Windows 10: how do I block pop ups appearing in windows 10

Discus and support how do I block pop ups appearing in windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH]how do I block pop ups appearing in windows 10 like the one appearing in the bottom right hand side... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by danpisaac, Oct 24, 2019.

1. danpisaac Win User

how do I block pop ups appearing in windows 10

how do I block pop ups appearing in windows 10 9b38c737-2c8d-4d1b-909f-36a27843c625?upload=true.png how do I block pop ups appearing in windows 10 like the one appearing in the bottom right hand side

:)

danpisaac, Oct 24, 2019

2. ? Block pop-ups in Edge on the phone

Hello,

Pop-ups or pop-up ads are online advertisement that opens a new browser window when clicked or when the website was accessed. For now, the feature of blocking pop-ups or pop-up ads is available for browsers installed on PC's or desktops.

We request that you file this or up-vote an existing feature suggestion using the Windows Feedback Hub app. To submit a new feedback/suggestion, you can follow the steps provided below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback Hub app or press and hold Volume
      Down+Power button for about 2-3 secs to launch the Feedback Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the add button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Oct 24, 2019
  3. Microsoft Edge Pop-up Blocker

Hello,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Microsoft Edge.

• Click on (…) at the top right corner.

• Click on settings.

• Click on View Advanced Settings.

• There you will be able to manage Pop ups.

• If you don’t want then you will be able to turn on/off.
    Please refer to the link below.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-hk/windows-10/block-pop-ups-in-microsoft-edge

Hope this helps, keep us posted.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Oct 24, 2019
  4. how do I block pop ups appearing in windows 10

unwanted pop up

Hi bilwilli .

My name is Douglas and I am an Independent Advisor.

I would like to help you.

The following steps are valid for blocking pop-up pages in Microsoft Edge:

> Click on the ellipses and select Settings.

> At the end of the list select advanced settings.

> The option called Block pop-up windows will appear.

I hope this information is helpful.

DouglasMillar69, Oct 24, 2019
Thema:

how do I block pop ups appearing in windows 10

1. how do I block pop ups appearing in windows 10 - Similar Threads - block pop ups

2. What blocks the windows from popping up? How do i fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What blocks the windows from popping up? How do i fix it?: Hello!!I have a problem regarding the computer. It is very unusual therefore also hard to explain. 2 months ago I bought a new computer that had a problem with the BIOS that kept appearing every time i started the PC. I decided to changing the motherboard's battery before...
  3. What blocks the windows from popping up? How do i fix it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What blocks the windows from popping up? How do i fix it?: Hello!!I have a problem regarding the computer. It is very unusual therefore also hard to explain. 2 months ago I bought a new computer that had a problem with the BIOS that kept appearing every time i started the PC. I decided to changing the motherboard's battery before...
  4. How do I block recurring unwanted pop up ads

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I block recurring unwanted pop up ads: How do I block recurring, unwanted pop up ads. I have installed malwarebytes and ad block to no avail. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-block-recurring-unwanted-pop-up-ads/bf67edb8-7358-4f4d-9cfe-1a84badff065
  5. block pop ups

in Windows 10 Customization
    block pop ups: how do I stop pop up ads https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/block-pop-ups/a35a6c30-ca14-4dc2-8c1c-2efaef511f05
  6. Need to block pop ups, Windows 10.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need to block pop ups, Windows 10.: I had Ad Remover and removed it as it would treat my news feeds and other items as ads and would not load them. Now I am drenched in pop ups from Ad Remover trying to get me to buy their product again. What is the best ad remover I can get as of this date? Thanks in...
  7. Pop up block

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pop up block: Windows 10 problem started yesterday. When I attempt to open an attachment (Facebook "view")…... Response says block-up stops opening. I have gone to block-up in the control panel.....and it is not turned on. Any ideas Ed B...
  8. blocking pop ups

blocking pop ups: I am unable to click on trusted links in my emails. I keep getting this message "Could not open window.If you have a pop-up blocker installed, please make sure it is disabled." This has only started recently so I'm assuming it's from a resent update. Help please....
  9. how to block pop-up adds

how to block pop-up adds: very annoying trying to read something with pop-ups blocking content https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-to-block-pop-up-adds/bcdf397c-f45c-448a-9193-927f19faaaa1
  10. Pop up Block

in Browsers and Email
    Pop up Block: Hello All, I am trying to open a link on my companies web site from my home computer. It tells me I cant because a pop up blocker is on, and I have checked that it isn't. Any pointers please ? 60820

Users found this page by searching for:

1. keep getting pc protect pop ups windows 10