Windows 10: How do I change destination for pictures in download?

Discus and support How do I change destination for pictures in download? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I'm trying to change the settings for downloading photos from a friend because the destination is nowmy sketchbook file and the photos don't always... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DenitaArnold_800, Dec 6, 2021.

1. How do I change destination for pictures in download?

Hi, I'm trying to change the settings for downloading photos from a friend because the destination is nowmy sketchbook file and the photos don't always open with that. How can I change my destination to All Files?Every time I try to download a picture it automatacally downloads to my Autodesk Sketchbook file. How can I change the destination to all files? I tried using the Edge settings, but it doesn't show. I hope this makes sense.

:)

DenitaArnold_800, Dec 6, 2021

2. how to change the destination for my picture downloads

how do I change the destination for my picture downloads

rubygaylor, Dec 6, 2021
  3. move pics from downloads to pictures

Hello,

Windows offers a few other ways to copy or move files. To help you out with your concern, you may refer to the steps below on how to move files from the Downloads folder to your Pictures folder:

• Right-click a file/files and click Cut.
    • Navigate to your Pictures folder.
    • Right-click your destination folder and choose Paste.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Stephanie Sal, Dec 6, 2021
  4. enso Win User

How do I change destination for pictures in download?

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

enso, Dec 6, 2021
Thema:

How do I change destination for pictures in download?

1. How do I change destination for pictures in download? - Similar Threads - change destination pictures

2. How do I change the instalation destination of products from the microsoft store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I change the instalation destination of products from the microsoft store?: I want to install a game from the Microsot Store. Everytime I try to install it it tells me that my storage is to small. So I want to install it on a diffret drive but how can I change the drive. Yes i have tried to change the destination in Settings>System>Storage...
  3. How do I change destination for pictures in download?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change destination for pictures in download?: Hi, I'm trying to change the settings for downloading photos from a friend because the destination is nowmy sketchbook file and the photos don't always open with that. How can I change my destination to All Files?Every time I try to download a picture it automatacally...
  4. pre-login picture - how do I get back a changing picture?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    pre-login picture - how do I get back a changing picture?: When I open my laptop, a picture appears before I log in. This used to be different every time, and if I moved the mouse I could find what the picture was of. Now it's always the same picture, and I've lost the "what is it" feature. How do I get those back?...
  5. How can I change destination Drive downloading from Microsoft Store ?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How can I change destination Drive downloading from Microsoft Store ?: I just installed FilmForth from the Microsoft Download/Store , it automatically downloads and chooses the installation , I do not want Programs on my SSD because it is too small 250gb , I have a 2tb D drive and a 2tb E drive , one I use for My Documents and the other is...
  6. How to change my backup destination

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to change my backup destination: I received a message on my PC that my File History Drive needed to be reconnected. When I followed the directions, I discovered that I no longer have that external drive (it got fried!) and I now have another external hard drive. How do I make it my new backup destination?...
  7. How do I change my lock screen picture

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change my lock screen picture: How do I change my lock screen picture https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-lock-screen-picture/69042775-5ba2-4085-9523-93afb070ee1d
  8. how do i change the theme picture on desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i change the theme picture on desktop: how do i change the theme picture on desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-theme-picture-on-desktop/4569ee04-f30a-4221-967f-c98ce49da6af
  9. how do I change my skype picture in win10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do I change my skype picture in win10: how do I change my skype picture in win10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/how-do-i-change-my-skype-picture-in-win10/5f7936c8-2d56-49ea-93a6-c3bdf5ff2b17"
  10. Setting download destination in Edge.

in Browsers and Email
    Setting download destination in Edge.: Is there any way to get Microsoft Edge to ask every time where to download files like you can in IE 8 and up, instead of just setting it to 1 folder at a time. 30605