Windows 10: How do I change location of notifications popup in Windows 10?

Discus and support How do I change location of notifications popup in Windows 10? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Can I / how do I change location of notification popups defaults to lower right corner in Windows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PRB Weston, Mar 2, 2020.

1. How do I change location of notifications popup in Windows 10?

Can I / how do I change location of notification popups defaults to lower right corner in Windows 10?

:)

PRB Weston, Mar 2, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows Popup Notification Issues/Bugs

Hi, first you may wish to consider disabling notfications you don't want to reduce these. Not all are necessary or desirable.

How do I change location of notifications popup in Windows 10? [​IMG]

Second, consider using Focus Assist so these don't occur when you don't want them interfering:

I don't know a way of changing their size.

Third: Duration:
    How to make Windows 10 notifications last a little (or a lot) longer | PCWorld
    I searched for
    change notification persistence "windows 10"

for you.

Fourth, you may find more to help in the tutorials section- searchable list:
    Windows 10 Tutorial Index
    First set of finds:

Note that each tutorial includes a list of related tutorials.

dalchina, Mar 2, 2020
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Mar 2, 2020
  4. How do I change location of notifications popup in Windows 10?

Change location

Hi,

Changing the location of your Windows 10 device is possible. Follow these steps to change the location information on Windows 10:

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Click on Clock, Language, and Region and then select Region.
    • Click on Location tab.
    • Under the Home location, click the drop-down button and then choose your location.
    • Click on Apply button and then click OK.

Note: Changing the location in Windows 10 is limited to changing which country or region you are in.

Feel free to reach out to us if further assistance is needed.

Darleen Pen, Mar 2, 2020
Thema:

How do I change location of notifications popup in Windows 10?

1. How do I change location of notifications popup in Windows 10? - Similar Threads - change location notifications

2. how to turn off song change popup notifications ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to turn off song change popup notifications ?: I want to turn off notifications about next song popup . that takes to much screen size and time to disappear automatically.it gives problem when I am working and use dedicated function keys to next and previous song also with sound up and down that huge pop up comes and cant...
  3. how to turn off song change popup notifications ?

how to turn off song change popup notifications ?: I want to turn off notifications about next song popup . that takes to much screen size and time to disappear automatically.it gives problem when I am working and use dedicated function keys to next and previous song also with sound up and down that huge pop up comes and cant...
  4. Change the position of the notification popup

Change the position of the notification popup: Hello, I am a programmer and for a long time I have been wondering, working every day, if it is possible to change the position of the windows notification popup. I use the system a lot and being a lover of native macOs or Linux notics I would like to be able to adapt them to...
  5. Change Notification Toast Location

Change Notification Toast Location: I've scoured the internet to find a way to change the Notification Location for Windows 10. The closest thing I've found is this post: https://winaero.com/blog/move-notification-toasts-to-top-or-bottom-of-the-screen-in-windows-10/ However, since a certain Windows...
  6. How to change appearance of windows notification popups?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to change appearance of windows notification popups?: I really jusrt want to round the corners, but i also would like to be able to make them translucent and tinted; is there a way? submitted by /u/Joester202 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hleskd/how_to_change_appearance_of_windows_notification/
  7. Popup notification location?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Popup notification location?: How do I stop Teams chat, Teams calls, Mail, Outlook and goodness knows what else all vying for the same two square inches at the bottom right of the screen? submitted by /u/GenericDisturbance [link] [comments]...
  8. How do i move the location of the Notifications?

How do i move the location of the Notifications?: I love the feature of notifications they are great, but i find that the pops up in the bottom right corner SUPER ANNOYING! Is there a way to move it to the Top Right Corner?...
  9. windows popup notification

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows popup notification: After installing windows 10 pro version, I am getting nonstop popup notification saying "an app default was reset". I can't get what's going wrong. How to solve this issue? I am using third party music software KM Player. Please help asap. Thank You. I am attaching screenshot...
  10. how do i change the location of 'documents'?

in Windows 10 Support
    how do i change the location of 'documents'?: Recently I've reset my laptop so i could use it for my education. However, since the reset the 'my documents' (and Pictures) user-folder at 'my PC' has been changed to the onedrive equivalent. I've tried turning off onedrive by changing my group policy, but it turned out...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. change location in notifications