Windows 10: How do i bring a feature back

Discus and support How do i bring a feature back in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Somedays ago I reinstalled windows due to windows boot failure anyways in my previous windows version which was 21h2 i used to get very good pictures... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Zunayed Eshan1, Feb 21, 2024.

1. How do i bring a feature back

Somedays ago I reinstalled windows due to windows boot failure anyways in my previous windows version which was 21h2 i used to get very good pictures of my lockscreen and there used to info about the place and on the new version i have 22h2 the picture quality aint so good but i can change and manage but the ones i like and wanna know abt is gone and replaced with online searches and i hate it i want the other one back the info one and another one how can i change my sign in background i have the og one the one which i am in a cave and there is a ocean behind

:)

Zunayed Eshan1, Feb 21, 2024
Thema:

How do i bring a feature back

1. How do i bring a feature back - Similar Threads - bring feature

2. How to bring this feature from Windows 7?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to bring this feature from Windows 7?: How to bring the Action Center Windows 7 to Windows 10?This is what I am talking about: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-bring-this-feature-from-windows-7/1f6b443c-1d9d-4b9f-8d4e-6f8af9874b60
  3. How to bring this feature from Windows 7?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to bring this feature from Windows 7?: How to bring the Action Center Windows 7 to Windows 10?This is what I am talking about: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-bring-this-feature-from-windows-7/1f6b443c-1d9d-4b9f-8d4e-6f8af9874b60
  4. How to bring this feature from Windows 7?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Hands on: Microsoft is bringing more AI features to Windows 10, including object eraser

in Windows 10 News
    Hands on: Microsoft is bringing more AI features to Windows 10, including object eraser: Microsoft doesn’t want Windows 10 to miss out on AI capabilities. After bringing Copilott to Windows 10, Microsoft is now adding new features “AI-powered” features to the Photos app. For those unaware, Microsoft Photos on Windows 11 offers some cool AI tools, such as the...
  6. How do i bring a feature back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i bring a feature back: Somedays ago I reinstalled windows due to windows boot failure anyways in my previous windows version which was 21h2 i used to get very good pictures of my lockscreen and there used to info about the place and on the new version i have 22h2 the picture quality aint so good...
  7. How do i bring a feature back

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do i bring a feature back: Somedays ago I reinstalled windows due to windows boot failure anyways in my previous windows version which was 21h2 i used to get very good pictures of my lockscreen and there used to info about the place and on the new version i have 22h2 the picture quality aint so good...
  8. my dad turned off my ability to see the random hardware address feature. How do i bring it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my dad turned off my ability to see the random hardware address feature. How do i bring it...: my dad turned off my ability to see the random hardware address feature. How do i bring it back?i have administrator permissionsit was working before but i dont know what he did...
  9. my dad turned off my ability to see the random hardware address feature. How do i bring it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my dad turned off my ability to see the random hardware address feature. How do i bring it...: my dad turned off my ability to see the random hardware address feature. How do i bring it back?i have administrator permissionsit was working before but i dont know what he did...
  10. my dad turned off my ability to see the random hardware address feature. How do i bring it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my dad turned off my ability to see the random hardware address feature. How do i bring it...: my dad turned off my ability to see the random hardware address feature. How do i bring it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-dad-turned-off-my-ability-to-see-the-random/110daf00-beda-4d7c-9f5e-626aff88f01c