Windows 10: How do i change my clock color on the windows 11 lock screen?

Discus and support How do i change my clock color on the windows 11 lock screen? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've tried everything to try to fix it but all I've found are solutions for windows 10 while I have windows 11I'm trying to change the color from white... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Akira Cool, Dec 6, 2023.

1. How do i change my clock color on the windows 11 lock screen?

I've tried everything to try to fix it but all I've found are solutions for windows 10 while I have windows 11I'm trying to change the color from white to red to match my background but nothing changes it

:)

Akira Cool, Dec 6, 2023

2. lock screen clock colors

I need to adjust the color of the clock that is displayed on the lock screen

Ed from Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital -Milton, Dec 6, 2023
  3. Clock on locked screen

Hey Phil. I'm Greg, 10 years awarded Windows MVP, here to help you.

It is not possible to disable time from the Windows 11 lock screen or even change it's position

Sources:

https://beebom.com/how-change-lock-screen-clock...

https://www.intowindows.com/can-we-change-the-c...

If you want to suggest this to Microsoft you may be able to help improve this product/experience by using the Feedback Hub in the Start Menu apps list. Microsoft developers DO read feedback from customers that comes in via the Feedback Hub, so that is a great way to share your thoughts on how to better serve you as a customer.

Feel free to ask back any questions. Based on the results you post back I may have other suggestions if necessary.

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP 2010-2020, Dec 6, 2023
  4. How do i change my clock color on the windows 11 lock screen?

Can I change the color of the lock screen clock from white to any other color?

Is there a way to change the default white clock and date color to any other color?

White is good, but I am often using bright lock screen pictures and white for date and time does not work that well.

SimonHolzhammer, Dec 6, 2023
Thema:

How do i change my clock color on the windows 11 lock screen?

1. How do i change my clock color on the windows 11 lock screen? - Similar Threads - change clock color

2. How can I change the clock location in the lock screen of my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I change the clock location in the lock screen of my laptop?: Hello, I would like to alter the position of my clock in the lock screen. Does anyone know how to do this? Thank you.GiovanniBelow are the details:Windows 11 HomeVersion 2009Inspiron 16 GBDELL Laptop...
  3. How can I change the clock location in the lock screen of my laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I change the clock location in the lock screen of my laptop?: Hello, I would like to alter the position of my clock in the lock screen. Does anyone know how to do this? Thank you.GiovanniBelow are the details:Windows 11 HomeVersion 2009Inspiron 16 GBDELL Laptop...
  4. How do i change my clock color on the windows 11 lock screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i change my clock color on the windows 11 lock screen?: I've tried everything to try to fix it but all I've found are solutions for windows 10 while I have windows 11I'm trying to change the color from white to red to match my background but nothing changes it...
  5. How do I get rid of the clock on the lock screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of the clock on the lock screen?: I know this has been asked before, but I've never seen a satisfactory response from Microsoft.How do I get rid of the horrible clock on the lock screen? Is there an option yet in power tools or a registry edit I can do to remove it.Thanks...
  6. How do I get rid of the clock on the lock screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of the clock on the lock screen?: I know this has been asked before, but I've never seen a satisfactory response from Microsoft.How do I get rid of the horrible clock on the lock screen? Is there an option yet in power tools or a registry edit I can do to remove it.Thanks...
  7. How to change Lock Screen Clock format on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    How to change Lock Screen Clock format on Windows 11/10: [IMG]Although Windows 11/10 shows a 24-hour lock format on the lock screen, you can change it to a 12-hour format using this step-by-step tutorial. It is possible to change the lock screen clock format on Windows 11/10 using Windows Settings and Control Panel. How to change...
  8. How do i change the background of Lock Screen to solid color?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do i change the background of Lock Screen to solid color?: How do i change the background of Lock Screen to solid color? Reminder, i am NOT referring to the login screen. There is a regedit i have tried that people suggest, creating DWORD 'DisabledLogonBackground', and changed it to "1". Then go to Colors in settings and choosing...
  9. How do I change the color on my screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change the color on my screen: How do I change the color on my screen it's all white I have tried everything and it's just not changing the way it was new can you help David email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** * Moved from Community Participation Center...
  10. lock screen clock colors

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    lock screen clock colors: the hospital change the background for the lock screen on our Windows 10 machines and it is white so is there a way I can change the clock that is displayed on the lock screen so it is not bleached out. thank you ED...