Windows 10: How do i bring a feature back

Discus and support How do i bring a feature back in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Somedays ago I reinstalled windows due to windows boot failure anyways in my previous windows version which was 21h2 i used to get very good pictures... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Zunayed Eshan1, Feb 21, 2024.

1. How do i bring a feature back

Somedays ago I reinstalled windows due to windows boot failure anyways in my previous windows version which was 21h2 i used to get very good pictures of my lockscreen and there used to info about the place and on the new version i have 22h2 the picture quality aint so good but i can change and manage but the ones i like and wanna know abt is gone and replaced with online searches and i hate it i want the other one back the info one and another one how can i change my sign in background i have the og one the one which i am in a cave and there is a ocean behind

:)

Zunayed Eshan1, Feb 21, 2024
Thema:

How do i bring a feature back

1. How do i bring a feature back - Similar Threads - bring feature

2. Hands on: Microsoft is bringing more AI features to Windows 10, including object eraser

in Windows 10 News
    Hands on: Microsoft is bringing more AI features to Windows 10, including object eraser: Microsoft doesn’t want Windows 10 to miss out on AI capabilities. After bringing Copilott to Windows 10, Microsoft is now adding new features “AI-powered” features to the Photos app. For those unaware, Microsoft Photos on Windows 11 offers some cool AI tools, such as the...
  3. How do i bring a feature back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i bring a feature back: Somedays ago I reinstalled windows due to windows boot failure anyways in my previous windows version which was 21h2 i used to get very good pictures of my lockscreen and there used to info about the place and on the new version i have 22h2 the picture quality aint so good...
  4. How do i bring a feature back

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do i bring a feature back: Somedays ago I reinstalled windows due to windows boot failure anyways in my previous windows version which was 21h2 i used to get very good pictures of my lockscreen and there used to info about the place and on the new version i have 22h2 the picture quality aint so good...
  5. my dad turned off my ability to see the random hardware address feature. How do i bring it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my dad turned off my ability to see the random hardware address feature. How do i bring it...: my dad turned off my ability to see the random hardware address feature. How do i bring it back?i have administrator permissionsit was working before but i dont know what he did...
  6. my dad turned off my ability to see the random hardware address feature. How do i bring it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my dad turned off my ability to see the random hardware address feature. How do i bring it...: my dad turned off my ability to see the random hardware address feature. How do i bring it back?i have administrator permissionsit was working before but i dont know what he did...
  7. my dad turned off my ability to see the random hardware address feature. How do i bring it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my dad turned off my ability to see the random hardware address feature. How do i bring it...: my dad turned off my ability to see the random hardware address feature. How do i bring it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-dad-turned-off-my-ability-to-see-the-random/110daf00-beda-4d7c-9f5e-626aff88f01c
  8. my dad turned off my ability to see the random hardware address feature. How do i bring it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my dad turned off my ability to see the random hardware address feature. How do i bring it...: my dad turned off my ability to see the random hardware address feature. How do i bring it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-dad-turned-off-my-ability-to-see-the-random/110daf00-beda-4d7c-9f5e-626aff88f01c
  9. Windows 11 bringing features... for Microsoft's ad revenue.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 11 bringing features... for Microsoft's ad revenue.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Linkpharm2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/1aq65uj/windows_11_bringing_features_for_microsofts_ad/
  10. KB5026446 for Windows 11 brings new features, but not for everyone

in Windows 10 News
    KB5026446 for Windows 11 brings new features, but not for everyone: Microsoft has released an update for its Windows 11 operating system, KB5026446, a few hours ago. The preview update includes new features, courtesy of the third Moments update, and lots of fixes. Most new features appear to be locked, even after installation of the preview...