Windows 10: How do I change a save location when uploading photo/videos from a phone to a computer?

Discus and support How do I change a save location when uploading photo/videos from a phone to a computer? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So I have my phone set to upload to OneDrive, but I want to change it so that it can upload to microsoft photos instead, but I don't now how to do it!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Zach_A., Mar 9, 2019.

1. Zach_A. Win User

How do I change a save location when uploading photo/videos from a phone to a computer?

So I have my phone set to upload to OneDrive, but I want to change it so that it can upload to microsoft photos instead, but I don't now how to do it! How do I do it?

:)

Zach_A., Mar 9, 2019

2. Change photo tags for upload...not afterwards

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to sort the photos by date in the saved location and check if it helps.

To do so, follow the below steps:

• Open the folder where the photos are saved.

• Click on View tab.

• Click Group by, then click Date.
    Let us know if you have any further query on Windows, we are glad to assist you.

Abdul_Malik, Mar 9, 2019
  3. Organising and uploading photos to other websites.

How to upload to Photobox:
    1. Go to Photobox | Bring Your Photos To Life | Photobox Official Site.
    2. Sign In to your account.
    3. Click on upload from the navbar at the top of the site.
    4. Select Computer when asked to choose the location of your photos.
    5. Click on Get photos from your computer.
    6. Navigate to where your photos are located in the File Upload window.
    7. Reap the rewards!

The process is pretty much the same for Dropbox and Google Photos.

mTaylor0248603, Mar 9, 2019
  4. kultu Win User

How do I change a save location when uploading photo/videos from a phone to a computer?

Facebook App photo upload error

Same problem for me - N97mini, Elisa, Finland. Photo uploading worked few times, and then stopped.

But I found a workaround for this. Not as handy as using Facebook widget directly, but a working method anyway, while waiting the real problem to be fixed. You can send the photos from phone's photo folder to your Facebook account by email.

Below instructions copied from Facebook:

How do I upload mobile photos/notes/videos from my phone?
    You can use your personalized upload email address to email a photo/video from your computer or mobile phone. The uploaded content will then appear in your Mobile Uploads album.

To see what your personalized upload email is, please take the following steps:
    • Go to your Publisher, located at the top of your Wall, and click the Photos button next to "Attach."
    • Select "Upload a Photo."
    • Click the "upload via email" link.
    A dialog box will appear with your personalized upload email and further information about using this feature. Be sure to save your upload email address as a contact for easy access.
    http://www.facebook.com/help/?faq=12345

kultu, Mar 9, 2019
Thema:

1. How do I change a save location when uploading photo/videos from a phone to a computer? - Similar Threads - change save location

2. When on Films and TV and click "save photo from video", how do I make it open photo legacy...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When on Films and TV and click "save photo from video", how do I make it open photo legacy...: I used to take screenshots on the old photos app, managing to go frame by frame on videos to take screenshots of, but the new app doesn't allow me to go frame by frame, so I am assuming the legacy app is the old one which allows me to do that, so when I try to open a video in...
  3. how do I upload a photo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I upload a photo: How do I upload a photo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-upload-a-photo/d2f860bb-fc41-433e-8c80-f017ffe9b54d
  4. how do I upload a photo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I upload a photo: How do I upload a photo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-upload-a-photo/d2f860bb-fc41-433e-8c80-f017ffe9b54d
  5. Saving photo from a video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Saving photo from a video: Hello!I'm having issues when I try to save a photo from a video.I get this error message:"Something Went Wrong, Please Try That Again"I already tried all the suggested solutions in this thread, but still, nothing...
  6. Saving photo from a video

Saving photo from a video: Hello!I'm having issues when I try to save a photo from a video.I get this error message:"Something Went Wrong, Please Try That Again"I already tried all the suggested solutions in this thread, but still, nothing...
  7. I cant save a photo from a video

I cant save a photo from a video: how to save a photo from a video. When doing this in the photo app I receive the error: something went wrong try again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-save-a-photo-from-a-video/e727a33b-1d1b-46c9-87bd-cc741fd7cbcb
  8. Uploads photos but not videos.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Uploads photos but not videos.: I plug in my galaxy S8 and go to photos on my computer then click "import" only the photos will go on and not the videos. How can I get my videos from my phone onto te computer? submitted by /u/kyleisbuck [link] [comments]...
  9. how to upload photos from phone to computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to upload photos from phone to computer: how to upload photos from phone to computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-upload-photos-from-phone-to-computer/45f6a9a3-a75b-488e-aa04-48da28804cf1
  10. How do I SAVE / UPLOAD photos

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I SAVE / UPLOAD photos: Hi please excuse my complete ignorance, since downloading my " free windows 10 " I cant see how to download / save any fotos...when I try to a window opens giving my just the option of "windows picture viewer" but that doesnt seem to be installed, just an app for "photos" and...