Windows 10: How do I block this constantly annoying popup "The new browser recommended by Microsoft is...

Discus and support How do I block this constantly annoying popup "The new browser recommended by Microsoft is... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I block this constantly annoying popup "The new browser recommended by Microsoft is here".Constant annoyance!!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JohnUebel, Jul 24, 2020.

1. JohnUebel Win User

How do I block this constantly annoying popup "The new browser recommended by Microsoft is...

How do I block this constantly annoying popup "The new browser recommended by Microsoft is here".Constant annoyance!!!

:)

JohnUebel, Jul 24, 2020
  2. JohnUebel Win User

How do I block this constantly annoying popup "The new browser recommended by Microsoft is here". Constant annoyance!!!

How do I block this constantly annoying popup "The new browser recommended by Microsoft is here".Constant annoyance!!!

JohnUebel, Jul 26, 2020
  3. JohnUebel Win User
    How do I block this constantly annoying popup "The new browser recommended by Microsoft is here". Constant annoyance!!!

William, thanks for your reply. I followed your instructions, but unfortunately, there wasn't a check mark in the "Show me the Windows welcome experience".

This is happening in Google Chrome, not Windows Edge. I have both installed in my pc. I only use Edge for financial functions like online banking, etc. I use Chrome for all other online activities like news, shopping, and social apps. I prefer to keep
    them separate. My only problem is the continuous popup message banner in Chrome regarding

The new browser recommended by Microsoft is here".

JohnUebel, Jul 26, 2020
  4. thomaseg1 Win User

How do I block this constantly annoying popup "The new browser recommended by Microsoft is...

How do I GET RID OF this annoying Firefox popup?

I don't get the popups but in options scroll down to updates and set it to automatic.

How do I block this constantly annoying popup "The new browser recommended by Microsoft is... [​IMG]

thomaseg1, Jul 26, 2020
Thema:

1. How do I block this constantly annoying popup "The new browser recommended by Microsoft is... - Similar Threads - block constantly annoying

2. Annoying Popup, how do I stop it?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Annoying Popup, how do I stop it?: I keep getting this popup telling me I am plugged in, how do I stop it? Screen shot with the notification. I just did a clean install of windows 10 home x86 because the computer would not start and windows could not repair the issue....
  3. Annoying Popup, how do I stop it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Annoying Popup, how do I stop it?: I keep getting this popup telling me I am plugged in, how do I stop it? Screen shot with the notification. I just did a clean install of windows 10 home x86 because the computer would not start and windows could not repair the issue....
  4. Annoying Popup, how do I stop it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Recommended Browser

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Recommended Browser: Why at the top of this page tells me to try browser recommended by Microsoft when I already use it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-recommended-browser/667add70-932a-4110-adba-0fdd3385c162
  6. How do I GET RID OF this annoying Firefox popup?

in Browsers and Email
    How do I GET RID OF this annoying Firefox popup?: Hi How do I GET RID OF this annoying Firefox popup [image below] in the upper right of my screen every time I go to the Internet? I've tried W7 forum but was not able to get back to my orig post to see it's suggestion. Somehow I recd an email directing me to Mozilla, there...
  7. annoying popups

in Windows 10 Customization
    annoying popups: How can I get rid of constant popup that begin on my desktop and continue wherever I go from there? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/annoying-popups/74893105-46df-43e1-9d68-e3de2fef2693
  8. myfileconverter.com hijacker...how do I remove this annoying ad popup?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    myfileconverter.com hijacker...how do I remove this annoying ad popup?: My W10 PC recently became infected with an annoying ad notification popup at startup from myfileconverter.com. I have not been able to find any evidence of this program on my pc or chrome extensions I have used malaware bytes which did not find this annoyance. Has...
  9. annoying popup

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    annoying popup: I have an annoying popup that flashes onto my screen warning of some program failure or something but before I can read it, it's gone and comes back every minute or so and has progressively become faster and faster....
  10. Annoying PopUp.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Annoying PopUp.: Hi, this annoying pop-up, suddenly appeared, it's in Spanish, I think. Is it a virus or a continuation of Micro$ofts policy to annoy users (customers) to the Max!! 20489