Windows 10: How do I Change Audio on Films & tv latest update May 2020

Discus and support How do I Change Audio on Films & tv latest update May 2020 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I change the audio language on Films & tv app when playing a movie? I have tried to change audio and app crashes What do i press to change the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by StephenWorth1, Jun 8, 2020.

1. How do I Change Audio on Films & tv latest update May 2020

How do I change the audio language on Films & tv app when playing a movie? I have tried to change audio and app crashes What do i press to change the audio languge to? Please help me. I am running latest windows version may 2020.

:)

StephenWorth1, Jun 8, 2020
  2. xIainx Win User

Films & TV App

Hi Justine,

thank you for helping me. I followed the steps that you outlined in your reply, but when I reached step 3 a small frame opened, however, I could not edit to remove the device. This was display only. The document appears to be saying you can only remove a
    device by logging in to that device.

For your info I am running Windows 10 Pro in S mode. version 1803 OS build 17134.254.

In the support documents is says:-

How to see your devices

To find out how which and how many devices are currently associated with the Films & TV app:

1. Start the Films & TV app.
    2. Go to Settings and tap or click Show my download devices.The pop-up window will display the various devices to which you can download your purchases.
    How to remove a device

Note You can only remove one device every 30 days.

To remove a device:

1. Sign in to the device that you want to remove.
    2. Start the Films & TV app.
    3. Go to Settings and tap or click Download devices.
    4. Tap or click Remove this device.

Many thanks

xIainx, Jun 8, 2020
  3. Films & Tv App

Hi Guys

In the Films & Tv app is it possible to get my personal films to arrange by folder rather than all listed by name. I'm sure I had it like that but something has changed and now there all listed on one page sorted by name.

Info - My movies are all stored on an external Hdd in a few different folders not in the default Videos folder

Cheers Danny

xxxdannyxxx, Jun 8, 2020
  4. How do I Change Audio on Films & tv latest update May 2020

no audio in the film and tv app provided with windows 10

Hi Bhavye, same to me.

Have Bose Mini soundbar with Bluetooth connected. The sound work well with VLC Videoplayern and iTunes and Windows Sound. But not with the Programm "Filme & Fernsehsendungen" (engl. Movies and TV) (task: Video.UI.exe).

In the Audio-Mixer-Applications I see Firefox, Systemsounds, iTunes - but no "Movies and TV". The Videofile is correct and will work with VLC (audio and video), but in the Windows 10 application only the video - without audio.

The Troubleshooting did not help. No problems found.

Some video files work. Some not. Can DTS be a problem?

Any suggestions?

Thanks Michael

Michae lFees, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

How do I Change Audio on Films & tv latest update May 2020

1. How do I Change Audio on Films & tv latest update May 2020 - Similar Threads - Change Audio Films

2. Film and tv

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Film and tv: Why haven't they made a app for film and tv on Android been wanting one for years come on just do it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/film-and-tv/c3326188-ccbf-430c-ae0e-b4a71aff70dc
  3. Film and tv

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Film and tv: Why haven't they made a app for film and tv on Android been wanting one for years come on just do it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/film-and-tv/c3326188-ccbf-430c-ae0e-b4a71aff70dc
  4. Films & TV name change

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Films & TV name change: Hello, community members. I am writing this thread to ask if it is possible to change Films & TV over to Movies & TV? I would prefer to be on the new name without creating a new Microsoft account. I have heard that people who have Microsoft accounts that are older than...
  5. May 2020 update broke my audio on HDMI external LG TV

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    May 2020 update broke my audio on HDMI external LG TV: - Windows 10 Education 20H2 19042.630 - HP OMEN Notebook PC 15-5003nl - Intel HD Graphics: 20.19.15.5166 - Intel Audio Display Drivers: 26/04/2018 6.16.0.3208 IntcDAud.sys - Realtek 16/06/2020 6.0.8971.1 RTKVHD64.sys - NVIDIA Virtual Audio Device Wave Extensible WDM...
  6. Films and TV

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Films and TV: Hi, I've been having problems with the films & TV app working correctly after I've been using it a while so I thought I'd do a system check. It found some corrupt files they were unable to fix. Going into the CBS.log they talk of duplicate ownership files etc. I can't...
  7. Films & TV App

Films & TV App: How do I remove a device that I have listed as being able to download movies when the device is broken and I cannot logon to it? The help seems to suggest, you logon to the device then go to the Films & TV app and select settings. In this path you can then select Remove this...
  8. Films & Tv App

Films & Tv App: Hi Guys In the Films & Tv app is it possible to get my personal films to arrange by folder rather than all listed by name. I'm sure I had it like that but something has changed and now there all listed on one page sorted by name. Info - My movies are all stored on an...
  9. Films and tv update

Films and tv update: film and tv app updated - one key feature of the update is ability to find and use media servers. We have two on our network (Twonky) yet the app finds neither saying something about no media servers nearby. Both our machines do not find them with the app. Yet other software...
  10. Films and TV app update

Films and TV app update: Now available via store. Manually searched and installed update. Went in fine first time. MS are on some kind of run at the moment! Verified app works on my user account and all other user accounts on my PC. As before, if you have multiple user accounts setup on a PC would...