Windows 10: how do i cancel xbox live gold membership

Discus and support how do i cancel xbox live gold membership in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; how do i cancel my xbox live gold membership... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JakeTacon, Nov 25, 2019.

1. JakeTacon Win User

how do i cancel xbox live gold membership

how do i cancel my xbox live gold membership

:)

JakeTacon, Nov 25, 2019

2. Xbox Live Free Live gold membership

Hi Edward,

Xbox Live Gold Free Trial memberships are only available for newly created Xbox Live accounts. If you entered your billing information to obtain the Xbox Live Gold Trial, you will only be charged after 30 days when the membership renews. If you want to cancel
    the subscription from your account, we suggest that you contact Xbox Chat Support directly on this

link
    for assistance.

If you have any other queries, you can contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Nov 25, 2019
  3. Xbox Live Free Live gold membership

is there any promotions for Xbox Live Gold memberships on at the moment

jonathan77sharp, Nov 25, 2019
  4. Paul Bab Win User

Gold Live Membership

Hi,

We're ecstatic that you are having a blast with playing your online games on your Xbox One console. Let's gather the following information so we can gain a better grasp of your concern:

• Have you tried purchasing an Xbox Live Gold membership on both over the web and on the console?
    • If you are trying to purchase a subscription over the web, have you tried using a different web browser and check if the same instance occurs?
    • Have you tried using a different payment option and check if the same instance occurs?

To purchase an Xbox Live Gold membership over the web on your Xbox profile, you may click any of the links below:

Xbox Live Gold

Xbox Live Gold (Download/Card)

Make sure to sign in with the Microsoft account associated with your gamertag.

For in-depth assistance, you may also get in touch with the team of support from Xbox. With your Microsoft account signed in, visit this

page
    to generate a chat session or request a call. You should be in great hands.

Looking forward for you to resume your Xbox Live experience.

If you have other inquiries, don't hesitate to get back to us anytime.

Paul Bab, Nov 25, 2019
Thema:

1. how do i cancel xbox live gold membership - Similar Threads - cancel xbox live

2. Xbox live gold on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox live gold on pc: Do I need to pay for an xbox live gold subscription to play games like forza and mincraft bedrock online on Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-live-gold-on-pc/12e116a9-f4a0-4760-8aab-2ce03d84c689
  3. windows minecraft with Xbox Live Gold

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    windows minecraft with Xbox Live Gold: Hello, I have a xbox live gold and would like to install minecraft for windows. Can I use the live gold and not buy minecratf again? I have minecraft installed on the XBOX, Can I use the sane key? If so, How can I restore the key? Thanks in advance Itai Blaiman...
  4. Xbox live Gold

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox live Gold: Ho scaricato forza horizon con xbox game pass e non posso fare le aste per via de fatto che non ho xbox live, ma quando vado ad aquistare xbox live gold non mi fa procedere perche dice “iscrizione a xbox live gold prepagato 12 mesi”, quando premo gestisci mi rimanda alla...
  5. XBox Live Gold - Family Sharing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBox Live Gold - Family Sharing: How to sign into family sharing of XBox Live Gold on the family home Xbox? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-live-gold-family-sharing/23615f1f-de48-4e0a-b004-675366bcfcd3
  6. cancel membership

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cancel membership: Please cancel my membership. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cancel-membership/41bd36c4-8d84-4f9f-906d-5e8250aab836
  7. Xbox live gold

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox live gold: so basically, 4 hours ago i just got my xbox live gold 3 months prepaid card but it said the code you entered was invalid on my xbox so i redeemed it online on mobile and it said i redeemed 25 dollars but when i went to payment options i only have $3.51 worth of money...
  8. Xbox Live Gold Free Play Days April 25 to 28 with Xbox Live Gold

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox Live Gold Free Play Days April 25 to 28 with Xbox Live Gold: [ATTACH] Grab a friend and play Gears of War 4 and The Crew 2 Standard Edition for free during the Xbox Live Gold’s Free Play Days event. Experience adrenaline-filled action as you take on the Swarm or the American motorsports scene. The Free Play Days event begins...
  9. Xbox Live Gold Free Play Days April 4 to 7 with Xbox Live Gold

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox Live Gold Free Play Days April 4 to 7 with Xbox Live Gold: [ATTACH] Whether you’re looking to headlock your foes, to lock and load a ton of weapons, or feel the thrill of horror, get ready for an action-packed Free Play Days event. This weekend, Xbox Live Gold members can fight their way into the fray with WWE 2K19, Borderlands:...
  10. xbox live gold

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox live gold: Do you need xbox gold live to play games with friends if i'm on PC and they are on Xbox? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-live-gold/8be9c2bb-9317-4573-b226-0f6201bc0670