Windows 10: how do i buy robux?

Discus and support how do i buy robux? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When i try to buy robux straight from the site, my microsoft balance isn't included. when i do from the app, same thing happens... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ZainSalik, Apr 16, 2021.

1. ZainSalik Win User

how do i buy robux?

When i try to buy robux straight from the site, my microsoft balance isn't included. when i do from the app, same thing happens

:)

ZainSalik, Apr 16, 2021
  2. Heinritch Win User

Robux for PC 2.0

Hello! I currently cannot buy any robux on the windows edition but i can buy the robux that is selling for the xbox, please help!

Heinritch, Apr 16, 2021
  3. Did not get any robux!

Hello i live in the netherlands and i bought myself a windows 10 gift card Via : XboxLiveKaarten.nl

Now this card worked perfectly and i used the 10 euros gift card to buy the 800 robux from this link! :

https://www.microsoft.com/nl-nl/p/800-robux/bzbfxcmxj4tn/0x3j?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

this payment worked too.. but when i logged in on my roblox account i did not get any robux (payment method in the game itself)

and i did not get any code or something to redeem my robux.. ?

Thank you for replying!

Twistedreapa, Apr 16, 2021
  4. how do i buy robux?

Did not get any robux!

the email adress i used to buy the robux is the same as i use in the game!

Twistedreapa, Apr 16, 2021
Thema:

how do i buy robux?

1. how do i buy robux? - Similar Threads - buy robux

2. Buying Robux with Microsoft Currency

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Buying Robux with Microsoft Currency: So basically I tried to buy Roblox currency with Microsoft currency, as I have a lot, the thing is, the "balance" on Roblox is still 0.00$, I even have my Microsoft account linked to it, but I don't know what to do.I also want to buy the thing called "Roblox Premium 2200 that...
  3. Buying Robux with Microsoft Currency

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Buying Robux with Microsoft Currency: So basically I tried to buy Roblox currency with Microsoft currency, as I have a lot, the thing is, the "balance" on Roblox is still 0.00$, I even have my Microsoft account linked to it, but I don't know what to do.I also want to buy the thing called "Roblox Premium 2200 that...
  4. Buying Robux with Microsoft Currency

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to fix “purchase could not be completed” when buying robux?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix “purchase could not be completed” when buying robux?: Do NOT ask me to call microsoft support, they did nothing and every time I try to call again for help, it hangs me up. I recently redeemed 5$ from microsoft rewards and wanted to buy robux. I get roblox off the microsoft store, and go to purchase. The message: purchase could...
  6. How to fix “purchase could not be completed” when buying robux?

How to fix “purchase could not be completed” when buying robux?: Do NOT ask me to call microsoft support, they did nothing and every time I try to call again for help, it hangs me up. I recently redeemed 5$ from microsoft rewards and wanted to buy robux. I get roblox off the microsoft store, and go to purchase. The message: purchase could...
  7. You already own this product - Buying robux with microsoft gift card

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    You already own this product - Buying robux with microsoft gift card: I bought a $3 microsoft gift card, and proceeded to buy 80 robux with it. It charged the gift card, and didnt give me robux. Anytime i try to buy it again, it says i already own this product....
  8. You already own this product - Buying robux with microsoft gift card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You already own this product - Buying robux with microsoft gift card: I bought a $3 microsoft gift card, and proceeded to buy 80 robux with it. It charged the gift card, and didnt give me robux. Anytime i try to buy it again, it says i already own this product....
  9. You already own this product - Buying robux with microsoft gift card

10. i now have 3000 points can i buy 2 of the 100 robux option? or i can only buy one?

i now have 3000 points can i buy 2 of the 100 robux option? or i can only buy one?: i now have 3000 points can i buy 2 of the 100 robux option? or i can only buy one?*note*my county has only 100 robux option there's no 200, 400, 800 and 1000 option...