Windows 10: How do I bring back Web integration to search menu?

Discus and support How do I bring back Web integration to search menu? in Cortana to solve the problem; So in the start menu, you could use online services such as "44 * 64" and it will use Bing search for the calculator. I don't have the "Web" search... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Skivybiv, Apr 25, 2020.

1. Skivybiv Win User

How do I bring back Web integration to search menu?

So in the start menu, you could use online services such as "44 * 64" and it will use Bing search for the calculator. I don't have the "Web" search anymore and I can't use Web: to search for things. The only thing I remember changing is my Microsoft password, which signed me out of Microsoft apps. I did sign back in Cortana, and the site did say it worked without signing into Cortana too.

:)

Skivybiv, Apr 25, 2020
  2. Carlo Fer Win User

Disable Store and Web search in Start Menu

Hello
    SystemSupport346,

Since the steps above did not work for you, we suggest that you disable web search by navigating the settings of Cortana itself. Please follow the steps below:

• Open the search box in the taskbar.
    • Click the Notebook icon.
    • Click Settings from the list.
    • On the Settings page, turn off the Cortana can give me suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts and more option.
    • Turn off the Search online and include web results. See screenshot below:

How do I bring back Web integration to search menu? 4b6583c8-efc0-4f9f-a9a0-4ce531f271db?upload=true.png

Hope this information helps you. Feel free to post back if you need further assistance.

Carlo Fer, Apr 25, 2020
  3. Disable Web Search Results in Windows 10 Start Menu

Hi Taira,

Disabling web results in the search box depends on the version and build of your Windows 10. We suggest checking the Windows 10 version and build installed on your computer. To check the version and build, follow the steps below:

• On Cortana search, type winver and press
      Enter
    • A pop-up box will appear containing the version and build of your operating system.

Meanwhile, you can try these steps on how to disable web results in the search box:

• Click the search box in the taskbar.
    • Select the Notebook icon
      How do I bring back Web integration to search menu? a0c1fa7c-1198-4621-a19b-ece827a34a33.png

in the left pane.
    • Click Settings from the list.
    • In the Settings page, turn off the Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts and more option.
    • Also, turn off the Search online and include web results option.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

Gerard Qui, Apr 25, 2020
  4. How do I bring back Web integration to search menu?

Cortana only providing web search answers since upgrading to Creators Update and will not run my Programs

Cortana is integrated with search to make the experience better for users.

You may try turning off the web search in Cortana and check if it helps.

Kindly perform the below steps:

• Click on the Cortana Search box.
    • Go to Notebook tab.
    • Click on Settings.
    • In Settings, Turn off the option Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alert and more.
    • Also, turn off Search online and include web results option.

Let us know if this worked out for you.

Michelle Vil, Apr 25, 2020
Thema:

How do I bring back Web integration to search menu?

1. How do I bring back Web integration to search menu? - Similar Threads - bring Web integration

2. How to bring back indev search menu ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to bring back indev search menu ?: I really want to how this menuinstead of this menuis there a way to get it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-bring-back-indev-search-menu/af58010b-f687-4fbf-afa9-a2c7558af0cc
  3. How to bring back indev search menu ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to bring back indev search menu ?: I really want to how this menuinstead of this menuis there a way to get it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-bring-back-indev-search-menu/af58010b-f687-4fbf-afa9-a2c7558af0cc
  4. How do i bring a feature back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i bring a feature back: Somedays ago I reinstalled windows due to windows boot failure anyways in my previous windows version which was 21h2 i used to get very good pictures of my lockscreen and there used to info about the place and on the new version i have 22h2 the picture quality aint so good...
  5. How do i bring a feature back

How do i bring a feature back: Somedays ago I reinstalled windows due to windows boot failure anyways in my previous windows version which was 21h2 i used to get very good pictures of my lockscreen and there used to info about the place and on the new version i have 22h2 the picture quality aint so good...
  6. How do i bring a feature back

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. How do I bring Microsoft Viva back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I bring Microsoft Viva back?: How do I bring Microsoft Viva back? I liked it, but it disappeared. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-bring-microsoft-viva-back/6a4e11c7-239b-4e41-9ddd-9224f1b7ed0b
  8. How do I bring Microsoft Viva back?

How do I bring Microsoft Viva back?: How do I bring Microsoft Viva back? I liked it, but it disappeared. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-bring-microsoft-viva-back/6a4e11c7-239b-4e41-9ddd-9224f1b7ed0b
  9. How to bring back the Bing search in Windows 10 start menu

How to bring back the Bing search in Windows 10 start menu: Dear all,I understand that the latest major Windows 10 update removed the Bing web search from the Start Menu. Is there any way to bring it back?I'm aware there has been a lot of complaints about this feature and that's most likely why Microsoft removed it, but personally, I...
  10. How do I fix start menu search for web results?

How do I fix start menu search for web results?: Whenever I hit the start button, and type something in to search the web. I get this pop up "you'll need a new app to open this ms-appx-web". This started after the April Windows 10 update, how do I fix this so I can make web searches from just the start menu?...