Windows 10: How do I center a window on screen?

Discus and support How do I center a window on screen? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I don't actually have OCD but you'd swear I do sometimes. I'm wondering if there's any way to perfectly center a windowed program on-screen? Like,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BeenieBomb, Mar 18, 2020.

1. How do I center a window on screen?

I don't actually have OCD but you'd swear I do sometimes. I'm wondering if there's any way to perfectly center a windowed program on-screen?

Like, using the align tool in Photoshop, is there any way I can do that?

Mani thank

submitted by /u/BeenieBomb
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/BeenieBomb, Mar 18, 2020
  2. Law-II Win User

Windows Media Center Live TV Help

Hi

go here - Hauppauge | Page Not Found select "Windows Media Center install" tab

look at - Setting up your TV tuner in Windows 7 Media Center - select download (will open a pdf with screen by screen instructions)
    "Download
    Here is a screen by screen view of the setup of Windows Media Center. It was based on the WinTV-HVR-1600, but the setup with other WinTV-HVR products will be similar."

Follow the guide stage by stage

let the TPU community know at what "step" Media Center gets stuck at Example: step 1, step 2

nb: It may be to do with your zip code and or post code not being entered

In regard to your DVD Rom drive - go to -control panel/device manager/DVD/CD-ROM drives -make a note of the make and model number Example: Pioneer DVD-RW DVR-215D ATA Device - highlight the device you have installed -press right mouse button-select properties-details-property and select Install Date from the drop down list and let us know this.

atb (all the best)

Law-II

Law-II, Mar 18, 2020
  3. Problems with Notification Center when Using Extended Screen

Hi,

To better assist you, please provide us the following:

• Have you done any changes prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

For possible troubleshooting steps, please follow the suggestion of Santosh_Rai on this

link.

Keep us posted.

Marvin Barc, Mar 18, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

How do I center a window on screen?

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 18, 2020
Thema:

How do I center a window on screen?

1. How do I center a window on screen? - Similar Threads - center window screen

2. How do I get rid of the black "APP Center" box on my screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of the black "APP Center" box on my screen?: How do I get rid of the black "APP Center" box on my screen? Why is there only old data replies on this? How did I get this on my PC? Last time I said okay, I had a M.Soft Update Virus Called AppVLP.exc Publisher that dismantled my Excel CSV capability and it was a nightmare!...
  3. How do I get rid of the black "APP Center" box on my screen?

How do I get rid of the black "APP Center" box on my screen?: I just got my first PC, and there is a black box in the center of my screen called "APP Center". I cannot interact with it in any way and it just sits there, blocking my view. How do I get rid of it?...
  4. How do I center a BORDERLESS window to my monitor?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I center a BORDERLESS window to my monitor?: I am running a borderless game. I want it centered. It can launch centered. But if I accidentally move it. I have to Manually struggle to move it back. If it’s not pixel perfect then bad things happen which I am not looking for a solution to. Once again BORDERLESS. And by...
  5. How do I center a BORDERLESS window to my monitor?

How do I center a BORDERLESS window to my monitor?: I am running a borderless game. I want it centered. It can launch centered. But if I accidentally move it. I have to Manually struggle to move it back. If it’s not pixel perfect then bad things happen which I am not looking for a solution to. Once again BORDERLESS. And by...
  6. How do I open apps in the center of the screen instead of being in the top left?

How do I open apps in the center of the screen instead of being in the top left?: I watch youtube videos about windows 10 and stuff and I noticed that when they open an app it opens in the centre of the screen but for me it opens in the top left. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  7. How do I disable/enable Notification Center?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I disable/enable Notification Center?: I want to know how to do it without Registry and Group Policies submitted by /u/UltraSimply [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mo6by9/how_do_i_disableenable_notification_center/
  8. How do I center a picture in MS-Paint?

How do I center a picture in MS-Paint?: Hello, I'm trying to center a picture in the middle of the canvas in classic MS-Paint. I looked everywhere online but found nothing. So, please help me figure out this problem. There's no topic for MS-Paint so I put Paint 3D. Thanks In Advance!...
  9. How do I know that Security Center is working?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I know that Security Center is working?: Action Center reports that the Windows Security Center Service is turned off but Services.msc reports that it is running. Is this an indication of a problem or just a bug? I had a possible security breach of my PC a few days ago but I have run the Microsoft Malicious Software...
  10. How do I disable Action Center?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I disable Action Center?: I had to reinstall windows 10 on my laptop yesterday and now the action center keeps popping up even when there are no new notifications. I just click somewhere on the desktop and the action center pops out! Is there any way to disable it*Think And I used to just double tap...