Windows 10: How do I change icon fonts in windows 10?

Discus and support How do I change icon fonts in windows 10? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My Windows 10 laptop just downloaded an update, and all my settings have vanished. How do I increase the size of the type fonts under my desktop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by azgraybeard, Aug 16, 2019.

1. How do I change icon fonts in windows 10?

My Windows 10 laptop just downloaded an update, and all my settings have vanished. How do I increase the size of the type fonts under my desktop icons, or make them boldface? Thank you.

:)

azgraybeard, Aug 16, 2019
  2. rk3066 Win User

Windows 10 Make icons/font bigger

Hi guys,

I have the Zoltac ZBOX-AD04 PLUS connected through HDMI with a 32"inch TV and i can't see the icons/font at my bed. I want the icons/font bigger.

rk3066, Aug 16, 2019
  3. Change the font of my desktop icons

Hi Domi,

Windows 10 make it easier for you to personalize your computer by going to the Settings app. Some options from Control Panel has been moved to the Settings app just to bring all the settings under one roof.

To change your desktop font, you may follow these steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Personalization.
    • Select Themes.
    • Under Themes, select Theme settings.
    • On the left pane, click Change desktop icons.
    To change the font size of the icons on your desktop, refer to these steps:

• Right-click on your desktop.
    • Click View.
    • Select the font size you prefer for your desktop icon.
    Should you have further questions, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Aug 16, 2019
  4. SusanZy Win User

How do I change icon fonts in windows 10?

Unable to Change Font/Icon size from Setting app in Windows 10

Old title: Change Font/Icon size

Windows 10 takes care of this issue by supporting per-display DPI scaling to address. By default, Windows 8.1 will choose the optimum DPI scaling value for each display based on the value
    chosen for overall scaling in the control panel.

You can change Modern UI text size by following the steps provided below.

• Press Windows key
    • Click on Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • Click on Display.
    • Now change the font size according to your choice.

When I attempt to follow these directions, the slider bar to make the font larger is at the far left. I can drag it to the right but as soon as I drop it, it bounces back to the left and therefore does NOT change the font size.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Susan Z

SusanZy, Aug 16, 2019
Thema:

How do I change icon fonts in windows 10?

1. How do I change icon fonts in windows 10? - Similar Threads - change icon fonts

2. How do I change the font color on my desktop icons?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change the font color on my desktop icons?: When I got to my computer today, the font color on my icons had changed from black to white. I have a colorful background and I cannot read them anymore. I have a feeling that there may have been a Microsoft 365 update and perhaps that caused it. I tried lightening my...
  3. How do I change the font on my windows 10?

How do I change the font on my windows 10?: I tried doing it earlier but it doesn't show up or work. Any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-font-on-my-windows-10/3d096e05-79c8-48d6-be5e-bdec47304b95
  4. How to change the font on Windows 10 desktop icons

How to change the font on Windows 10 desktop icons: I have Windows 10 Home Version 1909. Somehow the desktop icon font changed from solid black to white letters I'm new to Windows 10 so I obviously did something in trying to personalize a new PC, but how can I change the font back to solid black lettering? Please, my old...
  5. How do i change my Font in Windows 10?

How do i change my Font in Windows 10?: I am trying Control Panel and Settings and I can't change my Font! im searching for it and I cant find it can you help me change my font? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-font-in-windows-10/f1f72b6c-f0dd-432d-ad63-24fefc4480a3
  6. How do I change windows font

How do I change windows font: How do I change windows font https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/how-do-i-change-windows-font/3decaa6b-b5f1-4ef1-afa8-0c5a61273331
  7. How do I change the Font Color of my Icons?

How do I change the Font Color of my Icons?: For some reason, each time I boot up my computer it automatically changes my Icons font color to black instead of white. I have to manually change back to white each time. So can someone tell me why it is doing this and what I need to do to fix it? Acer Aspire XC603G...
  8. How Do I Change the Font Size Of My Desktop Icons In Windows 10 ?

How Do I Change the Font Size Of My Desktop Icons In Windows 10 ?: How do I change the font size of my desktop icons in Windows 10 ? In old versions of Windows you could do that thru Control Panel\Display\Appearance But i don't see that in Windows 10 Anyone know how to do it ? Thank You. 12493
  9. How do I change the font?

How do I change the font?: So I want to make a new font to use on my computer instead of Arial but I can't figure out how to change the default font. Any help would be great. Thanks! 29905
  10. How do i change the font/style of desktop icons for Windows 10?

How do i change the font/style of desktop icons for Windows 10?: i need to get to the same functionality as i did in Windows 7: Personalization>Windows color and appearance>Advanced appearance settings, where I can set the font style along with bold and italic. i have searched extensively without success. 10790

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do i change the font color of my desktop icons in windows 10

2. how do i change my desktop icon fonts to black on windows 10

3. change desktop font size windows 10

4. change icon fonts win 10,
  5. change icon font windows 10