Windows 10: How do I cancel driversupportbill.co???

Discus and support How do I cancel driversupportbill.co??? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I thought it was a one-time deal... Now they are taking $9.99 a month from my bank acct...... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MelissaThompson7, Jul 5, 2019.

1. How do I cancel driversupportbill.co???

I thought it was a one-time deal... Now they are taking $9.99 a month from my bank acct...

:)

MelissaThompson7, Jul 5, 2019

2. How to cancel my Groove subcription

I am a pc dummy how do I cancel my groove music membership

Hey,

I'd suggest you to follow the steps I've already provided in my previous post:

If you have a monthly subscription, you can unsubscribe at
    https://account.microsoft.com/services.

• Sign in with the email address you use to sign in to Groove.
    • Go to the Services & subscriptions tab.
    • In your subscriptions, select the Cancel button next to Groove Music Pass.

In addition, please take a look at this article: Cancel
    a Microsoft subscription

Regards,

Alberto Giura (AlbyTech), Jul 5, 2019
  3. no cancel on resvp.

Hi Teelah,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

To cancel the reservation/upgrade to Windows 10, follow the steps:

• Open the Reservation app in the notification area (double click it).
    • Click the Hamburger menu in the upper left corner.
    • Select ‘View Confirmation’.
    • In the lower left, click Cancel Reservation and then confirm (twice).

Hope this information is helpful. Feel free to write us back for any further assistance with Windows, we'll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 5, 2019
  4. TRnettles Win User

How do I cancel driversupportbill.co???

cancel groove music

but It was not installed on my computer but on my xbox 360 do I unintall from there?

shay

completely NOT helpful. The word is "cancel", not "uninstall."

TRnettles, Jul 5, 2019
Thema:

How do I cancel driversupportbill.co???

1. How do I cancel driversupportbill.co??? - Similar Threads - cancel driversupportbill

2. Apps on Microsoft store get stuck downloading and wont cancel downloads.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps on Microsoft store get stuck downloading and wont cancel downloads.: Went through every possible way to fix the Microsoft store. Just to be clear heres a list of troubleshooting that has NOT worked to fix my issue. 1. I recommend temporarily uninstalling or disabling any third-party antivirus or firewall software you may have installed. These...
  3. Apps on Microsoft store get stuck downloading and wont cancel downloads.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps on Microsoft store get stuck downloading and wont cancel downloads.: Went through every possible way to fix the Microsoft store. Just to be clear heres a list of troubleshooting that has NOT worked to fix my issue. 1. I recommend temporarily uninstalling or disabling any third-party antivirus or firewall software you may have installed. These...
  4. After i cancelled my Game Pass Ultimate subscription my microsoft store and xbox app dont...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After i cancelled my Game Pass Ultimate subscription my microsoft store and xbox app dont...: A week ago i cancelled my Game Pass Ultimate Subscription and now when i try to install something on the Windows Store or the Xbox App it doesn't let me. On the Xbox App it deleted all my apps i had on it. I already tried resetting and repairing both apps but they remain the...
  5. After i cancelled my Game Pass Ultimate subscription my microsoft store and xbox app dont...

After i cancelled my Game Pass Ultimate subscription my microsoft store and xbox app dont...: A week ago i cancelled my Game Pass Ultimate Subscription and now when i try to install something on the Windows Store or the Xbox App it doesn't let me. On the Xbox App it deleted all my apps i had on it. I already tried resetting and repairing both apps but they remain the...
  6. My file Went Missing After Cancelling A File Replacement, How can I Fix It?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My file Went Missing After Cancelling A File Replacement, How can I Fix It?: Recently, I was Transferring A MP4 To My D: Drive And It Had Copied File So I Thought It Hadn't Transfer So I Did It Again And It Gave The Option To Replace The File And I Clicked But Then 2 Seconds Later Pressed Cancel. Now The Original File Is Missing And The File In My D:...
  7. My file Went Missing After Cancelling A File Replacement, How can I Fix It?

My file Went Missing After Cancelling A File Replacement, How can I Fix It?: Recently, I was Transferring A MP4 To My D: Drive And It Had Copied File So I Thought It Hadn't Transfer So I Did It Again And It Gave The Option To Replace The File And I Clicked But Then 2 Seconds Later Pressed Cancel. Now The Original File Is Missing And The File In My D:...
  8. I went to Cancel DRIVERSUPPORTBIL

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I went to Cancel DRIVERSUPPORTBIL: I went to Cancel DRIVERSUPPORTBIL Thank youKarl https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-went-to-cancel-driversupportbil/eee156b0-49a0-4503-b362-8022ae28df70
  9. how to cancel driversupportbill subscription

how to cancel driversupportbill subscription: I wish to cancel my driversupportbill.com subscription 877-6152403 TX asap. how do I do this so I am no longer charged for this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-cancel-driversupportbill-subscription/f4c10dd8-12dc-4f25-861d-3d766e6c3068
  10. wish to cancel driversupportbill

wish to cancel driversupportbill: I wish to cancel driversupportbill https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wish-to-cancel-driversupportbill/501145b6-d828-4035-8c05-bdba77f0f532

Users found this page by searching for:

1. driversupportbill.com

2. drivers support bill

3. driverssupportbill.com

4. driversupportbill,
  5. driver support bill,
  6. driversupportbill scam,
  7. driver support bill scam,
  8. driver support bill com,
  9. driversupportbill com,
  10. driver support bill.com,
  11. driversupportbill contact email,