Windows 10: How do i change language in ARK windows app

Discus and support How do i change language in ARK windows app in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi I have ARK on XboxOne in Russian, I downloaded ARK to PC (Xbox play anywhere) and the game installed in English. How to change the game on PC to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Julia Cooper, May 11, 2019.

1. How do i change language in ARK windows app

Hi

I have ARK on XboxOne in Russian, I downloaded ARK to PC (Xbox play anywhere) and the game installed in English.

How to change the game on PC to English?

Thanks

Julia

:)

Julia Cooper, May 11, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 8.1 update changed the language, can't change back

Maybe, these will help... it seems it is a common enough problem.

Language packs are no longer available after you upgrade to Windows 8.1

And, sort of the same here --> Add a language or keyboard

Quote from above MS web page:

Spoiler Download and install language packs
    You'll need to download the language pack if you want to make a language your Windows display language (that's the language you see most often in Windows and apps).
    • Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings.
      (If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, click Settings, and then click Change PC settings.)
    • Tap or click Time and language, and then tap or click Region and language.
    • Tap or click a language that says Language pack available underneath, and then tap or click Options.
    • Tap or click Download. The download process might take a while, depending on your PC and the size of the language pack.
      If you want to make this your display language, see the next section "Change your Windows display language".
    Change your Windows display language
    To change your Windows display language (that's the language you see most often in Windows and apps), first add a language, download and install the language pack, and then follow these steps.
    • Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings.
      (If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, click Settings, and then click Change PC settings.)
    • Tap or click Time and language, and then tap or click Region and language.
    • Tap or click the language that you want to set as your display language.
    • Tap or click Set as primary to move the language to the top of the list. If the language can become your Windows display language, you'll see Will be display language after next sign-in appear under the language.
    • Sign out and then sign back in to finish.
    And here is some more info --> Add Language Packs to Windows

95Viper, May 11, 2019
  3. How to Change Windows store and apps language to English

Hi,

Thank you for providing us the opportunity to assist you.

As per the issue description you are willing to change the language back to English which get changed after installing November update in China.
    I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Is the issue specific to some apps or with all apps?
    • Is the language of the OS and keyboard in English?

I would suggest you to try the steps provided below and see if it helps you to fix the issue.

Step 1: Set the display language to English by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows icon key on the keyboard, type
      Settings and select the top most search result.
    • Select Time & Language and click on Region & Language from the left side panel of the window.
    • Click on Add a Language under Language settings and select
      English.
    • Click on the added language and click on Options.
    • Click on Download to download the language pack.
    • After the download is complete, select the language and click Set as default.
    • Check if the changes are effective.

Step 2: If the issue persist, I suggest you to run the
    Windows apps troubleshooter and check if the issue is resolved

In many cases, the Windows Store will automatically notify you if there’s a problem with an app and try to fix the problem. If you continue experiencing problems with an app, this tool can automatically identify and fix some problems with apps and the Store.

Do get back to us with all the information required and result of proposed suggestion. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, May 11, 2019
  4. How do i change language in ARK windows app

App language changed after November10 windows 10 update

Hi Balaram,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused. We will assist you in resolving the issue.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• Has the change reflected only on apps?
    • Is the language of the OS and keyboard in English?

Step 1: Set the display language to English by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows icon key on the keyboard, type
      Settings and select the top most search result.
    • Select Time & Language and click on Region & Language from the left side panel of the window.
    • Click on Add a Language under Language settings and select
      English.
    • Click on the added language and click on Options.
    • Click on Download to download the language pack.
    • After the download is complete, select the language and click Set as default.
    • Check if the changes are effective.

Step 2: If the issue persist, I suggest you to run the
    Windows apps troubleshooterand check if the issue is resolved

In many cases, the Windows Store will automatically notify you if there’s a problem with an app and try to fix the problem. If you continue experiencing problems with an app, this tool can automatically identify and fix some problems with apps and the Store.

Write back to us for further assistance, we will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, May 11, 2019
Thema:

How do i change language in ARK windows app

1. How do i change language in ARK windows app - Similar Threads - change language ARK

2. how do i change the language of my4 laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i change the language of my4 laptop: hi, when i bought this laptop, it was in chinese, i changed my device to english but currently, some apps and parts of settings is in chinese... what should i do???*-...
  3. How do I change the system language?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I change the system language?: Hi everyone, so I just got a laptop from Germany and I wanted to change the language the laptop is in. The problem is that well first the settings are in German and even when I changed the administrative language options my settings are still in German? I tried re-downloading...
  4. I can't change language of ARK Survival Evolved

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't change language of ARK Survival Evolved: I'm from italy and my Windows 10,Microsoft Store and account are in italian language,when i downloaded Ark Survival Evolved from Microsoft Store,the game is in english,not in italian,Microsoft Store say that the game supports EnglishUnited States,like for example...
  5. how do I change languages?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I change languages?: How do I change languages? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-languages/2dda3808-3dd8-4793-b42c-1c13382395ee
  6. How do I change the language on the lock screen?

How do I change the language on the lock screen?: I have been trying out all the answers I have seen on here and none of them have worked. Currently I have Japanese for the Microsoft Store and English on my lock screen. I can't seem to change the Japanese to English. Below is what I am seeing. Any ideas on how to make it...
  7. How do I change language switch hotkey?

How do I change language switch hotkey?: After one of the recent updates I noticed I can't do it. I'm on Windows 10 1803 and there's no "language bar" or "change input method" or even "Keyboard (under Clock and Region). I can't see any option to change the switch from Alt-**** to anything else....
  8. How to Change App Language to English?

How to Change App Language to English?: Hi, I'm using Windows 10. For some reason the language for my default applications e.g. Mail, Photos (and even Skype) have been set to Japanese. How do I change it back to English? Thank you....
  9. How do I change primary language?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I change primary language?: In build 10240 I can download a Danish language pack in Settings. However I can't set it as primary... Anyone know how to do this? [img] 8316
  10. How do I change the system language

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I change the system language: Hello. For some reason my computer installed windows 10 in Korean. Luckily I can understand a bit of Korean but I have tried changing all the location and language and keyboard settings back to english but everything still remains in Korean. It even says the main language is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Ark xbox one změna jazyka

2. change language in ark

3. Worldhttps://www.bing.com/set/homepage