Windows 10: How do I cancel login password when entering to windows 10?

Discus and support How do I cancel login password when entering to windows 10? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/kfirbep [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/kfirbep, Mar 25, 2021.

1. How do I cancel login password when entering to windows 10?

/u/kfirbep, Mar 25, 2021
  2. donnyb Win User

No login password craziness

Brink, that was the missing step. What threw me off was in netplwiz, where it asks about password for my MS account, the user name was not the same as my MS account name. Once I entered the password (twice) I can now login without entering a password. In fact the name that was listed was not the MS account name, but a folder name. The folder is the one that shows when you click on C:\Users.
    Thanks for the help.

donnyb, Mar 25, 2021
  3. Not able to login to Windows 10 when entering the password into it.

Hi Linda,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please provide us the below information:

• Are trying to login as Microsoft Account or Local Account?
    • Were you able to upgrade to Windows 10 successfully and not able to login to Windows 10?
    • Have you tried to check with different keyboard?

I suggest you to try to enter the password using On-Screen Keyboard and check if it helps.

1. When at login page, click on Ease of Access which is available at the bottom right corner of the screen.

2. Then click on On-Screen Keyboard.

3. Try to enter the correct password and check if you are able to login to the computer.

Reply to us with the information, so that we can assist you better.

Let us know if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Mar 25, 2021
  4. How do I cancel login password when entering to windows 10?

Login hangs after entering password

Repro:

• Boot up Win 10 after latest update
    • Enter correct password for Microsoft account
    • Attempt to login
    Result : Login freezes and I am not able to log in.

Hard boot is required.

BrianFalkner, Mar 25, 2021
Thema:

How do I cancel login password when entering to windows 10?

1. How do I cancel login password when entering to windows 10? - Similar Threads - cancel login password

2. How do I enter this password? I entered all my passwords and they are all incorrect!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I enter this password? I entered all my passwords and they are all incorrect!: What do I need to log in? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-enter-this-password-i-entered-all-my/9886db10-65be-4976-99e9-33dbaa6fa45e
  3. How do I enter this password? I entered all my passwords and they are all incorrect!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I enter this password? I entered all my passwords and they are all incorrect!: What do I need to log in? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-enter-this-password-i-entered-all-my/9886db10-65be-4976-99e9-33dbaa6fa45e
  4. Windows 10 login timeout when entering password.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 login timeout when entering password.: Hello,Can anyone help? I have a number of pupils in a class who are very slow at typing and are learning to login, so I need to increase the time they have to complete this. I would like to increase the timeout when someone is typing their username and password so that the...
  5. Windows 10 login timeout when entering password.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 login timeout when entering password.: Hello,Can anyone help? I have a number of pupils in a class who are very slow at typing and are learning to login, so I need to increase the time they have to complete this. I would like to increase the timeout when someone is typing their username and password so that the...
  6. Windows 10 login timeout when entering password.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. How to cancel my login password to my device ؟

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to cancel my login password to my device ؟: How to cancel my login password to my device and make the login automatically without a password in Windows 10 Enterprise Best Regards Ali...
  8. How do I cancel the need for a PIN and a Password in Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I cancel the need for a PIN and a Password in Windows 10 Pro: I just installed Windows 10. It asked me for a pin number so I put one in. BUT, I don't need or want this pin # and I also don't need the password. I just want the PC to start with a click. How do I get rid of the PC asking me for a pin number or password? I already...
  9. how to cancell password on windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how to cancell password on windows 10: how to cancell password on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-cancell-password-on-windows-10/72a4ddfd-2841-4b51-9c65-67f04da86b9f
  10. How do I restore image on Windows 10 login prior to entering password?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I restore image on Windows 10 login prior to entering password?: Hi, Since a recent windows update, when I load up Windows 10 I have an 'issue' where the screen that normally has a photo is black. Clicking or pressing to enter password then reveals the image together with the password box for logging in. I appreciate that this is...