Windows 10: How do I change from Edge to IE when clking on link?

Discus and support How do I change from Edge to IE when clking on link? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; IE is my default browser however when I clk on a link in an email it comes up in Edge. I find the Edge format to be not as easy to use as IE. If I go... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by crabmann, Aug 26, 2015.

1. crabmann Win User

How do I change from Edge to IE when clking on link?

IE is my default browser however when I clk on a link in an email it comes up in Edge. I find the Edge format to be not as easy to use as IE. If I go to print the menu is not as usable as IE. I want IE to come up , not Edge, when I go to a link. How do I do this?

:)

crabmann, Aug 26, 2015
  2. mimi3710 Win User

how do i switch to ie from edge?

how do I change from Edge to IE11?

mimi3710, Aug 26, 2015
  3. Playpar Win User
    How to change HTML File Associations from Edge to IE in Windows 10?

How do I change HTML File Associations from Edge to IE in Windows 10?

I have shortcuts on my desktop, that work much better in IE then Edge, I would like to change the association to IE.

Playpar, Aug 26, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Aug 26, 2015
  5. crabmann Win User
    SOLVED - worked fine, Thanks

crabmann, Aug 26, 2015
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome. *Smile

Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How do I change from Edge to IE when clking on link? - Similar Threads - change Edge clking

2. How Do I stop edge from opening for every link in windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Do I stop edge from opening for every link in windows: How Do I stop edge from opening for every link in windows like in the settings app and search.I dont like edge and prefer firefox.I hate how microsoft forces users to open their stupid browser. it isn't going to be popular...
  3. How do I change a link

in Browsers and Email
    How do I change a link: My web host has changed some detail in the link line, so suddenly my landing page doesn't work. I can open 'View Source Info' which brings up a page full of html. I have found the wording of the now defunct link, highlighted it and tried to overtype the current link wording,...
  4. How to do something in Edge that I could do in IE?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to do something in Edge that I could do in IE?: Using IE as my browser I was able to go to a website that posted short stories and some fan fiction. Once the story was open I could hit the ctrl key and the s key at the same time and it would open up a save dialogue box. I could then choose how to save the file. I cannot...
  5. IE not edge

in Browsers and Email
    IE not edge: how do I get internet explorer so I don't need to use edge. every time I get it it goes disappears I am new to windows10 don 't know where anything is very frustraiting 117429
  6. IE not edge

in Windows 10 Support
    IE not edge: how do I get internet explorer so I don't need to use edge. every time I get it it goes disappears I am new to windows10 don 't know where anything is very frustraiting 117429
  7. I want to prevent IE from opening from Edge

in Browsers and Email
    I want to prevent IE from opening from Edge: I'm using Edge at my job location which is running the enterprise version of Windows 10. My Edge homepage is the company's homepage URL. On this page are other intranet URLs. Whenever I click on any of those URLs, IE 11 opens. How can I prevent IE from opening to make the URL...
  8. When will IE and Edge go away?

in Browsers and Email
    When will IE and Edge go away?: MS will never drop Edge. It would be a total humiliation. On tablets and touch screens Edge is great. I would use Edge all tthe time in my non touch laptop if it was not for one truly irritating bug. When I rapid scroll on a newly presented page with my mouse wheel, it...
  9. How to change browser that email opens in from IE to Edge?

in Browsers and Email
    How to change browser that email opens in from IE to Edge?: Hello! I mistakenly chose IE as the browser for my emails to open in when I imported my mails from outlook and I wish to change this to MS Edge. How to I go about this? I've checked in the settings, but it doesn't seem to have what I'm looking for. MY IE doesn't function...
  10. IE or Edge

in Browsers and Email
    IE or Edge: which is better to use Edge or IE sorry i'm a bit confused are they the same but different or are they just different why did MS keep both 20303

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to replace the old filter:alpha in edge