Windows 10: How do I change a link

Discus and support How do I change a link in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; My web host has changed some detail in the link line, so suddenly my landing page doesn't work. I can open 'View Source Info' which brings up a page... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Don3, Dec 16, 2019.

1. Don3 Win User

How do I change a link

My web host has changed some detail in the link line, so suddenly my landing page doesn't work. I can open 'View Source Info' which brings up a page full of html. I have found the wording of the now defunct link, highlighted it and tried to overtype the current link wording, but the screen doesn't accept it. Is there a page where I can amend the html to include the new link string. Can anyone help this old dog who is mighty confused by these new tricks.

:)

2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 16, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Way to disable PCI-E link state changing?

• I was scouring the internet for the reason the version changes, but came up empty.

I'm guessing it has to do with power saving, good analogy is speed step/turbo mode on a CPU. It does draw some additional power run the PCIe bus speed at full throttle.

Summary of PCI Express Interface Parameters:
      • Base Clock Speed: PCIe 3.0 = 8.0GHz, PCIe 2.0 = 5.0GHz, PCIe 1.1 = 2.5GHz
      • Data Rate: PCIe 3.0 = 1000MB/s, PCIe 2.0 = 500MB/s, PCIe 1.1 = 250MB/s
      • Total Bandwidth: (x16 link): PCIe 3.0 = 32GB/s, PCIe 2.0 = 16GB/s, PCIe 1.1 = 8GB/s
      • Data Transfer Rate: PCIe 3.0 = 8.0GT/s, PCIe 2.0= 5.0GT/s, PCIe 1.1 = 2.5GT/

Sasqui, Dec 16, 2019
  4. 123bob Win User

How do I change a link

change your sig links....

Now that we have an install guide stickied above, I would suggest everyone change their sig links to point to this subforum, rather than the "TPU WCG/BOINC Team" thread. This way, we can get folks posting up new threads instead of answering the same questions over and over on the now massive "TPU WCG/BOINC Team" thread. When we build up a stock of questions and answers, those can be combined into another sticky reference thread called WCG FAQs.

Just a suggestion.

Regards,
    Bob

123bob, Dec 16, 2019
Thema:

How do I change a link

1. How do I change a link - Similar Threads - change link

2. My PC is now linked to my child's Xbox account outlook email address and I cannot change it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC is now linked to my child's Xbox account outlook email address and I cannot change it...: I logged my son into his Xbox Profile on the Xbox gaming app on my PC. Now my PC has his email associated with my account. The family settings are now applying to my PC account.Summary:Under the Accounts > Your Info it now shows my name but my 9yr old sons email address and I...
  3. My PC is now linked to my child's Xbox account outlook email address and I cannot change it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC is now linked to my child's Xbox account outlook email address and I cannot change it...: I logged my son into his Xbox Profile on the Xbox gaming app on my PC. Now my PC has his email associated with my account. The family settings are now applying to my PC account.Summary:Under the Accounts > Your Info it now shows my name but my 9yr old sons email address and I...
  4. My PC is now linked to my child's Xbox account outlook email address and I cannot change it...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. OW DO I CONTACT MICROSOFT TO CHANGE THE LINKED NUMBER TO MY PNONE NUMBER?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OW DO I CONTACT MICROSOFT TO CHANGE THE LINKED NUMBER TO MY PNONE NUMBER?: I cannot get into my laptop as it is asking for a PIN which i dont know. It is no longer asking for password which Ive done for years. It offers to send a message to the linked phone BUT this is a land line number therefore it cannot receive textsHOW DO I CONTACT MICROSOFT TO...
  6. OW DO I CONTACT MICROSOFT TO CHANGE THE LINKED NUMBER TO MY PNONE NUMBER?

OW DO I CONTACT MICROSOFT TO CHANGE THE LINKED NUMBER TO MY PNONE NUMBER?: I cannot get into my laptop as it is asking for a PIN which i dont know. It is no longer asking for password which Ive done for years. It offers to send a message to the linked phone BUT this is a land line number therefore it cannot receive textsHOW DO I CONTACT MICROSOFT TO...
  7. OW DO I CONTACT MICROSOFT TO CHANGE THE LINKED NUMBER TO MY PNONE NUMBER?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Is there a "change log" or something that I can access to learn about recent Phone Link...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a "change log" or something that I can access to learn about recent Phone Link...: Earlier this morning 01-19-2024 I applied "Phone Link" updates to my laptop via the Microsoft store.I also applied updates to the "Link to Wndows" app on my Android phone.Everything works fine. As far as I can tell.And that "As far as I can tell" is what's behind my...
  9. Is there a "change log" or something that I can access to learn about recent Phone Link...

Is there a "change log" or something that I can access to learn about recent Phone Link...: Earlier this morning 01-19-2024 I applied "Phone Link" updates to my laptop via the Microsoft store.I also applied updates to the "Link to Wndows" app on my Android phone.Everything works fine. As far as I can tell.And that "As far as I can tell" is what's behind my...
  10. It seems I have continued log in issues using Phone LInk to my Android since changing the...

It seems I have continued log in issues using Phone LInk to my Android since changing the...: It seems to behave differently and when I try to log in and/or use the QR code it indicates Invalid code and have issue with Authentication failed error messages on my other devices. I wanted to ask before having to take the time to unlink all and then set up again. Would my...