Windows 10: how do i change my colour on my asus windows 10 from monochrome to colour

Discus and support how do i change my colour on my asus windows 10 from monochrome to colour in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I seem to try all the other replys on other questions but none of hem seem to work at all I begging you to please answer straight away if possible as I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by lauren 2004, Jan 30, 2019.

1. how do i change my colour on my asus windows 10 from monochrome to colour

I seem to try all the other replys on other questions but none of hem seem to work at all I begging you to please answer straight away if possible as I need to do my art homework which is about gorgia okeefe and irina vinnik. I hope you don't think im wasting your time I could reakky need anyones help ;(

:)

lauren 2004, Jan 30, 2019

2. how do i change my colour on my asus windows 10 from monochrome to colour

i need to change my printer to print in colour not monochrome i may have of worded it wrong, when I try to print something I try to switch monochrome to colour but all it says is that"colour has changed cause of printer setting" however your solution would
    of worked only if I was trying to vhange the colour of the background of my computer.

lauren 2004, Oct 10, 2019
  3. tensone Win User
    Coloured photo's being printed in Monochrome via Windows Photo's

Using a HP ENVY 4520 printer.

Recently for whatever reason something has changed in my settings and cannot find why.

If I doubleclick on any photo, presuming its opened by Windows Photo as it starts with a black screen and the printer icon is top left. When the photo is opened it is in colour. But when asked to print and the left hand column appears where paper choice and portrait/landscape etc settings appear. Now the photo is in monochrome and despite going through to 'advance' to change from monochrome to colour. It still prints monochrome.

I have removed the device from printer/scanner settings. Restarted the laptop and added the printer again, with same results.

I have not installed the manufacturers software as it not been needed previously until this problem came about. And cannot find any route to change the default from monochrome to colour.

thanks

tensone, Oct 10, 2019
  4. how do i change my colour on my asus windows 10 from monochrome to colour

Changeing text colour.

• Hi i am Carla,i have a problem,i want to change the text colour in my chat window,but when i click on it it dose not show me any colours to choose from,and i want to change the text colour on my screen from green to another
      colour and do not know how to do it. I have Windows 10.

carlajohnson, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

how do i change my colour on my asus windows 10 from monochrome to colour

1. how do i change my colour on my asus windows 10 from monochrome to colour - Similar Threads - change colour asus

2. How Do I Change The Colour Of My Taskbar ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How Do I Change The Colour Of My Taskbar ?: After a recent Windows 10 update my Taskbar is white and I can't change it back to Navy Blue. The option 'Start, taskbar and action centre' is grayed out and not available. Can someone help ? 168520
  3. How I can change the colour of my windows 10

How I can change the colour of my windows 10: I want to change the colour of whole windows 10 means like taskbar, start button and action etc colour should be changed please guide me how I can change the colour?...
  4. How do I change the background colour of a Window in Windows 10?

How do I change the background colour of a Window in Windows 10?: How do I change the background colour of a window I am writing in? When using a word processor, for example, I find writing on a white background stressful, I would like the background colour of the window to be, say, faun. I used to be able to do this in earlier versions of...
  5. Change Colour

in Windows 10 Support
    Change Colour: Hi I just got an HP laptop and when viewing pictures the colours are kind of washed out. So if possible I'd just like to make colours brighter eg red richer, yellow pink, all richer etc, nothing fancy just like when you adjust the contrast of the colour on your TV I know...
  6. I want to change the colour of my background from black to white , how ?

I want to change the colour of my background from black to white , how ?: tell me how I can change the background colour from black to white https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-change-the-colour-of-my-background-from/c8834a0c-778b-4e82-a08e-c44a087b6d99
  7. i cant change the colour of my taskbar

i cant change the colour of my taskbar: Hi.I just installed windows and i cant change the colour of my taskbar.My windows is activated. I did go to the personalise tab but it wont let me click on the sart,tasck.bar and action center. Can someone help plz? Ty...
  8. colour change

colour change: Using my laptop and left it for a bit, when returned the home screen has changed colour, very bland grey, white and peoples hair is yellow. No warm colours they disappeared. Any suggestion as to get my normal colours back...
  9. Change my desktop colour - help!!

Change my desktop colour - help!!: I got my new Acer V13 and try as I might I cannot change the desktop background colour! It has a picture against a blue background - on my last laptop I had a choice of PLAIN colours and I cannot find them! I can see a palette of colours but these only change the colour...
  10. How do I change the colour of context menu in Windows 10?

How do I change the colour of context menu in Windows 10?: Hi all, This is my first post here. I'd like to change the colour of the background of context menu in Windows 10. My current colour is gray: [img] I have seen over the Internet that this colour could be white, as in this photo: [img] How do I change the...