Windows 10: How do I burn photos to a CD?

Discus and support How do I burn photos to a CD? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I burn photos to a CD? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-burn-photos-to-a-cd/bb25a3fd-8016-4a17-93c9-50b1b07c1420" Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by davidhunterCT, Sep 30, 2019.

1. How do I burn photos to a CD?

How do I burn photos to a CD?

:)

davidhunterCT, Sep 30, 2019

2. Burning photos to a CD Disc

Hi Jimmy,

We suggest that you use Windows Media Player to burn the images. Please follow the steps below:

• Open Windows Media Player.
    • In the Player Library > Burn tab > select
      Burn options
    • Choose Audio CD or Data CD or DVD.
    • Insert a blank disc into your CD or DVD burner. (Select the drive you want to use if your PC has more than one CD or DVD drive)
    • Search for the items in your Player Library that you want to burn to the disc, and then drag them to the list pane (on the right side of the Player Library) to create a burn list.
    • When you're finished with the list, select Start burn.
    Note: If necessary, click the Clear list button to remove all items from the previous burn list.

Let us know how it goes.

Regile Reb, Sep 30, 2019
  3. How to burn a document to a cd in windows 10

Hi Elaine,

To assist you better, answer the below questions

• Are you facing any difficulties to burn a document to a cd?
    • Are you using any third party tool to burn a document to a cd?
    I suggest you to follow below steps to burn cd and check if it helps.

• Insert CD/DVD.
    • Open the CD/DVD drive in File explorer
      icon from the taskbar, copy and paste the required document to the
      CD/DVD drive.
    • Click on Burn a Disc.
    • Follow on the on screen instruction.
    Hope the information was helpful. If you need further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Ashwin V S, Sep 30, 2019
  4. How do I burn photos to a CD?

cant burn photo or doc files to cd

Hi,

There could be a system conflict as to why you are experiencing this issue. To isolate your concern, please answer these questions:

• Did you encounter any error messages when trying to burn photos to a CD disc?
    • Are you using a rewritable CD?
    • What application are you using to burn photos?

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Ronalene Mat, Sep 30, 2019
Thema:

How do I burn photos to a CD?

1. How do I burn photos to a CD? - Similar Threads - burn photos

2. Burn jpg photos onto DVD, some I can view but some I can't, why is this.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Burn jpg photos onto DVD, some I can view but some I can't, why is this.: Hi, there.I just burned some photos to a dvd, when I play it on my computer, the ones you can see the picture preview click on it and you see the picture fine.The ones with no picture preview, you try to open it and photo viewer say jpg file not support.All the photos are...
  3. Burn jpg photos onto DVD, some I can view but some I can't, why is this.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Burn jpg photos onto DVD, some I can view but some I can't, why is this.: Hi, there.I just burned some photos to a dvd, when I play it on my computer, the ones you can see the picture preview click on it and you see the picture fine.The ones with no picture preview, you try to open it and photo viewer say jpg file not support.All the photos are...
  4. Burn jpg photos onto DVD, some I can view but some I can't, why is this.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Pan Zoom / Ken Burns / Crossfade Screensaver or Slideshow for 2000 Photos...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pan Zoom / Ken Burns / Crossfade Screensaver or Slideshow for 2000 Photos...: Hi!In our dental office we use Screens on the ceiling to distract patients during treatment. These Screens show JPGs of nature, architecture, etc. We have a dedicated PC running in the basement, which delivers the video signal via HDMI/LAN Bridges throughout the office,As our...
  6. Pan Zoom / Ken Burns / Crossfade Screensaver or Slideshow for 2000 Photos...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pan Zoom / Ken Burns / Crossfade Screensaver or Slideshow for 2000 Photos...: Hi!In our dental office we use Screens on the ceiling to distract patients during treatment. These Screens show JPGs of nature, architecture, etc. We have a dedicated PC running in the basement, which delivers the video signal via HDMI/LAN Bridges throughout the office,As our...
  7. How do you burn photos from Onedrive to a cd?

How do you burn photos from Onedrive to a cd?: How to burn photos to a c from Onedrive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-burn-photos-from-onedrive-to-a-cd/7a60a116-5adf-4f3c-b382-eaed8ff2f01a
  8. Burning jpeg photo to cd

Burning jpeg photo to cd: How to? Photo is/was an attachment to an email. I have saved it as a jpeg. What's the next move to burn it to a disc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/burning-jpeg-photo-to-cd/bdb48885-b8d9-4159-b8c3-438756647cbf
  9. Can't burn photos to a cd

Can't burn photos to a cd: I open the folder where my photos are, and I highlight the ones I want burned, and then click "Burn to Disc". Another window opens, DVD RW Drive E: showing the photos I want burn with the message Files ready to be written to disc 13, so I click "Burn to disc again, and I get...
  10. What is the simple way to copy and burn photo files to a DVD on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What is the simple way to copy and burn photo files to a DVD on Windows 10?: Has Microsoft fixed the problem of copying and burning photos/files from computer to DVD yet? I keep wasting DVD's trying to get it to work! Thank you!...