Windows 10: How do I change my 2-Step Verification?

Discus and support How do I change my 2-Step Verification? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; In the past, when I logged into Gmail, the 2-Step Verification page came up & I used the Google Authenticator App (on my phone) to get my code & then I... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by CJW, Aug 6, 2020.

1. CJW
    CJW Win User

How do I change my 2-Step Verification?

In the past, when I logged into Gmail, the 2-Step Verification page came up & I used the Google Authenticator App (on my phone) to get my code & then I was let into my account.
    But for the last few weeks, when I log into Gmail, a code is automatically sent to my phone & I do not want it set-up this way.
    I find no email to contact Google to get help in changing this setting. Does anyone know how I can change this setting back to the way it was before?

:)

2. How do I find my cpus stepping?

1.) CCBBE is not a valid AXP stepping. (IIRC)
    2.) The electronic stepping is a much broader stepping than most people use.

What he is most likely wanting is the minute details of his stepping. These of which you will HAVE to read off of the CPU label as they vary too much to be electronically input into thye cpu.

The only way to read the "stepping" most people use to determine overclocks is the label. no ifs, ands or buts. Thats the ONLY place its located.

Dippyskoodlez, Aug 6, 2020
  3. malware Win User
    Intel Updates Core 2 Quad Q9550 to E-0 Stepping

We continue our Monday news list with another Intel story that brings to our attention information concerning the company and more specificly its 2.83GHz Core 2 Quad Q9550 chips that will move from the current C-1 to the newer E-0 stepping. The updated chips will start selling on August 22nd, featuring the following changes:
    • New SSpec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • CPUID will change from 0x10677 to 0x1067A
    • Package change to Halide free package
    Apart from that, the new stepping CPUs will not include any other changes. Of course, like most new stepping parts a BIOS update will be needed.

Product Change Notification 108663 - 00

Source: TechConnect Magazine

malware, Aug 6, 2020
  4. Wingo101 Win User

How do I overclock my system?

Can somebody please tell me step by step, how I can overclock my CPU to get good results but still a very stable system.

Have a look at my specs.

Wingo101, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

1. How do I change my 2-Step Verification? - Similar Threads - change Step Verification

2. 2-STEP VERIFICATION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2-STEP VERIFICATION: Hi, hope you can help?I am spending way too much time signing in to my Microsoft Account. Frankly, 2-Step verification is sensible to some but, NOT for everyone! I work from home.. I don't need it.. but I am asked to ssign in, enter password, then verify on my phone so, I...
  3. 2-STEP VERIFICATION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2-STEP VERIFICATION: Hi, hope you can help?I am spending way too much time signing in to my Microsoft Account. Frankly, 2-Step verification is sensible to some but, NOT for everyone! I work from home.. I don't need it.. but I am asked to ssign in, enter password, then verify on my phone so, I...
  4. How do I remove 2-step verification when signing into Gmail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove 2-step verification when signing into Gmail: How do I remove 2-step verification when signing into Gmail* Moved from Internet Explorer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-2-step-verification-when-signing/befeb62c-60ac-43d5-a101-d59794758b9c
  5. How do I remove 2-step verification when signing into Gmail

How do I remove 2-step verification when signing into Gmail: How do I remove 2-step verification when signing into Gmail* Moved from Internet Explorer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-2-step-verification-when-signing/befeb62c-60ac-43d5-a101-d59794758b9c
  6. my microsoft account 2 step verification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my microsoft account 2 step verification: I updated my bios and it wants me to change my pin to log into windows, but my two step verification was my old phone number. I cant figure out how to add my new number , I thought i had done that already but i guess not . can someone please help me...
  7. my microsoft account 2 step verification

my microsoft account 2 step verification: I updated my bios and it wants me to change my pin to log into windows, but my two step verification was my old phone number. I cant figure out how to add my new number , I thought i had done that already but i guess not . can someone please help me...
  8. getting my 2-step verification email in russian

in Windows 10 Gaming
    getting my 2-step verification email in russian: Hello, I get this 7-digit login verification code email in Russian. Other emails are fine and they show up in english only.How to fix this issue?...
  9. getting my 2-step verification email in russian

getting my 2-step verification email in russian: Hello, I get this 7-digit login verification code email in Russian. Other emails are fine and they show up in english only.How to fix this issue?...
  10. Install freezes at 2-step verification

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install freezes at 2-step verification: My computer suddenly failed and I could not boot into windows or get to a command prompt booting from a usb stick. I ordered a new SSD and am trying to do a clean install. For the third time I’m stuck at the Help us protect your info screen. MS sent a code to my cell phone...