got my IP address. I would like to change it somehow. My money market account has been wiped outSherry *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  4. How do I configure my ip address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I configure my ip address: Error message Ethernet does not have a valid up address https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-configure-my-ip-address/32003db5-2056-4101-b586-2108a649a7d9
  5. How do I configure my ip address

How do I configure my ip address: Error message Ethernet does not have a valid up address https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-configure-my-ip-address/32003db5-2056-4101-b586-2108a649a7d9
  6. How do I block an IP address on my laptop that my ISP has blocked for me?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I block an IP address on my laptop that my ISP has blocked for me?: My ISP notified me that an IP address was blocked by them.I am looking to block that IP address in my laptop computer.I have look every where, but I cannot figure it out.Tim *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  7. how do I block users from seeing certain websites?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    how do I block users from seeing certain websites?: this would be on a computer that I don't have admin rights too. is their some way to stop a user from accessing certain websites? 126061
  8. How do I find my IP address?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I find my IP address?: I'm considering getting a VPN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-my-ip-address/10492a2b-ab51-4ee8-8b4a-fde47545e59d
  9. How do I locate someones IP address from their email?

How do I locate someones IP address from their email?: I looked at the header of several emails, a few I suspect are the same person but one I know is a different person, and the IP addresses I am seeing are the same between different emails. If one of these is supposed to be the senders, which one is it? If none, how do I find...
  10. devices on my IP are being blocked how do I allow them

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    devices on my IP are being blocked how do I allow them: Running Windows on HP Envy x360 laptop. Windows defender and possibly McAffee is blocking all the devices on my IP that were previously added in set up. How do I repair or allow without having to remove each one?...