Windows 10: How do I cancel weather in Calendar

Discus and support How do I cancel weather in Calendar in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Ok this is driving me nuts, since the last cumulative update, the calendar has started showing weather, was not before. I have googled and tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by thegeriatric, Oct 13, 2016.

1. How do I cancel weather in Calendar

Ok this is driving me nuts, since the last cumulative update, the calendar has started showing weather, was not before.

I have googled and tried turning off (some settings already were off) all things related to Calendar location etc.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Guys & Girls for any suggestions. *Confused

:)

thegeriatric, Oct 13, 2016
  2. J Carrier Win User

Calendar update in email - remove from calendar?

Setup: Outlook connected to a corporate Exchange system

This morning I received an update to a recurring calendar meeting. The update cancelled today's meeting from the series, and that cancellation is reflected in the calendar by labelling the event as cancelled.

From the cancellation email, how do you remove the now-cancelled event from the calendar? Rather than have it leave the event in the calendar with a label that says cancelled, I want it to go away. How do you do this without backing out of email and going
    into the calendar?

J Carrier, Oct 13, 2016
  3. Weather calendar

Greetings

Thanks for the reply I checked all calendar views, and
    the weather does not show it also does not show
    me in outlook.com Perhaps this
    problem How do I add the weather
    and weather synchronizes calendar
    outlook.com account

Thank you

נדבאוסיה, Oct 13, 2016
  4. Berton Win User

How do I cancel weather in Calendar

What I get are icons that bring up the Weather tile. Don't see a way yet to delete them. Looking at the Calendar in the Insider Preview Build 14946 [latest] does not show those icons so maybe they will be taken out?

Berton, Oct 13, 2016
  5. Cliff S New Member
    In the default UWP app, you can only choose between °F or °C.
    To get rid of the weather all together, I believe you need to do it on the online account version.
    If you synced an Outlook account(Hotmail or any other Microsoft account), go to the link and select Hide weather
    Sign in to your Microsoft account :

How do I cancel weather in Calendar [​IMG]

For Gmail go to: Google Calendar
    And turn weather off there:

Cliff S, Oct 13, 2016
  6. Thanks Cliff checked both MS and Google accounts. MS was on (now off) Google was already off.

Yet still the weather updated after midnight for another day keeping the total at 5. *Banghead

MS why cant you just give us a on/off option for weather in the Calendar settings. Is that too much to ask???? *Huh

thegeriatric, Oct 14, 2016
  7. Cliff S New Member
    Go to weather apps settings and click feedback, and it will open to the calendars feedback section.
    Then type "turn weather off" in the search bar to narrow it down,
    and up vote all pertinent feedbacks,
    you can also make comments in the individual feedbacks too,
    or give your own.

Cliff S, Oct 14, 2016
  8. How do I cancel weather in Calendar

Thanks cliff, Have just done that.

thegeriatric, Oct 14, 2016
  9. Cliff S New Member
    You're welcome.

Cliff S, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

How do I cancel weather in Calendar

1. How do I cancel weather in Calendar - Similar Threads - cancel weather Calendar

2. How do I cancel a subscription?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I cancel a subscription?: I need to cancel a subscription. I believe the subscription was purchased on an old account because it is not in my current account. The old account used my college email address which is now closed since graduating years ago. The charge has been recurring since June 2021....
  3. How do I cancel a subscription?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I cancel a subscription?: I need to cancel a subscription. I believe the subscription was purchased on an old account because it is not in my current account. The old account used my college email address which is now closed since graduating years ago. The charge has been recurring since June 2021....
  4. How do I cancel subscription

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I cancel subscription: I need to cancel all subscriptions please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-cancel-subscription/9bfe1113-24fd-4fb3-8502-f3be3176a1cd
  5. How do I cancel subscription

How do I cancel subscription: I need to cancel all subscriptions please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-cancel-subscription/9bfe1113-24fd-4fb3-8502-f3be3176a1cd
  6. how do I cancel subscription.

how do I cancel subscription.: how do I cancel subscription. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-cancel-subscription/5fea4014-67d9-440b-a052-785a83f7f30f
  7. how do I cancel subscription.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I cancel subscription.: how do I cancel subscription. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-cancel-subscription/5fea4014-67d9-440b-a052-785a83f7f30f
  8. How do I cancel Driversupportbill.com?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I cancel Driversupportbill.com?: How do I cancel Driver support bill.com? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-cancel-driversupportbillcom/7723d7f2-de58-4112-9cc8-90757589057d
  9. How do I cancel driversupportbill.co???

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I cancel driversupportbill.co???: I thought it was a one-time deal... Now they are taking $9.99 a month from my bank acct... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-cancel-driversupportbillco/b8baaf95-e969-44cb-ac26-a425c28c44f8
  10. Calendar Shows Weather

Calendar Shows Weather: On the Calendar app it has started to finally show the weather, just like the one in outlook(dot)com now. I don't know if this is new and mine has just kicked in, but the setting for it has been in the apps options for sometime but no temps or suns & clouds showed.... [img]...