Windows 10: How do I change mode of individual apps?

Discus and support How do I change mode of individual apps? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I've found the option to toggle default app mode but can't find where to change individual apps. [ATTACH] Light mode looks terrible with my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by gvarados, Sep 13, 2018.

1. gvarados Win User

How do I change mode of individual apps?

I've found the option to toggle default app mode but can't find where to change individual apps.

How do I change mode of individual apps? 9bd149fb-d3c4-4d87-90fb-d3a9093ab500?upload=true.png

Light mode looks terrible with my background & color scheme and dark mode on everything but the Taskbar looks bad. I don't understand why windows updates keeps making these graphical changes.

It says "Choose your default app mode" meaning there are separate per app settings.

How do I revert only the Taskbar to this

How do I change mode of individual apps? 0bd75bce-b60f-4e46-86bf-90710f198af3?upload=true.png

instead of this

How do I change mode of individual apps? 1808f887-0804-434c-ae01-1b00b4492bfe?upload=true.png

:)

gvarados, Sep 13, 2018
  2. lx07 Win User

Can't start individual programs in safe mode

The next step would be to download Autoruns for Windows from Microsoft.

It will tell you everything that starts automatically (but you can subset by drivers, log-on items etc by picking the relevant tab).

How do I change mode of individual apps? [​IMG]

The most obvious thing to do would be to go to Everything and then on the Options tab tick Hide Microsoft Entries

How do I change mode of individual apps? [​IMG]

You can then turn things off and on from there.

3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 13, 2018
  4. How do I change mode of individual apps?

New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Sep 13, 2018
Thema:

How do I change mode of individual apps?

1. How do I change mode of individual apps? - Similar Threads - change mode individual

2. How do I change information in the User Account for an individual in Windows 10 Pro?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change information in the User Account for an individual in Windows 10 Pro?: I recently had a hard disk failure and had to replace it. I have re-installed Windows 10 Pro and gone through all the updates to bring it current version 22H2. In the User Account, it shows an abbreviated version of my nickname and that is what is used in the path to my...
  3. How do I change information in the User Account for an individual in Windows 10 Pro?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change information in the User Account for an individual in Windows 10 Pro?: I recently had a hard disk failure and had to replace it. I have re-installed Windows 10 Pro and gone through all the updates to bring it current version 22H2. In the User Account, it shows an abbreviated version of my nickname and that is what is used in the path to my...
  4. How do i change that to dark mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i change that to dark mode?: I have a HP laptop running on a genuine Windows 11, i have researched about my problem a lot, but i just couldnt seem to find the answer. I dont know if the feature is still not available yet but if it is I'd really appreciate some help. My problem is that when i turn on Dark...
  5. How do i change that to dark mode?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i change that to dark mode?: I have a HP laptop running on a genuine Windows 11, i have researched about my problem a lot, but i just couldnt seem to find the answer. I dont know if the feature is still not available yet but if it is I'd really appreciate some help. My problem is that when i turn on Dark...
  6. How do I set my brighness individually for battery and pluged-in mode?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I set my brighness individually for battery and pluged-in mode?: Hello! I am having a weird issue that is driving me nuts. I can say, on Manjaro Linux with my other HDD it does not appear. Great. The problem is that I cannot set the brightness for battery mode and plugged-in mode individually. The sliders that were recently there were...
  7. How to stop individual volume levels for individual apps?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to stop individual volume levels for individual apps?: I just want one volume for everything. I don't want individual applications to take control and make their volume higher or lower. I don't want to have to right-click volume mixer and adjust levels. I'm a simple man and just want my volume to work like it's 1997 with a Sound...
  8. How do I change the charging mode?

How do I change the charging mode?: I know this setting exists; it has a few options and the one I chose was that my battery would stop charging at 60% because it's always plugged in. Now I want to change it but I can't. Every time I plug my laptop in, a notification pops up saying that this is my current...
  9. How do I change Safe Mode.

How do I change Safe Mode.: How do i change Safe Mode. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-safe-mode/e15d7111-87ae-4342-832e-9e4166ed8a12
  10. How do I change the brightness of Individual applications if I dont have brightness...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I change the brightness of Individual applications if I dont have brightness...: I have a Dell Inspiron Lap and the keyboard got damaged due to dust accumulation and I had to buy a portable one for the time being. The keyboard which I bought does not have brightness adjustment in the function keys but volume control is there. Now if I lower the brightness...