Windows 10: How do i change File Explorer Background Colour from White

Discus and support How do i change File Explorer Background Colour from White in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is there an easy way to just change the file explorer background colour from white to another colour (light grey) with Win 10? I don't want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by raybellireland, Aug 9, 2016.

1. How do i change File Explorer Background Colour from White

Is there an easy way to just change the file explorer background colour from white to another colour (light grey) with Win 10?

I don't want to change to a different theme etc such as high contrast etc...I just want to change the background colour of the main file explorer window.

Thanks
    Ray

:)

raybellireland, Aug 9, 2016

2. Live Tile Colour!!!

Hi, have been trying to change the colour of the live tiles on my Nokia Lumia. Have gone to settings then theme and can change the background colour from balc to white and change the accent colour but it doesn't change the colour of the tile its either black
    on a white background or white on a black ground but no colour. Does anyone know how to do this?

stuie101---01, Aug 9, 2016
  3. TOTTE A Win User
    CHANGE BACKGROUND COLOURS IN WIN 10 HOME VERSION

HELLO,

HOW DO I CHANGE BACKGROUND COLOURS IN WIN 10 HOME VERSION? QUITE SPONTANEOUSLY THE BACKGROUND COLOURS IN MY PC WERE CHANGED FOR SOME STRANGE REASON AND NOW I WANT TO CHANGE BACK TO THE ORIGINAL COLOUR SETTINGS. WHERE DO I FIND THE DEFAULT BACKGROUND COLOURS?
    ACTUALLY I WOULD PREFER TO HAVE A WHITE BACKGROUND BUT WHITE DOES NOT SEEM TO EXIST IN SETTINGS/BACKGROUND COLOUR. MOREOVER ACCENT COLOUR SETTING SEEMS TO BE LOCKED. BY THE WAY, WHAT IS ACCENT COLOURS ACTUALLY? AREN T THERE DIFFERENT LAYERS OF COLOUR : BACKGROUND
    AT THE BOTTOM AND THEN 2-3 DIFFERENT LAYERS ONTOP OF IT?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

TOTTE A, Aug 9, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

How do i change File Explorer Background Colour from White

dalchina, Aug 9, 2016
Thema:

How do i change File Explorer Background Colour from White

1. How do i change File Explorer Background Colour from White - Similar Threads - change File Explorer

2. How do I change background from black to white?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change background from black to white?: I Changed background from white to dark/black. Don't remember how I did that. I Want to change back to white. Help Please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-background-from-black-to-white/b7a19934-fe06-4839-8501-06ad9c93cfa7
  3. How do I change background from black to white?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change background from black to white?: I Changed background from white to dark/black. Don't remember how I did that. I Want to change back to white. Help Please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-background-from-black-to-white/b7a19934-fe06-4839-8501-06ad9c93cfa7
  4. Background colour in windows explorer keeps resetting to white.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Background colour in windows explorer keeps resetting to white.: I have to repeatedly return to Personalisation settings and set it to dark, but every time my system starts up again, my colours get re-set to white. This is a mild problem, but it is nonetheless infuriating. submitted by /u/FromTheAshesOfTheOld [link] [comments]...
  5. How do I change the white ‘paper’ background colour?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    How do I change the white ‘paper’ background colour?: Windows 10 Home, 20H2, build 19042.630 and MS Office Professional Plus 2016, v2011 (Build 13426.20274, Click-to-run), Current Channel. I am running both Windows and Office as a local account and not signed-in to online versions of either. All Office apps work fine but I...
  6. change background colour

in Windows 10 Gaming
    change background colour: when I am doing a dark jigsaw, it is difficult to see when the background is also dark, I can't change the background colour because that command is not highlighted. how do I highlight, I have already uninstalled and re installed, does not see to work....
  7. I want to change the colour of my background from black to white , how ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    I want to change the colour of my background from black to white , how ?: tell me how I can change the background colour from black to white https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-change-the-colour-of-my-background-from/c8834a0c-778b-4e82-a08e-c44a087b6d99
  8. background colour changed from white to black

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    background colour changed from white to black: The background colour of my screen changed to black in email and many other places. I did nothing to change it- it just happened. I hate it. How do I get it back to normal?...
  9. how do i change the background to be white and the letters to be black?

how do i change the background to be white and the letters to be black?: Currently my screen is black and the letters are white I want to change it so the background is white and the letters are black. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-background-to-be-white-and-the/87fca0b1-8ae5-4904-a4d5-87471daee065
  10. Can we Change File Explorer Background Colour ?

Can we Change File Explorer Background Colour ?: [img] Like In Pic (On Windows 7) I Need Change From White Colour to Grey. Can I Do This On Windows 10 ? 42528