Windows 10: How do i can whrite text under second line after whrite one word in first line on notepaid

Discus and support How do i can whrite text under second line after whrite one word in first line on notepaid in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do i can whrite text under second line after whrite one word in first line on notepaid... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Azeemkhan1, Sep 18, 2018.

1. How do i can whrite text under second line after whrite one word in first line on notepaid

How do i can whrite text under second line after whrite one word in first line on notepaid

:)

Azeemkhan1, Sep 18, 2018

2. Red Line in text- NOT in Word

How do I get rid of that annoying red line tracking my text while I type on websites. I am not in Word when this happens. I will make a mistake in what I am typing, back up, and the red line appears. It tracks the rest of what I type. If I right click
    it my only option is to Inspect Element. I want the red line to go away.

Everything I find online about it only pertains to Word.

Thanks.

Redsfantracy623, Sep 18, 2018
  3. J.M.P. Win User
    In certain programmes, the lines, colour's and words are blurred, this seems to only apply to programmes that involve text.

Original title: blurred lines, words and colour's

In certain programmes, the lines, colour's and words are blurred, this seems to only apply to programmes that involve text, all windows programmes seem to be OK, can anyone suggest a cure for this?

J.M.P., Sep 18, 2018
  4. Rose Cal Win User

How do i can whrite text under second line after whrite one word in first line on notepaid

Vertical lines behind text cursor. HELP!

Hi,

It is possible that the vertical lines behind text cursor that you see, is can be due to corruptions. To better isolate your concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• Is there a way for you to provide us a screenshot?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the Meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article by clicking on this

link
    . It will let you scan for corruptions and restore corrupted files.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Sep 18, 2018
Thema:

1. How do i can whrite text under second line after whrite one word in first line on notepaid - Similar Threads - whrite text under

2. How to remove a horizontal line in word?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove a horizontal line in word?: How to remove a horizontal line in word? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-a-horizontal-line-in-word/08d1048a-d0fe-4de8-b407-98e383605513
  3. how can I erase lines under desktop icons?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how can I erase lines under desktop icons?: How can I remove the lines under desktop icons? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-erase-lines-under-desktop-icons/32868136-5f3b-4736-ba98-2f81db42daa6
  4. Red wiggly lines under words in shapes in Excel

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Red wiggly lines under words in shapes in Excel: I get red wiggly lines under all my words correctly and incorrectly spelled whenever I insert a shape into Excel. I haven't been able to find a solution online, though I've noted others have posted this query in places, but without successful resolutions. Seems like a bug to...
  5. Remove day of week (second line). It used to only show first line and third line. I want it...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Remove day of week (second line). It used to only show first line and third line. I want it...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/yousernamex [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j9mwj8/remove_day_of_week_second_line_it_used_to_only/
  6. How do I fix blurry lines on right side of screen after line of text and pics? This happens...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I fix blurry lines on right side of screen after line of text and pics? This happens...: I have blurry line appearing on right side of screen after all text and pics. This is happening across all programs. I have done a windows 10 reset and use driver update softwares to make sure drivers are up to date....
  7. Text disappearing after there are no lines to spare

Text disappearing after there are no lines to spare: Hi, I am using cmd version 10.0.18363.418. It just functions normally before. Then once, I tried the command "cmd /?". It doesn't matter what command you use, if it needs too much lines, the previous lines will go off. Here are some screenshots: [ATTACH][ATTACH] As you can...
  8. Typing lines of text

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Typing lines of text: At end of line of text how do I move cursor to next line and not use Enter or Shift key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/typing-lines-of-text/f6e53a9f-9d5a-4074-81bd-68f6b5391dc8"
  9. the words move to the second line.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    the words move to the second line.: My goal: to left align the second line, but when I press the backspace key, the words "refer to" jump to the second line. [ATTACH] Any suggestion will be appreciated....
  10. How do I turn off first line capitalization?

How do I turn off first line capitalization?: Very frustrating! GRRR!!! I've turned off autocorrect but on a brand new computer my email settings will not STOP capitalizing first letter of a new line. I have to assume? that this is the windows 10 email editor and not word or outlook. Brand new computer in Windows...