Windows 10: How do I buy and download windows if my current system is pirated?

Discus and support How do I buy and download windows if my current system is pirated? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I don't know very much about computers but I think my copy of Windows is pirated. I bought this PC off a friend years ago and I don't know how to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PaigeMorris1, Oct 16, 2018.

1. How do I buy and download windows if my current system is pirated?

I don't know very much about computers but I think my copy of Windows is pirated.

I bought this PC off a friend years ago and I don't know how to delete it and get Real Windows.

I think its pirated because I can't Download Origin and I want to buy Sims 4.

:)

PaigeMorris1, Oct 16, 2018
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Pirated Windows

No Microsoft does not allow pirated copies of Windows or any of its software. If you want to use it you should pay for it like everyone else, or buy a new system which will include an OEM licence . . .

Software companies have to pay their employees to develop software, why would you think it is OK to use a pirated copy of their software.

DaveM121, Oct 16, 2018
  3. Pirated Windows

Hello thereI have many pitted copies of windows and I can't mange to buy a legal copy and currently I'm on windows 10 (pirated)My question isDo you allow individuals to use pirated copies?I do dual boot with Linux but sometime I need win 10And also I wanna
    play a game but I don't because I hate breaking your rules but also I can't mange to buy a legal copy I'm using a serial key from netAnd also edited registryAny answer please because I'm worried bout it

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

mohammadshaito, Oct 16, 2018
  4. Caring1 Win User

How do I buy and download windows if my current system is pirated?

Help- PC On BootLoop. Fix Upgrade or Buy New?

While everyone is thinking about a fix for your current system, I'm going to suggest moving to an AMD Ryzen system,
    An R5 2600 Processor or higher would be ideal for your intended usage, and is reasonably cheap compared to Intel, the largest cost would be the DDR4 Ram currently.
    You can also list your current system for sale in the forum's buy/sell/ trade section to offset the cost.

Caring1, Oct 16, 2018
Thema:

How do I buy and download windows if my current system is pirated?

1. How do I buy and download windows if my current system is pirated? - Similar Threads - buy download current

2. I have a pirated version of windows 11, how do i make it genuine?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a pirated version of windows 11, how do i make it genuine?: Hello, I lived in Iran and bought a laptop with windows 11 pro activated on it, but then I realised that the windows is actually pirated naturally, now I'm in Denmark and I decided to make my copy of windows 11 legit, i know that i should buy a windows 11 pro activation key...
  3. I have a pirated version of windows 11, how do i make it genuine?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a pirated version of windows 11, how do i make it genuine?: Hello, I lived in Iran and bought a laptop with windows 11 pro activated on it, but then I realised that the windows is actually pirated naturally, now I'm in Denmark and I decided to make my copy of windows 11 legit, i know that i should buy a windows 11 pro activation key...
  4. is there a current scam to buy windows defender?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is there a current scam to buy windows defender?: is there a current scam to buy windows defender? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-current-scam-to-buy-windows-defender/2422ce4f-459a-444f-be12-40f0cba42201
  5. is there a current scam to buy windows defender?

is there a current scam to buy windows defender?: is there a current scam to buy windows defender? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-current-scam-to-buy-windows-defender/2422ce4f-459a-444f-be12-40f0cba42201
  6. is there a current scam to buy windows defender?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Win 11 doesn't support my current PC. How do I migrate without having to buy a new Windows...

Win 11 doesn't support my current PC. How do I migrate without having to buy a new Windows...: Ran "PC Health Check" on my 10-year old PC. It says my current PC doesn't meet Win 11 system requirements. It doesn't have "Secure Boot" and TPM. Also, my CPU Intel Core i5-2500K isn't supported.I'm currently running Win 10. Got here from Win 7 which I purchased 10 years ago...
  8. Win 11 doesn't support my current PC. How do I migrate without having to buy a new Windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 doesn't support my current PC. How do I migrate without having to buy a new Windows...: Ran "PC Health Check" on my 10-year old PC. It says my current PC doesn't meet Win 11 system requirements. It doesn't have "Secure Boot" and TPM. Also, my CPU Intel Core i5-2500K isn't supported.I'm currently running Win 10. Got here from Win 7 which I purchased 10 years ago...
  9. how do i buy robux?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i buy robux?: When i try to buy robux straight from the site, my microsoft balance isn't included. when i do from the app, same thing happens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-buy-robux/de169c35-cdc1-43ad-b5c1-6931466c5d27
  10. how do I buy a Windows product key?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do I buy a Windows product key?: I want to make a gift of a product key of Windows 10 pro for a family member. How I can do that??? I thougth I just can buy it and send it. Let me know your comments thanks...