Windows 10: How Do I Change my Birthday?

Discus and support How Do I Change my Birthday? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hey Microsoft, I'm now of age, but my parents set the date to a later time, and it says the website is restricted. How do I change my birthdate if only... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by GodChunk_VS_KingChonk, Feb 14, 2021.

1. How Do I Change my Birthday?

Hey Microsoft, I'm now of age, but my parents set the date to a later time, and it says the website is restricted. How do I change my birthdate if only my parents can access it?

:)

GodChunk_VS_KingChonk, Feb 14, 2021

2. birthday calendar entries

Hi there can any one help me with setting up birthday reminders that will show up as a calendar entry.... Most of the birthdays stored in the contact list doesn't reflect in calendar... Any suggestion would be appreciated... Thanks

bindaspavan, Feb 14, 2021
  3. Deleting Birthdays in Calendar

I don't want to remove people from my contact list. We've had more problems since the original post - then, the birthdays in my contact list were posting on my calendar, but the ones I had posted through Microsoft several years ago on an old computer were
    also posting so birthdays were on listed twice on the date. I only wanted them listed once - through contacts and couldn't remove the other one.

Through some oddity, one day, the ones I didn't want magically disappeared so the only ones now are through the contacts, which is what I want. However, another issue has come up.

Now when I put contacts in my list, the birthdays do not go on the birthday calendar at all! Another issue, I'm sure has to be related - When I put new contacts with email address, then I try to email them, the newly added additional contacts to not show
    up on autosuggest. I have to take a few extra steps and click on them from my contact list. Really a pain.

Once that have been in for a long time come up when I type the first few letters but additions made in the past year do not. They are entered the identical same way so I don't know what is up with that.

I had the computer looked at and my computer guy can't figure it out either. Doesn't know why new additions don't come up with auto suggest, but it's probably the same bug that isn't putting birthdays in my contact list on the calendar.

Thanks for trying to help though.

Henri JeanDenhart, Feb 14, 2021
  4. Entegy Win User

How Do I Change my Birthday?

Turn off reminders on birthday calendar?

1. Go to Outlook.com calendar.
    2. Click the Gear in the top right and choose Options
    3. Click Birthday Calendar
    4. Click Delete at the top of the screen
    5. Return to the main Calendar view, then click the arrow next to New and choose Birthday Calendar
    6. Repeat steps 2-3
    7. Turn off reminders.

Entegy, Feb 14, 2021
Thema:

How Do I Change my Birthday?

1. How Do I Change my Birthday? - Similar Threads - Change Birthday

2. I can't change my birthday date

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't change my birthday date: Hello! I made a new account for the new laptop that i bought and at the birthday date i put 2014 when the company started and i didn't realise that will be a problem. Now I need consent for everything i want to do. How can i change the birthday date, please ? Thanks a lot...
  3. I can't change my birthday date

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't change my birthday date: Hello! I made a new account for the new laptop that i bought and at the birthday date i put 2014 when the company started and i didn't realise that will be a problem. Now I need consent for everything i want to do. How can i change the birthday date, please ? Thanks a lot...
  4. Unable to change birthday on account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Unable to change birthday on account: Unable to change birthday on account. I've accidentally changed my account to a Child account. I've created another adult account and linked it via the family but unable to change the child account birthday to my own to make it an adult account. Please help....
  5. Unable to change birthday on account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to change birthday on account: Unable to change birthday on account. I've accidentally changed my account to a Child account. I've created another adult account and linked it via the family but unable to change the child account birthday to my own to make it an adult account. Please help....
  6. Unable to change birthday on account

7. How do I change my birthday in my Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change my birthday in my Microsoft account?: I have tried to change my birthdate several times, but it doesn't let me. I accidentally put my child's birthday making me be 12 years old. When I try to download games, it says that I have to wait for permission. My birthday is in 1981, I know I'm old enough to play any game...
  8. How do I change my birthday in my Microsoft account?

How do I change my birthday in my Microsoft account?: I have tried to change my birthdate several times, but it doesn't let me. I accidentally put my child's birthday making me be 12 years old. When I try to download games, it says that I have to wait for permission. My birthday is in 1981, I know I'm old enough to play any game...
  9. How can i change my birthday date?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i change my birthday date?: How can I change my birthday date? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-my-birthday-date/d073455d-7b1a-477d-9f64-c0d2876c0b05
  10. How can i change my birthday date?

How can i change my birthday date?: How can I change my birthday date? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-my-birthday-date/d073455d-7b1a-477d-9f64-c0d2876c0b05