Windows 10: How do I change my account avatar?

Discus and support How do I change my account avatar? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hello! To set a photo of my account, I went to my Microsoft account profile, changed the name and set the photo. [ATTACH]When I log in and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ipMalik, Feb 2, 2021.

1. ipMalik Win User

How do I change my account avatar?

How do I change my account avatar? 618335e7-7f14-403d-9f37-008aabb5c0bf?upload=true.jpg

Hello!

To set a photo of my account, I went to my Microsoft account profile, changed the name and set the photo.

How do I change my account avatar? e7e93721-41df-429f-b739-dea34e9af1c3?upload=true.jpg When I log in and in Settings, I see a new name, but the photo is not installed.

I deleted and installed this photo several times within a few days, but nothing changed on the computer - there was no new photo, and it is not now.

How to solve this problem?

Thanks!

:)

ipMalik, Feb 2, 2021

2. Xbox live avatar not displaying correctly - shows up as a black box

Hello everybody,

I would suggest you try to do the following:

• Turn on the Xbox
    • Log on to your account if it doesn't login automatically
    • Go to your avatar configuration area and change some feature (Hair, eyes, shirt, etc.)
    • Save the change.
    If you have a special avatar customization like Halo or Gears of War suits avatars, try and see what happens if you go back to a basic setup. Once you saved the changes on the Xbox, wait until the changes get pushed to the device. You can also try to turn
    of the phone and switch it back on again to see if the update comes faster.

Hope this solves the issue, Merry Christmas to everybody!

Patrizia R., Feb 2, 2021
  3. Can't Change avatar in Avatar Gadget

I have updated my Avatar in Xbox But the Avatar is not changed in Avatar Gadget it shows the same old avatar. What Should I do??

alkasharma, Feb 2, 2021
  4. LEWI5777 Win User

Hi, Thanks I will give this a try. I did not even know that list of options existed, most were set to "everyone", but I have now set profile sharing to blocked as you suggested and I will see what happens. Would you reccommend a I change any others to blocked?

Thanks.

LEWI5777, Feb 2, 2021
Thema:

1. How do I change my account avatar? - Similar Threads - change account avatar

2. How do i change the birthdate on my account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i change the birthdate on my account?: Hello! I have an old email account that i mistakenly changed the birthdate which caused the account to be considered a child account. i created a parent account and added the child account to it in hopes i could update the birthdate back to what it should be. however, when...
  3. How do i change the birthdate on my account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i change the birthdate on my account?: Hello! I have an old email account that i mistakenly changed the birthdate which caused the account to be considered a child account. i created a parent account and added the child account to it in hopes i could update the birthdate back to what it should be. however, when...
  4. how do i change my account email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i change my account email: i have my email as groti2007 but i want to change it to my main account: groti07 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-account-email/889a3f06-0b49-421e-803c-2fbf1183cc63
  5. how do i change my account email

how do i change my account email: i have my email as groti2007 but i want to change it to my main account: groti07 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-account-email/889a3f06-0b49-421e-803c-2fbf1183cc63
  6. How do I change my account to administrator?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change my account to administrator?: I’m on windows 11 and can’t find the change account type setting. There’s no family & other users setting so I’m unsure what to do as I’m trying to allow third party apps on my laptop....
  7. How do I change my account to administrator?

How do I change my account to administrator?: I’m on windows 11 and can’t find the change account type setting. There’s no family & other users setting so I’m unsure what to do as I’m trying to allow third party apps on my laptop....
  8. How do I add a photo avatar to my profile

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I add a photo avatar to my profile: I have thought myself computer literate for some years now (I started using computers in 1990) but I cannot see how I add a photo / avatar to my profile. I am sure it must be easy (there are a lot of users with avatars) and that I am missing something stupid but i can't find...
  9. How do I change accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change accounts: How do I change accounts i.e. sign out one MS account and sign in another? In windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-accounts/6dce6018-2dde-45fb-84a9-a3a5a1299193
  10. how do I change the administrator on my account?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    how do I change the administrator on my account?: How do i Change the administrator name and email address on my account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-administrator-on-my-account/3359495c-b329-4ba5-876a-2508618c8449"