Windows 10: how do I cange theme?

Discus and support how do I cange theme? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have no idea what I must have mistakenly pressed, but my theme has changed to dark theme, how do I change it back? I hate it :-... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Angela Cartwright - CY, Nov 16, 2020.

1. how do I cange theme?

I have no idea what I must have mistakenly pressed, but my theme has changed to dark theme, how do I change it back? I hate it :-

:)

Angela Cartwright - CY, Nov 16, 2020

2. Win-10 themes keep changing

Hi,

Thank you for providing the information.

• Did you try the steps suggested by Suvarna Govinda above, what was the result?
    As I understand the issue, Themes in Windows doesn't have the options to change on its own. Only the Wallpapers in the themes can change as selected ( Picture, Solid color and Slide Show ).

I would suggest you to make us understand that if the Wallpapers are changing in Theme which you have selected.

Below are the steps you can check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I keys and select Personalization.
    • Select Theme and select the Default theme.
    • Select the Desktop Background below and select the Picture
      and save it and check.
    Please post us back if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Nov 16, 2020
  3. Windows 10 - How to install themes

Hi Rykel,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. Don’t worry. We will assist to resolve this issue.

What error do you receive while trying to download themes?

I would suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps:

• Right click on the desktop screen and select
              Personalize.

• Select themes from the left side of the page.

• Next select Themes settings.

• Select Get more Themes online.

Try the above suggestion and let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Nov 16, 2020
  4. how do I cange theme?

Change themes back to numbered tiles in Microsoft Mahjong

Hi Bill,

Changing the tiles for Microsoft Mahjong can be done through the Theme Settings of the game. To change the settings, follow the steps below:

• Launch the game.
    • Press F5 on your keyboard to show the settings.
    • Click on Themes and choose your preferred theme under
      Standard Themes

If are unable to see your preferred theme, we suggest that you update the game on Windows Store by following the steps on this

link

Should you need further assistance, you can reply to this post anytime.

Loraine Mon, Nov 16, 2020
Thema:

how do I cange theme?

1. how do I cange theme? - Similar Threads - cange theme

2. Restore windows xp default theme

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restore windows xp default theme: I recently found my old Windows XP laptop, which I would like to use to play my old games, I found a CD ROM that I used to win from Nintendo, it was special Game Cube themes with custom icons, I used to like this and now I don't anymore. wanted to put it back, to my surprise...
  3. Restore windows xp default theme

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Restore windows xp default theme: I recently found my old Windows XP laptop, which I would like to use to play my old games, I found a CD ROM that I used to win from Nintendo, it was special Game Cube themes with custom icons, I used to like this and now I don't anymore. wanted to put it back, to my surprise...
  4. How to reset background colours or themes - Turned Pink

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reset background colours or themes - Turned Pink: Hi,The background in Windows 11 has changed to pink, how can I reset this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reset-background-colours-or-themes-turned/fee7678e-f324-40f1-a517-38354598de17
  5. Cant log in without canging pin, but cant change pin without internet. And i have no internet.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cant log in without canging pin, but cant change pin without internet. And i have no internet.: I can't log into my pc. I upgraded my Motherboard to Asus Rog Strix b550f. When i tried to launch the pc everything went fine. But as i was about to log in it sayd that i had to change Pin code. I tried it but i had no internet conection. And there are no other log in...
  6. Cant log in without canging pin, but cant change pin without internet. And i have no internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant log in without canging pin, but cant change pin without internet. And i have no internet.: I can't log into my pc. I upgraded my Motherboard to Asus Rog Strix b550f. When i tried to launch the pc everything went fine. But as i was about to log in it sayd that i had to change Pin code. I tried it but i had no internet conection. And there are no other log in...
  7. Cant log in without canging pin, but cant change pin without internet. And i have no internet.

8. My Microsoft account was hacked and they canged the email. and I cant recover the account...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft account was hacked and they canged the email. and I cant recover the account...: Please help! I've attempted recovery using the recovery tool many times with no success. I then called Microsoft support, and the only thing they said I could do was to keep trying to recover using the recovery tool. The support phone call was ZERO help, I informed them...
  9. My Microsoft account was hacked and they canged the email. and I cant recover the account...

My Microsoft account was hacked and they canged the email. and I cant recover the account...: Please help! I've attempted recovery using the recovery tool many times with no success. I then called Microsoft support, and the only thing they said I could do was to keep trying to recover using the recovery tool. The support phone call was ZERO help, I informed them...
  10. Canging Font Size in Firefox Revisisted

in Browsers and Email
    Canging Font Size in Firefox Revisisted: Some time ago, I posted a question about changing the menu and toolbar font size in Firefox. The responses were all accurate and didn't do what I wanted. The suggestions changed the fonts through out FF. What I was looking for was the web site that listed, for Firefox,...