Windows 10: How do I burn from my playlist to an mp3 player

Discus and support How do I burn from my playlist to an mp3 player in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I burn from my playlist in Windows Media Player to a mp3 player when it wants to put it on a cd in drive D... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MabelChapman, Jan 14, 2020.

1. How do I burn from my playlist to an mp3 player

How do I burn from my playlist in Windows Media Player to a mp3 player when it wants to put it on a cd in drive D

:)

MabelChapman, Jan 14, 2020

2. Setting up & then copying/creating a playlist on my mp3 player with that music

Thanks for the feedback. When I copy the music, the playlist name doesn't get copied. The music shows on the MP3 player as a list of songs and not grouped under a playlist name. I'm missing s step here & can't figure it out.

jackbrennanSP, Jan 14, 2020
  3. MP3 PLAYERS WHICH ARE COMPATIBLE WITH WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER WITH THE PLAYLIST FEATURE

Please suggest MP3 players which are compatible with Windows Media Player that allows a person to add and play customized playlists.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Sean

Sean KMoore, Jan 14, 2020
  4. How do I burn from my playlist to an mp3 player

Burn mp3 files to CD with track info from a playlist

When I burn a playlist to CD from the Windows Media Player the tracks do not contain the track info, the ID3 data. How can I do that?

nantucketbob, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

How do I burn from my playlist to an mp3 player

1. How do I burn from my playlist to an mp3 player - Similar Threads - burn playlist mp3

2. Media Player: How can I create a playlist from a folder containing mp3 files?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Media Player: How can I create a playlist from a folder containing mp3 files?: I am struggling with Windows media player. I find it really non intuitive and hard to use. A typical simple scenario:I have a folder on my drive that contains mp3 files.I want to create a playlist of the the same name as the folder and it should contain all the mp4 files in...
  3. Media Player: How can I create a playlist from a folder containing mp3 files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media Player: How can I create a playlist from a folder containing mp3 files?: I am struggling with Windows media player. I find it really non intuitive and hard to use. A typical simple scenario:I have a folder on my drive that contains mp3 files.I want to create a playlist of the the same name as the folder and it should contain all the mp4 files in...
  4. How do I burn a mp3 cd that will work in my vehicle?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I burn a mp3 cd that will work in my vehicle?: If I burn it "like a flash drive" my vehicle won't read it, but the other option is an audio cd, which is not what I want. I can burn it with my XP machine and the vehicle reads it with no problem, but not Windows 10....
  5. How do I burn a mp3 cd that will work in my vehicle?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I burn a mp3 cd that will work in my vehicle?: If I burn it "like a flash drive" my vehicle won't read it, but the other option is an audio cd, which is not what I want. I can burn it with my XP machine and the vehicle reads it with no problem, but not Windows 10....
  6. How do I burn a mp3 cd that will work in my vehicle?

7. Win10 MP3 player (program) with drag and drop playlists?

Win10 MP3 player (program) with drag and drop playlists?: Dear Everyone. Why, in Groove, you can't just open a playlist and drag'n'drop MP3s into it I've no idea but apparently you've got to put the MP3s for a playlist into a new folder, name the folder, then add the folder to Groove. Which means you're doing all the work for the...
  8. need help moving music from amazon playlist to mp3 player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    need help moving music from amazon playlist to mp3 player: new mp3 player and need help to move music from downloaded onto Amazon playlist onto mp3 player. confused D https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-moving-music-from-amazon-playlist-to-mp3/18456f93-4342-4e4d-ade7-dd78f845728e
  9. MP3 PLAYERS WHICH ARE COMPATIBLE WITH WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER WITH THE PLAYLIST FEATURE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MP3 PLAYERS WHICH ARE COMPATIBLE WITH WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER WITH THE PLAYLIST FEATURE: Please suggest MP3 players which are compatible with Windows Media Player that allows a person to add and play customized playlists. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Sean...
  10. Burn mp3 files to CD with track info from a playlist

Burn mp3 files to CD with track info from a playlist: When I burn a playlist to CD from the Windows Media Player the tracks do not contain the track info, the ID3 data. How can I do that? 75737

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to burn multiple play lists in mp3

2. how do I burn tom an MPplayer