Windows 10: How do i Bypass the password login for upgraded windows 10?

Discus and support How do i Bypass the password login for upgraded windows 10? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Want to do away with the password log in and go directly to desktop when i power up. Upgraded to windows 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LynnTaylor7, Aug 13, 2020.

1. How do i Bypass the password login for upgraded windows 10?

Want to do away with the password log in and go directly to desktop when i power up. Upgraded to windows 10.

:)

LynnTaylor7, Aug 13, 2020
  2. AsRock Win User

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update ( bypassed password ).

Well windows update kicked in to day for the new creators update and by the end of the day found time to get it out of the way.

Apparently after the update it said it BS HI crap it bypassed the login password, well rebooted and password is still there but raises a question to me.

If MS can put some thing on your system that can bypass the loggin how it it any safer, to me it's like a backdoor they can use when ever they feel like.

On top of thatBefore deciding too update the system booted up all by it's own, now i have witnessed this while the system is in sleep mode ( not sure about hibernation ) but this being my main system it's always fully shutdown.

So is MS sending magic packets too system to wake them up for updates ?, and yeah i be checking the network card settings just in case.

AsRock, Aug 13, 2020
  3. Kursah Win User
    Windows 10 multiple system login crap! [Solved!] Thanks to Kursah!

Windows 10 Sign in: Password, PIN, Picture Password

Using login credentials is best practice, and is going to be more and more among the norms. You can bypass needing a password if you're NOT using a Microsoft account. But if you are, that's an online linked account...wouldn't make any sense to be able to automatically login to a sync'd account without credentials would it?

If you're using local accounts or non-domain accounts, you don't need to have a password to login. See link above, you'll be able to make the changes you need by following that, in a few minutes your frustrations will be gone. *Toast :toast:

Kursah, Aug 13, 2020
  4. How do i Bypass the password login for upgraded windows 10?

How do you opt out of the W8.1 password login?

I just set up a laptop for a friend by DLing ALL the W8 updates, and then installing the 8.1 free update, but it makes you choose a password login. In searching I've found a way to turn that off by unchecking the password option in the user account settings, and it now bypasses it on restart and initial bootup, but it doesn't completely remove this annoying feature. Any time the clock/screensaver kicks in, it still asks for a password.

Does anyone know how to completely bypass the password login option for W8.1?

Frag Maniac, Aug 13, 2020
Thema:

How do i Bypass the password login for upgraded windows 10?

1. How do i Bypass the password login for upgraded windows 10? - Similar Threads - Bypass password login

2. How to bypass the password login on Windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to bypass the password login on Windows 10 pro: I've tired the regdit and then netplwz uncheck box method. But then on the restart, it's now giving me an option to pick from two of the same user accounts! And asking for registration of one of them.And still asking for pin at start up.Any advice?...
  3. How to bypass the password login on Win 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to bypass the password login on Win 10?: Hi! I have an old PC at my old house, which I haven't used for 3 years. I have tried many passwords that I could think of even the hint didn't help, but it didn't work. The account is the administrator, so it won't allow me to modify it in any way. I have tried a method...
  4. How to bypass the password login on Win 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to bypass the password login on Win 10?: Hi! I have an old PC at my old house, which I haven't used for 3 years. I have tried many passwords that I could think of even the hint didn't help, but it didn't work. The account is the administrator, so it won't allow me to modify it in any way. I have tried a method...
  5. How to bypass the password login on Win 10?

6. How to bypass the password login on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to bypass the password login on Windows 10?: I can no longer find a way to logon to Windows 10 without having to enter my password. Seemingly due to recent changes resulting from uploading the most recent versions of Windows 10. IMPORTANT: I had also done a Windows 10 reinstall with the latest updates.Note: I prefer to...
  7. How to bypass the password login on Windows 10?

How to bypass the password login on Windows 10?: I can no longer find a way to logon to Windows 10 without having to enter my password. Seemingly due to recent changes resulting from uploading the most recent versions of Windows 10. IMPORTANT: I had also done a Windows 10 reinstall with the latest updates.Note: I prefer to...
  8. How to bypass the password login on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. how do i bypass the UAC window forgot login password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do i bypass the UAC window forgot login password: how do i bypass the UAC window forgot login password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/how-do-i-bypass-the-uac-window-forgot-login/2b16edb4-60cf-4dd9-8ac4-7b427fefb1c8"
  10. How to Bypass Login Password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to Bypass Login Password: I want to sign into Windows without a password, So I un-ticked "Users must enter a user name and password..." in User Accounts (See below). Now when I boot up, the Password screen is bypassed, and all is good. But when I simply log out of my account, I have to enter a...