Windows 10: How do I can make my windows 10 more faster?

Discus and support How do I can make my windows 10 more faster? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows 10 is pretty fast out of the box, but you can make it even faster. How? For website starters, you can eliminate those “extras” inside of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DanielSoares3, Nov 17, 2018.

1. How do I can make my windows 10 more faster?

Windows 10 is pretty fast out of the box, but you can make it even faster. How? For website starters, you can eliminate those “extras” inside of the operating system that make it look great but are not exactly necessary. What’s more, there are many processes designed to make Windows more efficient, but your way of working may not require all of these cumbersome processes. Why not throw those out, too?

:)

DanielSoares3, Nov 17, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 17, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 17, 2018
  4. Delta6326 Win User

How do I can make my windows 10 more faster?

Delta6326, Nov 17, 2018
Thema:

How do I can make my windows 10 more faster?

1. How do I can make my windows 10 more faster? - Similar Threads - more faster

2. Is MS Teams web version faster and more responsive than desktop version?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is MS Teams web version faster and more responsive than desktop version?: Hi, MS Teams app isn't much responsive, always lags during calls, freezes and suddenely closes. So is the web version better? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-ms-teams-web-version-faster-and-more-responsive/dd9b0f07-5dc9-48e9-8aa5-bdcf7ff05f3b
  3. How to use Windows Hello in Windows 10 to sign in more faster than your password.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to use Windows Hello in Windows 10 to sign in more faster than your password.: 1. Windows Hello Face 2 Fingerprint 3. Face ID https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-use-windows-hello-in-windows-10-to-sign-in/f0d67810-953e-4fc4-a487-dcda422ec71c
  4. Windows 10 preview update comes with faster app animations and more

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 preview update comes with faster app animations and more: Microsoft is rolling out a new preview build from the next big Windows 10 release branch and it comes with multiple improvements for users. As correctly predicted by our sources, Windows 10 Build 21277 from the RS_PRERELEASE branch is now rolling out to the testers as an...
  5. Building a faster, leaner, and more efficient Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Building a faster, leaner, and more efficient Microsoft Edge: Performance is essential to your success, which makes it core to ours. To help ensure the browser doesn’t slow you down, we always keep performance in mind as we continue to improve Microsoft Edge. We’re always working to make Microsoft Edge faster and...
  6. Using more cores faster?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Using more cores faster?: I hate to bug the staff team, but if i change the ammount of processors from 1 to 4 will it speed up my computer, or will it put it in a boot loop, because i heard some people say it put it in a boot loop. :/...
  7. IS WIN 10 HOME A BETTER, FASTER, MORE FUNCTIONAL OPERATING SYSTEM THAN WIN PRO???? I'M...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    IS WIN 10 HOME A BETTER, FASTER, MORE FUNCTIONAL OPERATING SYSTEM THAN WIN PRO???? I'M...: I run Win 10 Pro, setting my defalult browser to explorer. ( I hate the Edge browser). Most videos, Yahoo calander, and Yahoo Finance won't , open, or read properly when I'm using the Explorer browser, but will if I switch to the Edge browser. My other 2 computers running the...
  8. Slow Windows Login process! Is a Debian Linux Raspberry Pi device faster and more reliable...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slow Windows Login process! Is a Debian Linux Raspberry Pi device faster and more reliable...: Hello, I am a big fan of computers. Programming. I love C++ and the power it affords me. I also like reliability. Not knowing if my Windows 10 PC will boot at all, is not a question I should be faced with everyday. I feel like a cheap $30 raspberry pi computer outperforms...
  9. More Memory mean faster Gaming?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    More Memory mean faster Gaming?: I was wondering if an upgrade from 8gigs of memory to 16gigs of memory would effect my FPS in gaming? This is the memory in thinking about buying: Corsair Vengeance Performance 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3L 1600MHz PC3 12800 Laptop Memory Kit CMSX16GX3M2B1600C9 at Amazon.com...
  10. Delivering a faster and more responsive Outlook.com

in Windows 10 News
    Delivering a faster and more responsive Outlook.com: Making your email experience as fast as possible is a goal shared across the Outlook.com team—from product designers to storage architects. Some of that work happens in the UI—an example of this is the significantly speedier web experience we introduced in the new Outlook.com...