Windows 10: How do I block online pictures and stock images from office

Discus and support How do I block online pictures and stock images from office in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently downloaded an blocker to stop you from distractions I was wondering if there is a folder or an exe that I can use to block online pictures... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ali al jawad, Feb 5, 2023.

1. How do I block online pictures and stock images from office

I recently downloaded an blocker to stop you from distractions I was wondering if there is a folder or an exe that I can use to block online pictures so I can lock the file with a password and give it to another person. I know this might sound too far but I would be thankful for your help

:)

ali al jawad, Feb 5, 2023

2. Login Screen Background keeps defaulting to stock image

I've set a custom image on my lock screen to show up on the initial login screen whenever I first start up my computer. But occasionally, the login screen defaults to a stock landscape image that comes with Windows 10.

To clarify, here are the steps I've taken:

• Go into Settings -> Personalization -> Lock Screen
    • EDIT: Set image to Picture
    • Click Browse... to look for and select a picture
    • Turn on Show lock screen background picture on the sign-in screen.

However, no matter how many times I retake these steps, the default login screen background occasionally
    comes back. How do I stop this from happening?

UPDATE: I forgot to mention a step here in my initial post. I have already set the background to
    Picture, thus the custom image.

AndrewSarley, Feb 5, 2023
  3. enso Win User
    Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

enso, Feb 5, 2023
  4. Johan45 Win User

How do I block online pictures and stock images from office

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 5, 2023
Thema:

How do I block online pictures and stock images from office

1. How do I block online pictures and stock images from office - Similar Threads - block online pictures

2. STOCK IMAGES ON POWERPOINT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    STOCK IMAGES ON POWERPOINT: help me plz i need help your stok images are horrible i searched up nude lady because my teacher told my to do a report on them but nothing showed up when was they last time you updated it 1990...
  3. STOCK IMAGES ON POWERPOINT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    STOCK IMAGES ON POWERPOINT: help me plz i need help your stok images are horrible i searched up nude lady because my teacher told my to do a report on them but nothing showed up when was they last time you updated it 1990...
  4. How do I save png from google images so the picture will open

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I save png from google images so the picture will open: How do I save png or jpg pictures from google images so the picture will open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-save-png-from-google-images-so-the/a6ba5349-5e39-43a0-8c8e-9fb640c9fecc
  5. How do I save png from google images so the picture will open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I save png from google images so the picture will open: How do I save png or jpg pictures from google images so the picture will open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-save-png-from-google-images-so-the/a6ba5349-5e39-43a0-8c8e-9fb640c9fecc
  6. How do I save png from google images so the picture will open

7. How do I block online pictures and stock images from office

How do I block online pictures and stock images from office: I recently downloaded an blocker to stop you from distractions I was wondering if there is a folder or an exe that I can use to block online pictures so I can lock the file with a password and give it to another person. I know this might sound too far but I would be thankful...
  8. How can I export images from Microsoft Office Picture Manager?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I export images from Microsoft Office Picture Manager?: I have downloaded an image of over 140 MB. It's said to be a TIFF file and it opens only in Microsoft Office Picture Manager. How can I convert this image to PDF, PNG or JPEG files? I know that converting it to JPEG would cause its quality to drop. So, is it possible to make...
  9. The images are not displayed on Insert Online Pictures of Excel

in Windows 10 Customization
    The images are not displayed on Insert Online Pictures of Excel: I wanted to insert an online picture on my Excel or Word file, when I chose a category for example Airplane, but the images are not displayed see the screenshot below. I reset all my browsers, it didn't work, the images are still not displayed. Whereas the issue didn't happen...
  10. Devastated by image searches blocking the saving of pictures!

in Windows 10 Support
    Devastated by image searches blocking the saving of pictures!: Hello, I had not saved an image for a week or two, and suddenly a) I can no longer download any images from Google, Bing etc. I invariably get the message "Web Browser could not save the picture", and when I click on the file it says "It looks like we don't support this file...