Windows 10: how do I change back the start ups on my computer back to normal after cleanboot trouble...

Discus and support how do I change back the start ups on my computer back to normal after cleanboot trouble... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; after doing what was said in this article... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DinoDeBlue, Sep 7, 2021.

1. how do I change back the start ups on my computer back to normal after cleanboot trouble...

after doing what was said in this article https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/odd-g-key-behavior-on-windows-10/98d70bdc-2bcb-4d64-84e6-b2207646f26e to try and fix my g key I couldn't find how to restart it back and so I need help finding out how. I am on windows 10 btw.

:)

DinoDeBlue, Sep 7, 2021

2. SELECTIVE START UP TO NORMAL START UP

THANK YOU FORYOUR EFFORTS. I DONT KNOW FROM WHERE THIS PROBLEM STARTED. I AM NOTICING IT SINCE LAST 3-4 DAYS. I UPGRADED MY LAPTOP FROM WIN7 TO WIN10 ON 15TH NOV.2015. WHEN I AM SELECTING THE THE NORMAL START UP AFTER UNCHECKING SELECTIVE START UP AND ITS
    COMPONENTS,AFTER RESTART THE SETTINGS REVERTING TO SELECTIVE START UP.THERE IS NO ERROR MESSAGE. I DID ACCORDING TO YOUR SUGESTION.BUT NO CHANGE. ARE YOU TELLING ME TO DO THE SETTINGS(FROM 1-3) IN SAFE MODE? THEN TELL ME WHAT START UP SETTING(1-9) I WILL
    SELECT IN SAFE MODE?

AJAYA KUMAR, Sep 7, 2021
  3. computer freezes on start up

Hi,

I am trying to fix a computer and would appreciate any suggestions of help.

I start the computer, it loads, gets to the windows screen, the blue segmented line goes across a couple of times then the whole thing freezes in that spot, the blue line stops moving and that's as far as it gets.

Things I tried:
    F8 - safe mode
    - last known good configuration
    - Start Windows normally
    - (etc)
    When I tried these it just came back to the F8 screen.

Pushing 'R' didn't do anything (I was told this could make a repair) o.0 ??

Tried to boot up from an operating system disk by changing the boot up menu (delete) and this didn't work either. All it did was get to the windows screen and the blue line moved across a couple of times and it froze again in that spot.. exactly the same as when I try to start it.

I am clueless now as to how to get this computer working. Any ideas?

Kymberly_S, Sep 7, 2021
  4. coopfab Win User

how do I change back the start ups on my computer back to normal after cleanboot trouble...

Cannot Enter Safe Mode / Computer boots normally

I'm running Win 10 Pro 1903.

Here are the steps I have taken to get into safe mode: Start button, settings, update and security, recovery, advanced startup, troubleshoot, advanced options, startup settings, restart. The computer boots normally, not in safe mode. Any suggestions would be most helpful. Thanks in advance for your help and interest. .

coopfab, Sep 7, 2021
Thema:

how do I change back the start ups on my computer back to normal after cleanboot trouble...

1. how do I change back the start ups on my computer back to normal after cleanboot trouble... - Similar Threads - change start ups

2. How do i change my default microphone back to normal?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i change my default microphone back to normal?: I need some help with my microphone! How shall i change my default customized microphone back to normal?I use my built-in laptop microphone and i tried to turn down the boost or the input and nothing works! Its sounds like its some static stuff or whatever please help me....
  3. How do i change my default microphone back to normal?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do i change my default microphone back to normal?: I need some help with my microphone! How shall i change my default customized microphone back to normal?I use my built-in laptop microphone and i tried to turn down the boost or the input and nothing works! Its sounds like its some static stuff or whatever please help me....
  4. How do I change my screen resolution back to normal.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change my screen resolution back to normal.: I turned on my computer Windows 10 and for some reason the resolution is squished with two black lines and the edge. When I tried changing the resolution in the display settings, the only two options were my current display and a blurry longer one, but none are my original...
  5. How do I change my keyboard back to normal settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change my keyboard back to normal settings?: Since NY my keyboard layout has changed. I ONLY have the English UK language installed, but SHIFT + 2 doesn't give me " it gives me @, the # is now a backslash. additional - installing Logitech Setpoint and updating the keyboard drivers didn't work either. Running Windows 10...
  6. How do I change my keyboard back to normal settings?

How do I change my keyboard back to normal settings?: Since NY my keyboard layout has changed. I ONLY have the English UK language installed, but SHIFT + 2 doesn't give me " it gives me @, the # is now a backslash. additional - installing Logitech Setpoint and updating the keyboard drivers didn't work either. Running Windows 10...
  7. How do I change my keyboard back to normal settings?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. How do I change my screen back to normal.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change my screen back to normal.: I was playing fallout 3 from epic games and after a while the game froze. To solve it I tapped ctrl+esc and tapped the red X on the app from the taskbar. But after this everything was enlarged from everything on the browser to the notifications. I have tried EVERYTHING!!!!!!...
  9. How do I change my screen back to normal.

How do I change my screen back to normal.: I was playing fallout 3 from epic games and after a while the game froze. To solve it I tapped ctrl+esc and tapped the red X on the app from the taskbar. But after this everything was enlarged from everything on the browser to the notifications. I have tried EVERYTHING!!!!!!...
  10. How do I change my Icon back to normal?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I change my Icon back to normal?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/koreanmobs [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jvf4gp/how_do_i_change_my_icon_back_to_normal/