Windows 10: How do I block Mobile updates

Discus and support How do I block Mobile updates in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have a weird thing going on with updates on my Win 10 computer. It claims management in the Mobile Service has settings I'm not allowed to change.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by jimjoe, Oct 1, 2018.

1. jimjoe Win User

How do I block Mobile updates

I have a weird thing going on with updates on my Win 10 computer. It claims management in the Mobile Service has settings I'm not allowed to change.

I'm the only person on this computer. I don't need Mobile anything on this desktop.

The only thing it will let me do right now, is notify me before it does a restart.

How do I block Mobile updates ?

Thanks.

:)

jimjoe, Oct 1, 2018
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond How do I block Mobile updates :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Oct 1, 2018
  3. Snipe343 Win User
    Updating Bios on a M2N-E SLI

It wont update it stops during the "erasing block" step any help?

Snipe343, Oct 1, 2018
  4. How do I block Mobile updates

Unable to access blocked numbers list after upgrading to Windows 10 Mobile Anniversary Update

SINCE UPDATING MY NOKIA LUMIA 735 TO WINDOWS 10 ANNIVERSERY EDITION I CANNOT ACCESS MY BLOCKED NUMBERS LIST .ALTHOUGH I CAN BRING UP A CALLS HISTORY LIST THERE DOES NOT SEEM TO BE ANY WAY OF ADDING ANY OF THESE NUMBERS TO BLOCKED CALL LIST.( THINK I USED
    TO BE ABLE TO LONG PRESS ON NUMBER AND GIVEN OPTION TO BLOCK IT).IS IT POSSIBLE TO GO BACK TO A PREVIOUS UPDATE?

*** Moderator's note: Changed title from "NOKIA 735" to "Unable to access blocked numbers list after upgrading to Windows 10 Mobile Anniversary Update". ***

rogermathews24012, Oct 1, 2018
Thema:

How do I block Mobile updates

1. How do I block Mobile updates - Similar Threads - block Mobile updates

2. How do I block hackers

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I block hackers: How do I block hackers from accessing files/folders over the local network if I never need to share anything with other computers on the network? disable client for microsoft networks? 180666
  3. how do i block access

how do i block access: so my laptop is brand new i have barely even begun to use it ..... the reason i went to get it in the first place is that someone was remotely accessing my computer through i guess some secondary login i couldn't find. or they set up some work group...i really was having to...
  4. How do I block ads?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I block ads?: Someone recommended Firefox. I don't want to change from Edge. I am tired of this one advertiser who keeps distracting me with moving information and there is never an X in the upper right corner. I contacted the advertiser and haven't heard anything. You'd think they'd want...
  5. How do i block a website ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do i block a website ?: I've tried the notepad method but the the host file doesn't show up, is there an alternative? Please help! submitted by /u/--PlusUltra-- [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fdhz4i/how_do_i_block_a_website/
  6. How do I un block...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I un block...: Your recent answers apply to downloading a program from the internet. This is NOT my problem, I already have the .exe file in my downloads folder. The problem is that it will not run on windows 10. Windows 10 is blocking it rather than a web client. Thanks, Elias...
  7. How do I block emoji?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I block emoji?: How do I stop the popup of emojies on windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-block-emoji/c8e20d30-65e5-4968-ad5d-65293afdae3a
  8. HOW DO I BLOCK WEBSITES

HOW DO I BLOCK WEBSITES: Hello can anyone please tell me how to block gambling websites I would like my partner to stop playing bingo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-block-websites/c4d30f13-5e57-4eb3-9b58-f649b6546cc6"
  9. how do I block windows 10 update popups?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do I block windows 10 update popups?: The latest windows update is very intrusive, it blacks out my entire screen to display a message. I need to bypass this update, since there is no way that my 16GB SSD has over 10GB of free disk space that this update demands. [IMG]...
  10. Windows update error.How do I block this update????

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows update error.How do I block this update????: Hi, This update is causing problems. 2017-11 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1709 for amd64-based Systems (KB4048955) I restart and then after it boots up I get this message: We could not complete the updates. Undoing changes How do I block this...