Windows 10: how do i change from mp4 to mp3 in voice recorder

Discus and support how do i change from mp4 to mp3 in voice recorder in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; how do I change format in voice recorder... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JackieLentz1, Mar 21, 2020.

1. how do i change from mp4 to mp3 in voice recorder

how do I change format in voice recorder

:)

JackieLentz1, Mar 21, 2020

2. Convert Voice Recorder mp4 file to mp3

Me again - sorry but the original Voice Recorder file was m4a, not mp4. The site will also take mp4 however.

BrewsterBlock, Mar 21, 2020
  3. Convert Voice Recorder mp4 file to mp3

Having recorded a New Years message using WIN10 Voice recorder, I attempted to send the resulting mp4 file to friends. The voice quality was great. I did this with a very small file and it was fine. With a larger file my EMAIL provider
    (Bell Mail) could not handle it. I sent it to myself and the media reader they use rejected it as invalid. I assumed it was the large size since the smaller file went through so I wanted to convert to mp3 since it is only audio and mp4 is more for video so
    they tell me.

There are lots of articles saying WMP will do this - I have WMP12. Not so. The "save as" file menu item is greyed out. Lots of articles all negative about that too. Over to Microsoft.

About ready to give up I asked my friendly Google voice on my new Google Home Mini. Voila. Instant success. It pointed me to this totally free online site and within a minute my file was converted. It sounds great as an mp3 file
    also.

Here is the site: Free Video Converter, Online Video Downloader, Screen Recorder - OnlineVideoConverter.com

Try it. and "Thanks Google". She said "You're Welcome"

BrewsterBlock, Mar 21, 2020
  4. eddard Win User

how do i change from mp4 to mp3 in voice recorder

Windows voice recorder location

May I suggest you download "Cok Free MP3 Player". It is much more user friendly and quicker to use than the native voice recorder.

eddard, Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

how do i change from mp4 to mp3 in voice recorder

1. how do i change from mp4 to mp3 in voice recorder - Similar Threads - change mp4 mp3

2. How do I change the default mp3 or mp4 player to Spotify?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change the default mp3 or mp4 player to Spotify?: How do I change the default mp3 or mp4 player to Spotify? I am not given that option. Why is it that Microsoft makes everything nearly impossible to prevent people from using non-MSFT products? Why do the simple directions provided by MSFT NEVER work?...
  3. MP4 to MP3

in Windows 10 Customization
    MP4 to MP3: I need to change an MP4 to MP3 on Windows 10. Any assistance is appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mp4-to-mp3/2990569e-5c77-4486-a3a6-9c118609f2d8
  4. Voice Recording

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Voice Recording: I have been recording meetings with Voice Recorder, am now trying to listen to these recordings but unable to hear any sound. I can hear prior recordings. I played around and figured that the microphone input made the difference. Is there anyway to retrieve the sound in...
  5. my mp4 to mp3 converter

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my mp4 to mp3 converter: hello for the past serval days my converter has not been working right I go to youtube.com and copy and paste the link and nothing happens is the converter out of date or need an updated version thank you David wright 904 207 2992...
  6. Covert MP4 to MP3

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Covert MP4 to MP3: Hi . Is there a way to do it without using third party software? submitted by /u/faizalr17 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dzfv7d/covert_mp4_to_mp3/
  7. how do I record my voice on my surface?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do I record my voice on my surface?: I want to record, my voice on my surface. Ultimately, I am trying to record a podcast. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-record-my-voice-on-my-surface/739d71d6-1325-44dd-ba2d-7eba72b2eb56
  8. my mp4 to mp3 converter from microsoft store

my mp4 to mp3 converter from microsoft store: It works for some youtube links but not others https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mp4-to-mp3-converter-from-microsoft-store/0b0f3f5b-7a26-4dee-b995-dd8fa53be951
  9. How do I convert voice recordings to text?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I convert voice recordings to text?: The inbuilt voice recorder of Win 10 records my voice via mic and saves it as an audio file .m4a. Is there a free app to convert those voice recordings to text? 125565
  10. Voice recorder change file location

Voice recorder change file location: In my windows10 the file for the voice recorder is located in One Drive. I would like to change that location which I did drag and drop it into my document folder but the file is still located in the One Drive folder and new recordings do not get stored into my recording...