Windows 10: How do I change font size in Windows Live Mail? (incoming)

Discus and support How do I change font size in Windows Live Mail? (incoming) in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I figured out how to change the size of the menu bar in Windows Live Mail, but the incoming mail is minuscule. So small, I can hardly see it. I know... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by therealsimpsons, Aug 16, 2015.

1. How do I change font size in Windows Live Mail? (incoming)

I figured out how to change the size of the menu bar in Windows Live Mail, but the incoming mail is minuscule. So small, I can hardly see it. I know how to change the font size for outgoing mail. Can't find anything about incoming.

Thanks for any ideas.

TRS

:)

therealsimpsons, Aug 16, 2015
  2. judy4WR Win User

how do i change the size of email text that i see in windows live mail?

How do I change the overall size of the contents of live mail 2011? I do not mean the size of fonts in outgoing messages. I mean the size of the font of INcoming mail, messages in all my folders, everything inside Live Mail.

judy4WR, Aug 16, 2015
  3. how do I pemanently change font size in emails?

I need to enlarge font size permanently in emails, incoming and files. windows 10.

DonnaWhitehouse, Aug 16, 2015
Thema:

How do I change font size in Windows Live Mail? (incoming)

1. How do I change font size in Windows Live Mail? (incoming) - Similar Threads - change font size

2. Cannot change the font size in Read for Live Mail 2012

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot change the font size in Read for Live Mail 2012: I have followed the recommended procedure and can alter the font size in Compose for emails I send but it doesn't work for incoming email messages.Running Windows 10, Edge and WLM 2012...
  3. Cannot change the font size in Read for Live Mail 2012

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot change the font size in Read for Live Mail 2012: I have followed the recommended procedure and can alter the font size in Compose for emails I send but it doesn't work for incoming email messages.Running Windows 10, Edge and WLM 2012...
  4. Cannot change the font size in Read for Live Mail 2012

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How to change font size in Windows Live Mail 2012

How to change font size in Windows Live Mail 2012: How to make font size larger in Windows Live Mail 20120? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-font-size-in-windows-live-mail-2012/9b3d1a80-c34b-439e-bb07-1c89867d5f6e
  6. How do I change Font Size

How do I change Font Size: When I log in font size is to small https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-font-size/f7da11ea-bf8e-4d8b-8930-bb922794a620
  7. How do i change the font size in Works

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do i change the font size in Works: How do I change the fot size in Works https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-font-size-in-works/8ece89bd-33fe-4670-8c18-a6f428caf20a
  8. Windows Live Mail : Change font of message list

Windows Live Mail : Change font of message list: I know it is possible because I have done it before. Unfortunately I can not find the web page again. It is not done through the program. 133145
  9. How To Change Font Size?

How To Change Font Size?: I just installed the most recent update for Windows 10 and I've noticed that my fonts in Windows 10 and my apps are smaller. Even in apps like Chrome and Firefox my fonts are smaller. How can I increase the size of my fonts? Thank you. 81749
  10. Change default font size in Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Change default font size in Mail: May have been asked before..but any solution? Thanks 94510